Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manna- What is it?

I could be highly off, but the upwards pointing triangle has been a symbol of fire for a long long time, so i was thinking that if it has something to do with dew, as mentioned before, perhaps its by fire that one extracts the powder/flower/manna. I mean, if they just put a symbol of the sun up, it would be to obvious, and someone holding fire in their hands as a food offering, implies it to be made from a secret fire, i would imagine.

i do like the idea of the ankh being a sonic/sound device... might have to buy one now and see...

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

That's a good interpretation maybe of value, but if one looks more closely at the symbol where it is carved into the stone there is a hole at the base as to indicate a cave. The more and more I read about Shilajit and Gur the more I am convinced they used it to make the bread of the presence and their gold. Too many other cultures revered this material for healing and longevity and communication with God as well as being very highly regarded by the classic alchemists as the mother of metals : Butter of The earth

I agree with you Leo, i think (to give some more credence to "orme" stuff...) that in many caves, there is a good deal of humidity also, so some of this material could be "carried by the wind", and placed by the "dew", dried and all by sun, absorption and adaption, leading it to be what it becomes. Break everything down, and its the same material, essentially, so it then is always around us, we just cant see it. (which would mean its "charged" by the suns heat and radiation, carried in the wind, dropped or placed by the water/rain/dew/snow, etc... to settle in the earth, becoming particular kinds of earth, given proper time.)

"There's something in the water..." Yep, and it requires fire to see it. (fire of enlightenment/information, and also to prepare and bake it. )

Pretty sure there are no caves around my area, not that i work with metals anyway, but i hope some of yall can get some samples to work with, id love to see the results.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Hi everyone, I know this is going to seem really far out there, but something very strange is happening. Feel free to just blow this off and call me crazy.....and maybe you can owe this to my hispanic background, lol. I know how people from Mexico are always seeing the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese sandwiches and chocolate drippings and stains on concrete overpasses, but I promise I had nothing to do with this. I was just looking at the pictures I took and posted on the Success Thread last night and noticed this.....has anyone else experienced a psychoactive connection with their GW as it putrefys. I noticed some weeks ago that the oil that rises to the top spins when I look at it,as if there is somekind of vortex energy present and sometimes the oil has arranged itself into an ouroboros-like shape or an infinity shape(sideways figure eight). And thats one thing that could be totally open to interpretation, but this one is very "blatant."

Very WYRD
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 01-29-2010 at 09:38 PM.

That is spooky Leo

Has that just formed on there like that?

Ghislain

Yes, but I never looked that closely at the glass before and if I hadn't posted those pictures I would have never seen it, it formed as the GW level droped due to evaporation, it left a resinous sulphur behind stuck to the glass. I posted those pictures last night around the same time that I posted the shewbread/ankh pictures on this thread, then I went back and looked at them again and at that time I was simultaneously researching more about the history and significance of the ankh, so the symbols were fresh in my mind, then I saw them on the glass...at first I wasn't going to say anything and thought to myself," maybe I just tired." But they were there today as well.

Blog Entries
    One theory:

The magical food called manna in Greek, from the Hebrew man (MN) was supposedly named for the astonished question, "What is this?" (MN HWA) when it miraculously appeared to the Israelites; for it was also the answer, "This is what." ...

... It is even possible that the Greek word amanites itself, i.e., Amanita, which has no Indo-European etymology (mukes or mykes being the Greek word for mushroom from the Indo-European root) was assimilated from the Hebrew man; amanites does not occur in Greek before the Hellenistic period, although it became the common word for "mushroom" in modern Greek as manitari. - source

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

.. ..
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Leo - I'm hoping you're still active here and I'll send you a PM momentarily but since my questions really pertain to this thread, I'll post them here as well.

First - I wish I could have seen the pics you have posted above - not sure if it's just my computer or if they were pulled from the hosting source.

Second - I would really love to hear more about the ankh being a sonic device. My personal hypothesis of the universe requires sound to create and recreate the universe.

Blog Entries
    The bread of the presence is also an essential to understanding Jacob's dream.
    He lay down in "the place" - HMQVM. This is synonymous with "the presence",
    the shekinah, the new testament paraklete/comforter, the dove, the lamn...

Manna is MN in hebrew which = 90:
    http://www.billheidrick.com/works/hgm1/hg0090.htm#90

90 is the number-letter tzaddi, a fish-hook, the fish = mercury.
    MN (90) is actually MIM, the letter M = water, and NVN, the letter N = fish.

Many, too many, associations to write.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread