Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Ayahuasca Report

Blog Entries
    I did my 20th ayahuasca cermeony a few weeks ago, with Grand Maestra Mama Rosa.

I discuss it in the next episode of my podcast (episode 218) for those interested... other than that not much more to say. The short version, for those interested but can't be asked to listen to a podcast, I can say this: it's a wrap

I'm finished. There is nothing for me to learn or be healed from anymore. Does not mean I know everything or that I am fully healed... all it means is that from here on out I can do the rest on my own. When you study in a university your teachers don't go with you out in society when you start practicing your trade... you leave them behind. Same here. My plant teachers will always be with me, but I have graduated. I can do the rest myself. And I shall as well.

It's a wrap.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I did my 20th ayahuasca cermeony a few weeks ago, with Grand Maestra Mama Rosa.

I discuss it in the next episode of my podcast (episode 218) for those interested... other than that not much more to say. The short version, for those interested but can't be asked to listen to a podcast, I can say this: it's a wrap

I'm finished. There is nothing for me to learn or be healed from anymore. Does not mean I know everything or that I am fully healed... all it means is that from here on out I can do the rest on my own. When you study in a university your teachers don't go with you out in society when you start practicing your trade... you leave them behind. Same here. My plant teachers will always be with me, but I have graduated. I can do the rest myself. And I shall as well.

It's a wrap.

That seems to be a reoccurring theme lately.
    Can't wait to hear it.

~Seth-Ra
    All is One.
    Before Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations? Lol

Well it should be an interesting podcast, can’t wait to listen.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I will listen with interest. I plan on doing it in Winter 2020

Blog Entries
    Thanks all.

@thoth: in Europe or the Amazon?

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Thanks all.

@thoth: in Europe or the Amazon?

I was hoping to do it in the same place you went in Peru.
    (Chris Kilham also mention the same place in his book http://www.medicinehunter.com/ )

I didn't know they did it in Europe ....... but I do like the Jungle environment

Blog Entries
    No, go to the Amazon for sure.

Cool

Isfahan.jpg

Yes I think the Amazon is the place to go, its bubbling with life and its such a great connection to nature
    Last edited by thoth; 03-15-2019 at 10:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread