Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Ayahuasca Report

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    The following is my personal Ayahuasca / Yagé report...
    Thank you for the detailed report. I know exactly what you went through (good and "bad") - even if I can't also not imagine it at all.

I will digest it further and give a more detailed response. I think WOW is the best word in general and I agree fully. No other "psychedelic" is like it... it is truly amazing especially when done in the right set and setting. It is humbling to say the least, and you will carry it with you for the rest of your life. It is a blessing, and that is an understatement.

One important thing to remember when drinking Ayahuasca is: never trust a fart

Last edited by Awani; 02-13-2017 at 07:29 PM.
    Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I liked your report and here are some thoughts on what you said, and some suggestions you might want to try if you decide to do it again. Things that I learned through my own Great Work with this Master of Plants.

The session took place... during a fullmoon night with a penumbral moon eclipse.
    Ayahuaca (from my experience) is always more powerful during the full moon. All my "hard" and "frightening" experiences have all been during the full moon.

...so after a while i helped by sticking down two fingers as the ill feeling in the stomach was annoying.
    I would suggest in the future not to "aid" the vomit (The Purge). If you cannot vomit then instead drink some more Ayahuasca. Let it happen as it happens, without forcing it out.

...we felt nearly nothing and became carefree and arrogant by saying that this stuff was mild and at best a nice little helper for meditating - a huge mistake as you will see.
    LOL. Yes I have done the same. One time I bragged that I did not need any extra protection against fear as I viewed myself as not having any... then Ayahuasca decided to teach me a lesson in fear. To be humble at all times is essential. I'll never make that mistake ever again.

I could not stand it, it was too much. I kept on begging that it may stop, but it was just the beginning and I started thinking that I had become insane, and I was totally insane at that time and as mentioned in this thread in another report, I too was convinced that I will remain insane forever.
    I have been in this place on more than one occasion and there is only one thing that helps. Love. It is true.

The problem is the thinking bit. Don't think. Experience. If you experience with the mind... you think. But if you experience with the heart you do not think. You feel... you experience.

Breathe slow, calm... no matter how crazy it gets just try and focus on your heart. Surrender fully. It works... and you will find that the truly insane mind is not the one who has drank Ayahuasca, but perhaps those that wants to make it illegal.

To repeat myself: the mind is connected with this Physical Plane... the mind IS insane... has to be to survive in this world... but the Heart is not. The Heart lives in all realms. So go through future ceremonies with the heart.

Pray during session. All that stuff... it truly works... based on my experience and from others I know.

...being a lonely God...
    Well I think in fact God is lonely and that this is the reason we exist. We are the imaginary friends of God. But I also agree with your own conclusions. Both work simultaneously.

My cousin remained there meditating, as I later found out he only vomited but had almost no mental effects, although he received the high potency Yagé like me, but maybe his brain is different or he needs another, second session.
    Everyone gets what they need. I have had ceremonies with no visions at all, and they have been just as healing.

The lesson I learned is that all that matters is pure love in its highest form as well as compassion. We all have the same source to which we all shall return.
    Word. And there is a great difference in being aware of this and knowing this (from experience). Makes all the difference.

...as I received the highest dose along with my other two companions...
    Don't be fooled to think the dose makes a difference.

If I had to compare it to mushrooms & mescaline (I have experience with those), then I must say they are incomparable and beyond words. The Yagé is light years and dimensions stronger
    This I agree with, however there is one plant that is even more powerful and probably the Master Plant of all Master Plants: The Sacred Wood a.k.a. Iboga. Although I do not recommend it... for a spiritual path Ayahuasca is the perfect plant IMO.

Much love to all of you.
    And to you.

If you do it again, or not, is not important... one session can last a lifetime... but if you decide to go down this path then do it fully. What I mean is try and elevate through each session. Do the work. Do the homework. Don't drink again so you need to learn the same thing again. This is where the respect comes in. Go forward. There is much more to learn.

I cannot wait till I do it again... and I am utterly terrified of that day. As any SANE person should be. But I am also grateful. And humble.

Last edited by Awani; 02-13-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I liked your report and here are some thoughts on what you said, and some suggestions you might want to try if you decide to do it again. Things that I learned through my own Great Work with this Master of Plants.

Ayahuaca (from my experience) is always more powerful during the full moon. All my "hard" and "frightening" experiences have all been during the full moon.

I would suggest in the future not to "aid" the vomit (The Purge). If you cannot vomit then instead drink some more Ayahuasca. Let it happen as it happens, without forcing it out.
    Thank you, i appreciate that you liked the report. And i will remember to not aid the purge, in case i will be part of another session.

LOL. Yes I have done the same. One time I bragged that I did not need any extra protection against fear as I viewed myself as not having any... then Ayahuasca decided to teach me a lesson in fear. To be humble at all times is essential. I'll never make that mistake ever again.
    Right, i will always remember too. The Yagé is like a kind of father or teacher. If you misbehave it will knock on your fingers.

I have been in this place on more than one occasion and there is only one thing that helps. Love. It is true.
    Absolutely brother.

The problem is the thinking bit. Don't think. Experience. If you experience with the mind... you think. But if you experience with the heart you do not think. You feel... you experience.
    Yes, i will try this approach. Since love is the answer, to feel is the right approach. Love and logic do not fit together necessarily.

