Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayahuasca Report

Blog Entries
    Thank you Dev for this great report. Even if words cannot really explain what you felt, I could feel, the experiences you had.

Thank you
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

The Bible II, The Last Testament ;o)

My Ayahuasca journeys.

Where do I begin, for it matters not what I put into words here it will limit/inhibit the truth of what I wish to convey. I will try, but, as Dev has already stated, this is something that has to be experienced by the individual; keep in mind that words are created for this world they are not needed beyond it and trust me they are limited.

I have travelled through many ceremonies and, unlike some of the experiences I have heard from others, I most often travel to the same world, this world once entered feels like a return home. I would love to describe this world, but even if I wrote a few more pages on just that it wouldn't do it justice as there is nothing here in this world to compare it to; I guess I could say that all the ceremonies have been one long journey and all but a few at the beginning include this world.

I travel with one intention...to find the truth.

I would just like to state that the majority of what is experienced is forgotten and this happens for a good reason, which I will explain later.

What follows is a summary of my travels...

I started travelling back in 2011, but have since realised that I have been getting flashes/signs since I was a young child one of which is a strange feeling, which surfaces periodically, and when I try to express this feeling in words it comes out sounding odd...even to me...and this flash is a feeling that I am me. Can you see how odd that is? Of course I am me, I know it and the people I try to explain this to know it so how is this a sign you may ask. It is the feeling that comes with it, that it is strange to be me among a population of billions, that I am not someone else looking at me I AM me looking at everyone else, I am responsible for everything I do and say and my thoughts are my own. I have never been able to get others to see how strange this feeling is.

Sorry for that digression, but it will become relevant as the story continues.

My very first ceremony was a trial run where everyone took just a small drink of the medicine so that the individual effect could be assessed. During the day there was a group sharing session where people related their experience to others. One person started and then it was taken in turn to speak going clockwise around the group. Most were stating that they felt something...I thought “Something!”...they had to be understating. By the time it got to me no one had mentioned any visions and I began to feel that if I described my experience people would think me mad, for I had spent the night at a really surreal circus...I won't go into details suffice to say it was strange and I realised that I must be extremely sensitive to this medicine...I now know that I am.

My second ceremony was amazing. I was lying on my mat in a state of bliss when a maestros came to sing an Ikaros. All I could do was blow her a kiss and smile, to which I heard a little giggle. After the Ikaros was sung, which was beautiful, she then began to work on me, she leaned forward and sucked something from my head at which point I shot into space and was looking down on the world...I wasn't in my body but was just a shining light. There were other lights around me and I knew what they knew and visa versa; I felt that I could know anything. I realised that we created this world and got the feeling it was a game or a learning tool...both of which I now know to be wrong.

Like Dev I thought, “well that was good, the next ceremony will be even better”, but in the next ceremony I was in a city with a race of people I can only explain as Egyptian like, but very advanced and I was one of them. There was a celebration going on and everyone was trying to get me to join in, but I wanted to get back into space. I ran from room to room looking for some sort of portal to get me back there, all to no avail; I felt that I had wasted the journey . Not to worry, I would try again in the next ceremony...how wrong was I?

The next ceremony started off as normal, but grew ever stronger until I couldn't cope and needed help. I got someone to take me to the toilet where I purged big time in what is called a platinum purge...this is where you purge from both ends at the same time. A sweat came over me and instantly ran all over my body dripping off the ends of my fingers, as quickly as it started it was over, it lasted about 30 seconds; “surely it will get easier now” I thought, but no...it became ever stronger and I thought I was bound to die. I couldn't get off the toilet, it felt like the shaman were in the walls tormenting me. Finally three people picked me up with my pants around my ankles...dignity wasn't an issue at this point...after pulling up my pants they carried me back to my mat in the maloka. I just layed for the rest of the ceremony hoping I would come out the other side of it ok.

It was in the next ceremony that I entered the world I now know so well. It would make no sense in explaining this world as it has no comparison here. There I met a race of people for want of a better word; I cant say alien as that would imply they came from somewhere else in our universe, that didn't feel right... I think a better description would be that they were from another dimension. I would describe them as blue, tall, monkey faced and dressed in amazing robes, but that is only an attempt to describe them. I had the feeling they knew much more than me, but even though they were aware I was there they just ignored me and went about there business. I felt I was just tolerated by them and couldn't tell if they were a danger or not. Sometimes they would play tricks where they would don horrible masks and terrify me, but I could tell this just amused them...didn't make it any less scary though.

