Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayahuasca Report

Blog Entries
    That is a good description I think... especially towards the end when you finally cross the threshold from the hallway into the living room... and that "realm"... quiet and warm place...

Guess the hallway experience can be compared to being flushed down the toilet into the "abyss of the mind".

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    The Sixth Ceremony

...But love changes everything. Previously I had said "fuck off" to these negative energies, now I forgave them. Love is pure. Forgivness is power. I cried. I saw my life and how it could be actually lived. With love and forgiveness nothing negative can touch me. I puked.

It was one simple barf. It was dry. It didn't even taste anything. Very strange. Perhaps it didn't taste bad because everything I purged had been forgiven unlike previous nights when I had condemned and damned the shit that I purged.

Forgiveness is so powerful. Whatever someone does to me I will forgive them. This truth that I have beheld changes everything for me. Without writing a biographical epic let me just say that, for me, this changes everything. Makes me very powerful, unstoppable, peaceful, stress free and unified.
    I never wrote exactly what a lot of the "bold" things above was about. Now I will reveal it.

It was about the fact that my father abandoned me as a child. All my life I have had hate, anger and dreams of violent revenge. In the ceremony described above I "let it all go" (forgave)... and I never looked back... not long after my father died (apparently).

I just found out yesterday that he had died when I got a letter from the tax office about laying claims to his estate (if he has any, don't know yet but doubt it)!

If I had not been healed his death would have hit me in a very negative way, I know this for a fact. Now it did not cause be any pain at all.

Yet another reason for me to fully follow the teachings of this Sacred Medicine!

Wow, what a fantastic experience! I will read the whole thread (i'm still one page 1).

Anyways, i have an invitation to an ayahuasca / yagé session, which takes place here in Colombia in a few days, out in the nature. The women will remain in the house during the session, the men will be outside.

I am excited and prepared and will participate in humility, gratefulness and with an open mind. Although i will just take it as it comes, i would like to improve myself concerning patience (where i lack badly), ego and spiritual growth. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    Any recommendations?
    Roll with it! Absolutely do not fight anything. Just experience what you were meant to experience. When the time is right, reflect...and learn. Happy travels!

Thanks Schmuld for the positive wishes! I will report on a later date

Thank you Dev and Ghislain for your very impressive reports, and thanks to all contributors.

Blog Entries
    Glad you enjoyed it. And as always everything in this report is surface fluff. The real meat is impossible to put into language.

Have a clear intention. Whatever happens surrender to it. Be humble. Allegorically try and experience the journey with the heart not the brain.

Purge your guts out.

Hi dear Alchemists

The following is my personal Ayahuasca / Yagé report (I prefer to call it Yagé). It is quite some text, as I try to describe as much as possible. Sorry for my English. Of course words cannot even describe a tiny fraction of what really happened.

The session took place yesterday, 11/12. Feb. 2017 during a fullmoon night with a penumbral moon eclipse. I am sorry that photos are not available, as cell phones were prohibited during the ceremony, so i left mine at home taking the opportunity to disconnect for a day or two.

A friend, my cousin and i traveled via bus to a mountain village, where Ricardo, one of the helpers of the Taita (the Shaman) already awaited us at the center plaza of the village. We were the first ones of the group to arrive, so we had some conversation with the assistant while waiting for the rest of the group. After some participants arrived, the Taita arrived as the last. The Taita belongs to an indigenous tribe and is a member of an old Taita family, some say he is one of the best of the country. His circle follows a naturalistic, holistic way while there are more dogmatic and religious circles using crosses and saints etc in their ceremony.

Fast forward, we arrived at the Finca (a simple country cottage on a slope with a fantastic view into the cloud forest valley and very secluded) of Don Alvaro and his wife. At the backside of their house they had cows, rabbits, pigs, dogs, chickens and 1 turkey. We had to sit in front of the Taita where we received some Rapé blows to the nose (Kind of Tobacco snuff). The Rapé was very sharp and hot and produced some tears in the eyes, but it’s effects were very relaxing. We also received some protectoral makeup to the face (red color from a plant sack. According to the Taita, the symbols marked us to the good spirits as members of their family and hence hindering negative entities to attack). We waited until 11 pm, until the last participants arrived by foot. After the last instructions, one after the other took his cup of Yagé. The taste was horrible, very bitter.

Just after the last one took his Yagé, heavy rain set in and hit on the corrugated metal roof. The noise was loud and rhythmic. We sat there on our deck chairs, meditating and covered in blankets. Soon the first ones, including my cousin, went outside to vomit in the pasture. I felt sick in the stomach but was unable to vomit, i just had to belch constantly, so after a while i helped by sticking down two fingers as the ill feeling in the stomach was annoying. During vomiting i saw a worm twisting and winding in the grass in front of me. I felt like it was some kind of Omen to me.

