Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Book Reviews & Suggestions

Blog Entries
    My shortlist of books on herbs, ruling planets and their medicinal properties are Mrs. Grieve's A Modern Herbal both volumes; Beyerl's The Master Book of Herbalism; and one should not be without Culpeper's Complete Herbal.

I use these frequently.

Hey,
    Has anyone read this book I just found it and heard that it is good but I wanted to hear ur thoughts to.
    (Anyone wishing to have it, PMme)
    A TREATISE ON The Great Art
    by: ANTOINE-JOSEPH PERNETY
    Just because I'm ugly doesn't mean that I'm a witch and that I do bad things, I'm ugly of the toxins that had an affect on me wile trying to find a cure for your sorry ass.

I had not heard of it Ilos, but I found a link to a free PDF version of it...

ANTOINE-JOSEPH PERNETY “A Treatise on The Great Art”

I have read the first few pages and find it very interesting...a useful book indeed.

Thanks

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Ilos View Post
    Hey,
    Has anyone read this book I just found it and heard that it is good but I wanted to hear ur thoughts to.
    (Anyone wishing to have it, PMme)
    A TREATISE ON The Great Art
    by: ANTOINE-JOSEPH PERNETY
    I have this in one in limited edition, its one of the better books on the work IMO, up there with Golden Chain of Homer and Compass of the Wise. A lot of it is compiled from the works of other authors, particularly Pernety's contemporaries, though.

Caveman Chemistry

Some forum members may enjoy this basic chemistry experiment book, particularly if they have young relatives with whom to do projects:
    Caveman Chemistry

It is written in an entertaining style, with the four personified classical elements "speaking" and commenting on the projects.

God-Man the word made flesh by George Carey. Goes into detail about the Christos oil theory of transmutation and Kundalini.

+ Reply to Thread