Whenever I travelled I started from this point and got the same reception...a look as if to say, “oh its you again” until I entered, what Dev describes as, a hall...this is very intense...the information flow, the lights and colours, the speed of movement is so overpowering...the only way to give it some form of understanding is to say...imaging taking a cat by the tail, spin it rapidly in many directions among some amazing lights and colours and every now and then slamming it into a wall, resting for a while and then do it all over again...and that just begins to explain the hall. It is so overpowering you plead for it to stop. I always promise that if it stops I'll never take the medicine again...it only stops when the time is right, what happens then is that you enter the other world a different mind...you know so much, it feels absolutely normal, you laugh at some of the problems you encounter in this world realising they are totally irrelevant. You understand the purging and why it is necessary...all the torment in the hall creates a right of passage so to speak.

I was on one particularly intense journey through the hall when I found out what the blue people are. They are there as guides when things get a little rough, for they pulled me out of the hall and through to the other world and I realised they were there solely for me and other travellers like me.
    Their indifference in the past was that I had entered their world with 'this world mind' and as such I am seen as a baby...as long as I was ok they just let me get on with things as you do with babies. The scary mask bit was similar to when we play boo with a baby.

I see the hall as a place where information is restored to us, this is our natural state, we know everything.

After being in the other world, before I could return to this world I entered a room...very difficult to describe, I knew what the room was and accepted it...you cannot return to this world with all that knowledge. I have described this room as similar to the decompression chamber deep see divers use to avoid the benz or bends. You stay in the room while the knowledge is removed for you can't re-enter this world with all that knowledge. At this point I felt it would be too much for our human brains to cope with. During this procedure I realised that there are leaks of this information which we can perceive and we call this intuition.

On this particular trip to Peru everything went as expected except that I found I am even more sensitive to the medicine than I was before and on my first five journeys I had to have help from the sitters as the experience through the hall was ultra intense. Touching someone really grounds you and allows you to cope much better. The sitters were concerned that I may be disturbing the other's journeys, but in the sharing sessions people said the opposite and that my expression of the torment actually helped them on their journey. I did apologise, but explained that what they heard and saw could only be explained if they could see what I was experiencing, it was totally out of my control.

On the third ceremony I broke through the hall and found myself in an amazing city. It was infinite and built from what appeared to be white marble. My experience there left me feeling I had reached the top...this was the pinnacle of my journey I had the answers, this was the city of the race that created our world...the next day I said I didn't need to go any further and was thinking of not drinking the medicine again. Then I realised that was a bit arrogant of me as I didn't know what more there may be to see and thus I continued.

I am so pleased that I did for so much more came from the next ceremony. Again I entered the city, but this time I felt the energy coming from the shaman. One wave of energy I felt brush against me and heal something inside and then I burst into another world where everything was just pure energy. I can only attempt to describe this...it was an infinite stream individual energy waves, each one a separate being, but all intertwined. As any one of the beings had a thought, that thought was immediately transferred to all the others by touch so that all the beings knew everything that all the others knew. In this place there was no time or space, everything was just now.

Also as each new individual thought is created that being becomes God. God can be any one of an infinite hive of beings that all act as one.

I noticed that I could ask questions here, these questions were posed in words but the answers came as instant knowledge, a sort of knowing. I asked what the purpose of the world was and I now know it is an experimental place where the energy beings are trying to create a world where they can exist as separate entities just as we are. In their world there are no vices and hence there should be none here in this world for the experiment to be a success. Unfortunately because the idea is to be separate entities with free will the thoughts of these individuals don't have the benefit of infinite second opinion, thus so far, the experiment has never been successful and the experiment is reset when it appears to drift too far from the desired goal. This has been done many times before and is due to happen again soon...think Sodom and Gammorra.

We have heard the goal many times; As above so below, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...etc...

Guides have been sent to try and influence the path in the form of prophets, but these have been either misunderstood, ignored or their message corrupted for the benefit of groups of individuals.

The reason the knowledge is not available here is that with that knowledge an influence may be placed on the individuals where they know that nothing matters, if the world ceased to exist it would make little to no difference to the infinite hive and this would defeat the objective of feeling/being the individualists that we are.

Now I can explain that strange feeling of being me...naturally I don't have this individualism, I belong to a hive of infinite beings, as we all do, all acting as one so to be me with my solitary thoughts is a strange alien feeling.

I have probably missed most of the information I would like to put forward, but how much is too much.

One side note: Mother Ayahuasca comes to you in the visions in the form of a snake. It can give you forbidden information/knowledge...Think Adam and Eve. The Garden of Eden is here.