We entered the house again and kept on meditating. Soon the chanting began, followed by some beautiful harmonica music. I defined my goals for the session: Spiritual guidance and assistance to stop smoking. I felt very comfortable, but no "true" effects set in. My friend however seemed, nervous and was walking around. The assistants brought him to the Taita, the Taita blew smoke at him and chanted at him. One women was laying on the floor. I felt Diarrhea setting in and had to go to the bathroom. After a while, perhaps 1 hour passed, me and my cousin went outside to the campfire to smoke a cigarette, we felt nearly nothing and became carefree and arrogant by saying that this stuff was mild and at best a nice little helper for meditating - a huge mistake as you will see. At this time, my cousin and me were the only people outside at the campfire.

I had to go to the toilet again, so i told my cousin i'll be right back. While sitting on the toilet, my friend knocked on the door and said that the Taita want to talk to me, my friend and my cousin. I had no clue what he wanted from us, so we went to him. The Taita asked us to drink a extremely high potent Yagé-blend. Normally only the people from his tribe in the jungle use this blend, it was the first time he brought this blend to his cricle session, not even his assistants have tried it. So why should we 3 be the first to take it? I had no idea at the time but at the end of my report you will see why. We drank it and this Yagé taste was even worse - so bitter, dark and thick.

We went outside again, where we placed our deck chairs at the campfire. The sick feeling came very fast, after 5 minutes i just wanted to vomit, so i helped myself with two fingers as I still could not vomit without help.

Now a kind of waves came over me, making me feel very uncomfortable and sick. Laying on the deck chair felt very bad. Suddenly i had the urge to get up and wander around, it was finally happening. I lost control about my feet and balance and was falling around, i wanted to see the Taita for help but was only able to get to the doorstep outside where I laid down in the dirt, i did not care and could not get up again. Hot and cold and then hot and cold sweat and flushes at the same time was pouring out of my pores, soaked up by my cardigan. It was so cold outside, at least that was what i felt. I heard the voice of my cousin in the distance, asking if I’m okay. I just answered to please leave me alone.

People walked by and asked me things, but I was unable to understand them and was unable to care for it. I started to beg that it please stop. No chance, the Yagé is merciless, it got worse and worse. Somehow I got up and stumbled back to the chair and laid down, I opened my eyes and watched the sky, it was full of fractal patterns in all kinds of color, moving in small clusters and these small clusters moved inside bigger clusters, it was a big orchestra of dancing, sacred geometry patterns. The whole sky was covered in it. Total information overload, I could not stand it, it was too much. I kept on begging that it may stop, but it was just the beginning and I started thinking that I had become insane, and I was totally insane at that time and as mentioned in this thread in another report, I too was convinced that I will remain insane forever.

I moaned and wailed and tossed around in my deck chair and now suddenly entered a room in very fluid colors, the biggest part of it was golden, it seemed somehow like a glittering room made of golden square stones / bricks or the alike. I knew I opened the curtain to another dimension. Ugly faces laughed at me. I noted that an assistant came to bring me inside the house to the Taita. The assistant, my friend and my cousin were helping me to move towards the door. I just felt like dying, my energy ran out and I was convinced that I was dying, my body felt like dying away. Or maybe, as I believe someone already mentioned somewhere “giving birth to myself through my heart”, I would call it in my case giving birth to myself through my mind and dying at the same time. I was ready to die and i wanted to die; I could not stand this ultimative madness anymore and wanted to stop my mind processing information, forgeting that consciousness cannot die.

I felt down at the door and started to crawl towards the Taita. I was unable to understand the concept of above (ceiling), down (floor), front (Wall, door and Taitas corner), in short, I was unable to understand the concept of the 3-dimensional physical plane and how to act there. Somehow with the help of the others I laid down on the concrete floor in front of the Taita. He started chanting and puffing smoke at me while i convulsed on the floor. As they later told me, they chanted 7 Icaros while I was going through hell. I heard other people of our group moan and cry around me, but I was unable to fully come back to our dimension. Voices were laughing at me and mocking me, some of the high, others low, pure schizophrenia, I also heard cows, pigs and dogs screaming and grunting (not from the ones from outside) and saw strange figures and silhouettes, I was trapped in pure insanity, terror and madness or should I say I was trapped in hell. The Yagé was too powerful, it was unbearable.

I also was convinced that I “sh*tted“ myself, and that my pants were pulled down and the other people in the room were laughing at me and making photos of me. All of this was not true, as I have not “sh*tted myself, my pants were up and nobody laughed at me as they were busy themselves and nobody had a cell phone pointed at me as these were prohibited. I now am sure that these were fears of me expressed in this form and leaving my mind while i got purified. And the voices and screaming animals and faces were astral larvaes, parasites and “hellish” beings that I carried around with me, planting bad thoughts and negativity in my brain and tormenting me. They were leaving my mind and my astral body too.

An assistant of the Taita sprayed some kind of liquid from his mouth in my face. I think I left my body completely and connected with my higher self in another plane asking to help myself to face the situation. It helped somewhat for some time, as I managed to see things from above metaphorically speaking and understood that i just had to let it happen and pass.

