Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Thank you for sharing!

This is an exceptionally nice quote that greatly aids one's internal understanding of our Art as it applies to external practice.. I have yet to read anywhere else more explicitly and proficiently explain such a thing with such clear wording. Best quote ever.

I appreciate you sourcing that!
    I don't know why, those referred pages from Newman's book are about Bernard Palissy, a guy who did not believe in alchemy & metallic transmutation.

Blog Entries
    *Slaps self in the forehead* I love you JDP, but there's no saving you
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries

My gift this year

I will soon be conducting this 1/1/1 operation, however I have an additional piece of equipment that I'll be adding in to the mix.

I have no idea whether or not it will work, however I believe its been given to me through divine revelation and I'm going to bite the bullet and give it a go, I also want to share it with all of you in the interest of speeding things up around here (literally)

I am doing my entire experiment...*Drum roll* (Wait for it)...

INSIDE A RODIN COIL!!

I believe that by placing the flask in the centre of a Rodin coil (specifically the ABHA coil) that it will actually SPEED UP TIME. I believe if I run the Rodin coil at 582hz (the frequencies of the human heart beat) that it will increase the speed at which putrefaction and sublimation will take place.

Again, its just a theory, however, one I intend to test and share with you guys. After all, can any of us in this day and age find the patience for 365day long experiments? Maybe some of you ancient bastards but not me that's for sure.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the effects of the Rodin coil. If I'm right, well...... Consider it a gift
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-01-2018 at 07:23 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    *Slaps self in the forehead* I love you JDP, but there's no saving you
    "Saving me"? I am the one attempting to "save" others from falling into the dark pits of blind faith in unproven things

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    "Saving me"? I am the one attempting to "save" others from falling into the dark pits of blind faith in unproven things
    Well, the existence of the stone is unproven. Do you want to save others from it?

Blog Entries
    I understand 'superfluous' yet do not understand why your using the word, 'accidental' even though I feel there is a reason your using it.
    Another term used for this is the more known word "phlegm". For example, in the ICH lineage, when discussing the harvesting of the 'Astral Spirit', it is recommended to pay attention to certain cycles, lest we obtain very little Spirit and mostly "Phlegm".

Taking the model of Radical Humidity a bit further, we could say that as newborn babies we have a lot of it, but we loose it as we age. We would theoretically have to drink impossibly HUGE quantities of good common water (like distilled rain water, etc) to replenish the radical element that we loose as we age.

Blog Entries
    More examples Mr Kibric?
    "Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you;
    When the layer of dew evaporated, behold, on the surface of the wilderness there was a fine flake-like thing, fine as the frost on the ground
    "You provided bread from heaven for them for their hunger, You brought forth water from a rock for them for their thirst,
    Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb; and you shall strike the rock, and water will come out of it, that the people may drink
    who turned the rock into a pool of water, the flinty rock into flowing springs
    So Jacob rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on its top.
    Surely there is a vein for the silver, and a place for gold where they fine it. Iron is taken out of the earth, and brass is molten out of the stone.
    He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death.
    Last edited by Kibric; 01-01-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Another term used for this is the more known word "phlegm". For example, in the ICH lineage, when discussing the harvesting of the 'Astral Spirit', it is recommended to pay attention to certain cycles, lest we obtain very little Spirit and mostly "Phlegm".

Taking the model of Radical Humidity a bit further, we could say that as newborn babies we have a lot of it, but we loose it as we age. We would theoretically have to drink impossibly HUGE quantities of good common water (like distilled rain water, etc) to replenish the radical element that we loose as we age.
    This seems very effectual advice. Bearing this in mind, could one even evaporate RH out of the Deluge and put it back with our substance?

Blog Entries
    one even evaporate RH out of the Deluge and put it back with our substance?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you;

When the layer of dew evaporated, behold, on the surface of the wilderness there was a fine flake-like thing, fine as the frost on the ground

You provided bread from heaven for them for their hunger, You brought forth water from a rock for them for their thirst,

Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb; and you shall strike the rock, and water will come out of it, that the people may drink
    who turned the rock into a pool of water, the flinty rock into flowing springs

So Jacob rose early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on its top.

Surely there is a vein for the silver, and a place for gold where they fine it. Iron is taken out of the earth, and brass is molten out of the stone.

He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death.

Lovely quotes, Kibric!

The Bible is full of Truth regarding our Art!

Nice post.

+ Reply to Thread