Our bodies are just machines that carry one individual energy wave being. They are created from the same material as the Earth and when these bodies die they return to the earth and the energy being either returns to the hive...Heaven...or can be reincarnated to try again...Ashes to ashes dust to dust. I have seen nothing of hell unless it is the hall we have to travel on the way home...you wouldn't want to stay there for too long.

I don't have the whole story only snippets and much of what I have written is my interpretation...to know more go and experience it for yourself.

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 09-28-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Thank you both Dev and Ghislain. I think both of you have shared well enough that despite the approximations, interpretatioins and limitations of language you have both conveyed to me at least, your experiences and understandings. Most excellent. Again, thank you.

BE IN LOVE.

Dev & Ghislain,

Thank you very much for sharing theses experiences. Its hard to share such personal experiences on a public forum, but I'm sure it will encourage some to try this for themselves. Its certainly on the top of my list. Once circumstances allow I would love to do this.
    I'm sure anyone who has tried truffles, or San Pedro would be very interested in this.

Dev I love the images they really give a vibe of what to expect

Blog Entries
    Thank you Guislain for sharing the report !

I noticed that I could ask questions here, these questions were posed in words but the answers came as instant knowledge, a sort of knowing. I asked what the purpose of the world was and I now know it is an experimental place where the energy beings are trying to create a world where they can exist as separate entities just as we are. In their world there are no vices and hence there should be none here in this world for the experiment to be a success. Unfortunately because the idea is to be separate entities with free will the thoughts of these individuals don't have the benefit of infinite second opinion, thus so far, the experiment has never been successful and the experiment is reset when it appears to drift too far from the desired goal. This has been done many times before and is due to happen again soon...think Sodom and Gammorra.
    Amazing.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Had to place this image here...

"Turn the light on" by Steve Griffith

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Another image representing my Ayahuasca experiences...

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

All I can say is hehe....

Over four hours of this...watch in full screen.

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

For those of you who read of my experiences in post 62 of this thread, I mentioned the Hallway.

Whenever I travelled I started from this point and got the same reception...a look as if to say, “oh its you again” until I entered, what Dev describes as, a hall...this is very intense...the information flow, the lights and colours, the speed of movement is so overpowering...the only way to give it some form of understanding is to say...imaging taking a cat by the tail, spin it rapidly in many directions among some amazing lights and colours and every now and then slamming it into a wall, resting for a while and then do it all over again...and that just begins to explain the hall. It is so overpowering you plead for it to stop. I always promise that if it stops I'll never take the medicine again...it only stops when the time is right, what happens then is that you enter the other world a different mind...you know so much, it feels absolutely normal, you laugh at some of the problems you encounter in this world realising they are totally irrelevant. You understand the purging and why it is necessary...all the torment in the hall creates a right of passage so to speak.
    I have made a Gif file that is something like what you see as you pass through this Hallway...it isn't perfect but it may give you some idea.

I'll post it with a link as some may not like to watch it as it dose contain some fast moving and flashing images.

The Hallway

Keep in mind while you watch this, you can turn it off.

Ghislain
    Open Book

In a recent TED talk I watched, Adam Oliver Brown describes his experience with ayahuasca. In this talk he describe what I call “the hallway”, and each time I have described it I always feel I have not conveyed the intensity of this part of the journey...so I have transcribed Adams version of this as he does it so well...

“all of a sudden the colours came rushing at me and I found my self blasted off into the universe on the back of some kind of fractal fireworks rollercoaster. So I was travelling through the universe at light speed with the visuals becoming much much more intense at this point, with colourful mandalas of fractals opening and closing and spiralling around each other like clockwork, so quickly I couldn’t take it all in, and at this point I was also physically being thrown around by the violent turbulance of the wild ride on this comet that I was travelling through the universe on; then again I had to say to myself, ‘this is so wierd’, because rationally I was able to recognise that there shouldn’t be any lights, I’m in the dark in a hut in Peru, then why am I feeling that my body is being thrown around. So this was a really all encompassing experience at this point, and I have to admit at this point it was a little much for me and I started to panic thinking I don’t like this any more I want to get off, but of course you can’t, that you were on this ride until the very end and at some point I admitted that to myself and said well we’re just going to have to ride it out and so I did and thankfully this really intense part of the trip lasted for... oh... another hour... or so, and so that was fun, but when that subsided we came down into this really thick, quiet, warm, emotionally laden place, it wasn’t a room...it was like more of a zone and this zone was bordered with a big red velvety curtain... what came next was truly astonishing to me. Thats another story

Watch the whole talk HERE

Ghislain
    Open Book

+ Reply to Thread