Now came a revelation, or a vision in its clearest and purest form: Something, I believe I saw a white mist, told me nonverbally that I was God. I misunderstood it. I thought I alone am God and that everything that was, is, and will be are just parts in my mind, the program, that included also every person I ever knew, my parents, my family, my friends, my former friends, even you and your comments in this thread and people that I used to know, they were all just virtual bits in my mental software, nothing and nobody was as real as I was. I saw and heard trumpets and fanfares. I panicked as I realized I was all alone, being a lonely God and did not want to accept that nothing that was, is, or will be including the other people are real, the idea was pure terror to me. My mind was the program, I was the program. I kept on saying things like “no, no!”, “stop it”, “aaargh”, “wow”, “woooooow”, “help me Taita”, “I cannot bear it”, etc. I kept on saying these things for hours and kept on rolling on the floor, kicking my feet against the floor, moaning, wailing and changing positions. I sweared that I will be another person in the future and that I will change my attitude towards others and begged again to be released.

I later understood the true meaning of the revelation: Every person is God; every person carries the divine spark and is therefore divine too. We all are connected by a divine fluid and we all shall return home. The revelation was a personal one, so i thought it only counts for me. At least I do interpret it this way. I believe that that what we call GOD gave me an idea how it is to be God from its own perspective, just for a moment, not saying that i was God, the divine power, that would have been impossible. Perhaps i was allowed to have it's perspective for a short time. I could not handle it. It was infinitely overwhelming, beyond words. Well, at least it is my interpretation, i cannot prove it.

After a while the Taita requested me to stand up, but I was only able to answer incoherent things, like “I cannot. The program is still not fully uploaded, 40% still needs to be uploaded. The defragmentation is going on” etc. I noted that some people found it funny what I said, but i have no problem with it.

After a while I was able to get up, the visions were gone, I walked/stumbled back to my deck chair and meditated until sunrise. I felt peace like i never felt before. My cousin remained there meditating, as I later found out he only vomited but had almost no mental effects, although he received the high potency Yagé like me, but maybe his brain is different or he needs another, second session. My friend saw ghosts walking around, some in the trees others in or around the house, some were people, some were non human beings.

The diarrhea continued the complete following day and I did not sleep for a total of over 30 hours. The morning after the session, the Taita asked everyone to reunite in the house and he requested me to talk about my experience in front of the others. I did not want to explain in every detail what happened, so I just said that the Yagé was very powerful, too powerful for me. He told me that I also traveled astrally to my home country and that I entered the underworld of the low spehres where I had to face my inner demons, what I would confirm.

Finally he told that I was a highly developed being, spiritually speaking, but that I lack respect, that I shall learn to listen and let people speak without interrupt them and that I shall think first, then speak. He is right with his critique i think. I had no respect to the holy Yagé brew, as I foolishly thought and said that it was easy and mild, a child’s play so to say, so I got punished. I don’t know how the Taita did get knowledge of my arrogance outside at the camp fire, but I assumed that it was the reason that he gave me an overdose of the Jungle-Yagé the indigenous tribes use.

I do show a lot of respect and awe now to the holy Yagé and decided to change my attitude towards others. The lesson I learned is that all that matters is pure love in its highest form as well as compassion. We all have the same source to which we all shall return.

I am not ashamed that I was the one with the hardest or one of the hardest breakdown, as I received the highest dose along with my other two companions and after all, all the participants and staff are family, I made a lot of new friends (most of them are recurrent participants). And I promised to myself and to the Taita that I will think and act differently from now on.

This was the most incredible, most extreme and most meaningful event in my whole life. And although it was extremely ugly and hard for the most of the time, it was the best thing that could have happen to me. I am humble now and deeply grateful for this INCREDIBLE experience – wow, just WOW... As I said, words cannot describe what happened even a tiny bit.

If you ask me if I recommend making this experience, then I say do it if you feel to do it. I would say it is not for everybody, but everybody who is predestined to do it will do it. It is hardcore, at least for me.

Again two quotes that I read in the internet or in the thread about it:

“You never seek the Ayahuasca, the Ayahuasca seeks you”. And: “10 years of therapy, downloaded in one night”.

I would maybe do it again, I am still not sure (the next session with this circle would be in two months), but if yes, then rather with a normal, lower dose. The Taita takes it 3 times a week and started with the age of 8.

One last thing: If I had to compare it to mushrooms & mescaline (I have experience with those), then I must say they are incomparable and beyond words. The Yagé is light years and dimensions stronger and holier (this is my opinion) and I am convinced that the Yagé does not create hallucinations but opens the curtain to other dimensions and shows you other realities while it makes me think that our reality is an illusion, just a simulation.

That was my Yagé-Report. I'm sitting in my office and even it is my own business, it doesn't make sense to work and keep running in the hamster wheel. I got much more than only spiritual guidance, i got a divine kiss and a tiny glance into the true "as it is" imo. As for the smoking, so far i have stopped, i hope it will last for ever.

Much love to all of you
    Last edited by Quarrox; 02-14-2017 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Additional part explaining my assumed reason for the vision / revelation

+ Reply to Thread