Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayahuasca Report

Thats right Dev. The price i mentioned is the very basic program. It's for 1 night with only simple chairs (i brought my foldable deck chair with me) and some matresses, some fruits and with one broth soup in the morning, you have to bring the stuff you want to have around you.

And as Dev said, there are several days programs with detoxification and rituals, that would cost more. Or you do the full package for genuine scholars. You can even stay some time with the tribe in their village.

Blog Entries
    So im going to give this a try. 1 gram of caapi extract and 10grams of mimosa.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Not sure I ever reported this...

Ayahuasca healed me from a lot of emotional problems... however it did also cure something else. I used to suffer a lot from "sleep apnea". It can be a very bad "disease" and if nothing else it makes sleeping feel like an exercise... waking up gasping for air a few times a night is not something I would call "resting".

When I was in the Amazon (can't recall if it was the first or second visit) the "shamans" asked if I had anything I needed to be healed from physically, and I mentioned "sleep apnea". So they got rid of it for me.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I mentioned "sleep apnea". So they got rid of it for me.
    I'm curious: Was it just the Aya brew? Or did they use something else/additional for this condition?

Blog Entries
    They sang.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    They sang.
    Now THAT is fucking AWESOME ! ! !

I sing to my clients sometimes

Blog Entries
    Awesome indeed. Regarding singing, made me think of this...

Last week I was talking to a new guy at work and he was ordered to do a very menial job that required almost no skill or attention, so I said to him: "It is ok to use headphones and listen to music when you do that job."
    He replied: "No that's fine, I never listen to music."

This guy is a very shy, quiet and "weak" individual (this is my impression of him) and when he said he never listened to music everything fell into place. Of course. Sure, exceptions might exist but humans that do not make music a part of their life are only living HALF a life. Music is a vibration, and the Universe is made from vibrations.

We rarely hear the inward music, but we’re dancing to it nevertheless. - Rumi

Mama Rosa... don't be fooled... she's Yoda. You can't get it unless you sit before her... a video/recording is only an echo...

Blog Entries
    I've know about this "trick" for years [smoking DMT in a dream and you will have DMT experience] but I never managed to do it. Although I have never laid in bed ready to go asleep with the intention of doing it either. That is the first part of this little tale of magic... and magic is always what happens when these sacred plants are introduced into our lives. No need to give any proof... my direct experience with this magic is proof enough.

Recently, right after we had our "podcast discussion" I basically said that it will probably be many years before I go down to the Amazon again, and I do not want to do ayahuasca in Europe. If the shamans are not present, I am not interested. Having a small child it is somewhat difficult to go to the jungle, especially doing a ceremony because you cannot be "distracted". I also told you, and I have said it before, that the MOMENT I decide to do ceremonies in the Amazon the plants begin to talk to me. As if they know I am coming. I cannot explain it. Superweird.

Not long after we spoke I found out that one of the shamans I had worked with in the past, in fact the BEST one, is coming to Europe to do ceremonies. She'll be here in a month. Before I knew it I had signed up. Then I didn't think much about it...

Last night I had a 12-15 hour long sleep. I was struggling to wake up, but I felt so tired I could not. It was similar to a fever in a sense, when you drift in and out. Sometime during this sleep I sat in an Ayahuasca ceremony and I had an ayahuasca experience. The memory is very fuzzy, but I clearly recall this happening. I was not lucid dreaming (or was I)... but this has never happened to me before, and funny it should happen now.

As soon as I woke up I realised it was time to mentally begin my preparations and begin the diet.

It could be argued that I had the notion of doing a ceremony in my mind i.e. the dream, but I don't buy that... I have had countless such experiences when ayahuasca reaches out to me way before the ceremonies begin... it has even happened when I have been awake. She has reached out to me, time to get to work... Praise the Mystery.
    I had yet another dream. I was in Ecuador with the Kichwa people. The preperations for doing the ceremonies was on par with the Bwiti in Gabon, and the Iboga. It basically took days for some reason. But the tension was building up. The very moment I sat in ceremony and was about to drink I somehow understood that I was about to do ayahuasca in a dream AGAIN. This made me wake up. Very annoying.

Seems the interactions are increasing, and as always it stands out. One could argue I dream these dreams because I know I am about to do a ceremony. But it is not like that. I do a lot of things and never dream much about "doing" those things in advance. This is clearly different. I recall one time when I was in the Amazon, before even the first ceremony began, I had a dream of a Jaguar looking at me from the trees. The dream was that kind of dream where the dream world is an exact copy of reality, so I thought I was awake. Then 5 ceremonies later the Jaguar returned at the most pivotal and important moment, and basically saved my life.

Anyway... on the diet now. I've been on the Ayahuasca diet three times before in my life, but this time aroud it is way more difficult than normal. Not sure why, but it makes me think that it is a sign that the diet should be kept even more strict for this reason. Another reason is an increase in knowledge. Each time I follow the diet I know more, and I am more strict in terms of what to eat and not eat.

For those that are unaware the diet is mainly no salt, sugar, oil, sex/orgasm and red meat. It also includes a no-no in terms of soy, tofu, ripe fruit, chili, dairy, pharma drugs, other drugs, alcohol and caffeine.

At home kind of easy to follow, but when you have to eat out (during work) practically impossible. I have been living on raw carrots and water for a week now. I have dropped some weight due to this, which is a nice bonus. As always there is some ache in the legs due to the lack of salt. I think it is the salt I miss the most, way more than sugar or dairy.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Have you considered fasting during the work hours to avoid eating out? Or is it more of a lunch-meeting with clients?

Are plant-based sodium sources alright for the diet?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    If I can’t find what I need I fast.

+ Reply to Thread