Breathe slow, calm... no matter how crazy it gets just try and focus on your heart. Surrender fully. It works... and you will find that the truly insane mind is not the one who has drank Ayahuasca, but perhaps those that wants to make it illegal.
    True words. A very interesting and true way to think about it.

To repeat myself: the mind is connected with this Physical Plane... the mind IS insane... has to be to survive in this world... but the Heart is not. The Heart lives in all realms. So go through future ceremonies with the heart.
    Noted. But a question: If there is a mental plane (besides physical, astral and possibly a divine plane), how would the mind be connected (if) to this mental plane? Any theories or knowledge?

Pray during session. All that stuff... it truly works... based on my experience and from others I know.
    I never prayed during the session, i only begged. Perhaps this is the deciding difference.

Well I think in fact God is lonely and that this is the reason we exist. We are the imaginary friends of God. But I also agree with your own conclusions. Both work simultaneously.
    Like the hermetic idea, we and everything that is, are the dream/the thought of the divine ALL.

Everyone gets what they need. I have had ceremonies with no visions at all, and they have been just as healing.
    I think that was what happened to my cousin. He is a bit disappointed, but i told him he should give it another try and at least he got the physical cleansing.

Don't be fooled to think the dose makes a difference.
    Absolutely correct, and it sounded cocky. I just got what was necessary to experience what i had to experience.

This I agree with, however there is one plant that is even more powerful and probably the Master Plant of all Master Plants: The Sacred Wood a.k.a. Iboga. Although I do not recommend it... for a spiritual path Ayahuasca is the perfect plant IMO.
    I think the Yagé is the ultimate maximum for me, everything above it would be dangerous to me, so i think.

And to you.

If you do it again, or not, is not important... one session can last a lifetime... but if you decide to go down this path then do it fully. What I mean is try and elevate through each session. Do the work. Do the homework. Don't drink again so you need to learn the same thing again. This is where the respect comes in. Go forward. There is much more to learn.

I cannot wait till I do it again... and I am utterly terrified of that day. As any SANE person should be. But I am also grateful. And humble.

Thank you. I wish you another revealing journey the next time you dive into it. And many new insights.

Blog Entries
    But a question: If there is a mental plane (besides physical, astral and possibly a divine plane), how would the mind be connected (if) to this mental plane? Any theories or knowledge?
    I remember in one ceremony I felt cold, and became worried I would get the flu. I could feel it in my throat. When all this was happening I was deep inside the Ayahuasca Realm (so to speak) and I saw myself before me. I asked myself if I also felt cold. Instantly I got very confused and I realised that my mind was not ME... not the me typing these words right now. The mind - the conscious being - was someone else... someone that - in the Ayahuasca - became more obvious.

It is very hard to explain, and it was totally weird.

I see the concept of the Spirit as the eternal conscious Mind. Some call it the Soul... but I prefer the term Spirit. It could also be called Higher Spirit or Elevated Spirit, since we are all Spirits even if we are down here in the mud.

Allegory: the Spirit is the radio station. The Body is the actual Radio. The Mind is the Antenna on that radio.

This is my answer if I understood your question correctly.

I never prayed during the session, i only begged. Perhaps this is the deciding difference.
    I think so.

Beg: please don't hurt me
    Pray: be gentle with me

Big difference.

Thanks for sharing Quarrox.

That read as an amazing experience, did you pass through into a peaceful realm and are you aware of the amnesia that seems to happen on your return, or is it still clear in your mind?

To have such an intense initial journey must have been quite daunting.

In respect of mind...in my understanding, the mind is just a part of what is and as such cannot be separated from anything else. As this world is illusion so too is the mind.

I wish you all the best if you decide to travel again

Ghislain

Hi Ghislain,

thank you very much for your words.

Yes, the amnesia is happening, it happened soon after the ceremony, hence, writing it up soon after here in the forum helps me to keep the experience i had alive, vivid and connected in its structure.

I think about it most of the time. I now think the God-vision allowed me to see what God is, what it feels, and it was too intense for me as a human being. But i am not the same person as i was before, i crave for being with God, this is the end of the journey of all of us after many many lifes and experiences.

Thank you for sharing your idea of the mind, it does make sense to me, absolutely.

Hi Quarrox, I don't mean any disrespect, to your experience and insights that you gained from the ceremony, by asking you this question but did the ceremony help in changing your mindset on smoking? Just curious

Lovely relay of words and feelings. You will never be the same after this. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Quarrox!

@Aham, no disrespect at all. No, i still do crave the cigarette. Today the Taita visited us at my house, as we are looking for natural cures for several illnesses and problems. He is currently in the city. He left me a tobacco paste to put it in the mouth. Very strong. I shall use this instead of cigarettes until i finally will have the will power to let my addiction go. It is willpower, nothing else can cure it. The Taita has invitations in Czech Republic, Austria, Germany and if i remember right in England too. He will be in Europe during March/April. If anyone is interested in meeting him or attending a ceremony, please let me know by PM. He only speaks spanish and the language of his tribe.

@Schmuldvich: I shared it with pleasure and hope that it might help to those deciding who are not sure yet if they should it do or not. By the way, we will do it again in the beginning of March, my wife will join me, but she will only take the most mild variant as tea and i also will take only a much weaker dose. The overdose was enough for a lifetime i think :-)

Blog Entries
    It takes three days for the body to stop craving... any craving after that is only mental.

+ Reply to Thread