Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: magnetite water

Blog Entries
    I'm glad you made that material more public Leo.

I had my first bottle of 3-4 day magnetite water today and it was amazing!
    I felt it alot in my temples, and then in places that could use some healing -
    eyes and teeth. I was really surprised. I have to get more magnetite so I can
    have this more often.
    I can buy magnetite at my local clay art center.

For the record, my water was stirred with a "gourmet" stir-wand before I placed
    it in the magnetite. It may make a difference.

http://www.stirwandsdirect.com/

Blog Entries
    Please post magnetite water related threads here instead of in "success".

magnetite

What type do you buy and from where?

Blog Entries
    Hi Memphis

It's just called magnetite - no type. It looks like black sand.
    Try your local clay or ceramics supply shop - that's where I get mine.

So what is special about it what does it do to the water. Has anyone had this water tested afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_mizraim View Post
    So what is special about it what does it do to the water. Has anyone had this water tested afterwards?

Think about what putrefying dew does to the water, what does it release? These things are philosophical for a reason , you can not put your finger on them and say they are this or they are that, thats why they say, "philosophical" , neither can you analyze it and put your finger on a particular chemical through chemical analysis, because these principals don't react like the matter that we know. And if you did send it off for analysis and the chemist told you it was a specific element, neither could you buy that chemical from a chemical supplier and just use it like that, it won't work that way. Because there is something there besides the chemical, what is it? what then is it?. Precisely, its, "the what then is it?" "The Man-na" We can't say/know, thats why its philosophical.

....Manna continued
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 01-27-2010 at 09:09 AM.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by memphis_mizraim View Post
    Perhaps it organizes it. Perhaps the magnetic magnetite gives some
    geometric order to the water. Perhaps there is something to magnetism and
    mercury (both feminine) and electricity and sulphur.

I bought 50 pounds of magnetite today for $37.
    25 pounds was $26, so the next 25 pounds only costs $9 - couldn't pass that up.
    They sell it $3 a pound. So you'll get a better deal buying larger quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Perhaps it organizes it. Perhaps the magnetic magnetite gives some
    geometric order to the water. Perhaps there is something to magnetism and
    mercury (both feminine) and electricity and sulphur.
    I am seeing more and more evidence for what you wrote there, Sol

This quote suggests that the ORMUS elements go with water when it evaporates. Hudson claims that "one iridium atom controls 56 waters of hydration around itself". This is a pretty good description of a clathrate and fits well with Dr. Martin Chaplin's postulates that water clathrates can hold various gas atoms.

Maybe when he mentions m-state metals in the high spin state he means their mercury, because he says they turn into a gas when they are in this state and distill over with the water. So maybe when we distill our mercury waters we are purifying these gases and purging whatever else they might be bonded with. So ultimately we get a blank mercury ready to attach itself soley to our sulfur. Just a thought but it seems logical.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

I am interested in incorporating the energies of magnetite into some of my processes.

I have heard it said that "magnetite absorbs the light of the creator... while gold reflects the light of the creator."

I wonder if the light that is being spoken of, is the fire of the philosophers.

Should one use magnetite sands or stones?

I suppose the sands would have more surface area to contact the water, however, the stones may hold more of the energies we seek.

Peace,
    -Rockfate1111

Hi Rockfate I use magnetite sands to energize all the distilled water I use for my alchemy processes, including my GW as it putrifys, as well as magnetite sand baths to heat my egg in when I unite my three principals. The sand itself holds heat very well and distributes it uniformly and will provide a buffer to constant temperature fluctuations from your heat source. The magnetite will absorb and re-direct the magnetic fields coming off your electric heater if you are using one too. I am not sure where its power originates but its geometric shape probably holds some clues, when viewed under a microscope a magnetite crystal resembles two inverted pyramids glued together at the base.

Think nano-pyramid fire, but millions of flames
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 01-28-2010 at 08:58 PM.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

+ Reply to Thread