Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 21 ... LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Blog Entries
    Hs and Os are everywhere. What could be easier!
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Just keep the ratio !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oratius View Post
    So, this manifestation stays in the plane of imagination; it does not reach reality (unless there is something I'm missing here...)
    EVERYTHING starts in the realm of imagination. 'Created in the Image...',etc...

May sound 'bizarre' - but here we are

And what I am talking about is applicable in practical 'laboratory' work. Please re-read the relevant post(s).

Blog Entries
    An image is a green lion. It only need be given it's proper "pondus" and maturity.

Pondus = weight, burden, impediment. To ponder - to dwell on, to have a 'weight' on one's shoulders...

"In hoc signo vinces" - In this sign/image you will conquer.

Chi Rho are the first two letters in the name Christos, and also in Chronos/Saturn.

Chi (600) + Rho (100) = 700 = purple-red, phoenix

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Yeah, the Chi-Rho monogram (labarum/lab aurum) is a great symbol. It represents the Philosopher's Stone in my opinion. Chi represents the crucible, and Rho represents the matter in the crucible (Christos). Another interpretation is that Rho represents the philosophic gold, and Chi represents the philosophical mercury. Yet another one is that Rho represents the salt, and that Chi represents the rebis of sulphur & mercury. There are a number of different ways to interpret it.

Chi-Rho is also phonetic similar to cairo, crow, caro, chrío (χρίω - to annoit), kuro (black - Japanese), koru (a jewel - Finnish), khronos, etc.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 12-25-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    And it has your sal ammoniac symbol in there.

Greetings To All Brothers!!

My, am I elated to have this site back up and running! I had ignored this forum for a few months since the security issues and so forth. Nick's Forum: Lost-Academy has been rather lonely, as I seem to have the most recent post dated Nov 29...

Anyhow, I am in fact practicing a few various works of note: Dew, 'Philosophical Dew' or Golden Water, and Semen.

I hate to mention that I skipped all relevant posts, but I did. The relative resistance at the beginning of this thread made me want to keep the positive intention of this thread intact, therefore, I will share my own practice and experience with such matters.

Firstly, I consider simplicity key. So much so that the prolific misinformation propaganda that inundates this western industrial military complex has in fact stunted my intellectual desire for succulent and specific details. My state of being has for the most part reached its saturation point with pain; thus I treat the Great Work purely from a philosophical and artistic nature. God Willing I achieve the light of the world, I envision the assured integration between my logical and emotional or male and female counterparts.

The essence which I believe inspired this thread, is in the nature of creating the most basic grounds to simply reflect the eloquence and perfection of Mother Nature's intrinsic design (Fibonacci Sequence/Golden Ratio, Cube/Sphere, or Heaven and Earth), such that the notion of complexity as the empirical nature of existence is erased and reveals the eloquence of simplicity or ergonomic design as it stems throughout all of Life. Surely if you are familiar with Sacred Geometry or the Flower of Life, this is assured, such that the assimilation of this knowledge is from a rudimentary nature of experience. In essence, however one may go about the Great Work, inevitably, Success is interdependent with one's affinity and harmonious integration within the cycles of Nature's rhythmic nuances. Verily all of Life is of a oscillatory or vibratory nature (Electro[Male]-Magnetic[Female] Spectrum). Lucifer, the Brightest of all Angels, was gifted with the revelation or ministry of Music.... (for those who are balls deep in conspiracy theories and have not been able to see the light for what it is, Only Truth Exists, everything else is a limiting belief that holds you in your current level of awareness, and so it is).

And so, To the heart of the matter:

There are a few keys which I think are empirical to success in uncovering this Spiritus Mundi.

Fire alone is too dry and of such a potency that it alone would destroy that which we hope to achieve, therefore, water is the relevant counterpart. With this said, it is the balance between Wet/Dry and Hot/Cold that will provide the perfect conditions for One Matter, One Vessel, One Fire.

This being said, I shall go further to point out that this vessel must mirror the truth explicit in Nature, therefore namely, Life is not a closed system but a beautiful interplay of relative planes of existence all interconnected and thus so shall this be reflected with said vessel, open, or 'Hermetically' sealed.

As for direct experience, only with Semen am I practicing 'One Matter, One Vessel, One Fire.' The nature as to why should be obvious, Life force is lost with ejaculation, hence my desire to capture one of the most sacred liquids of a human origin. Semen/Blood (White/Red) are symbolical references that pertain to a sexual nature, both of which should they marry can create some of the most profoundly sacred moments of intimacy with another human being. The effect of which can bridge the 'distance' that goes beyond the limitations of this re-incarnation in physicality. Suffice is to say, Intention is the catalyst.
    Anyhow, my collection of Semen has been gradually been shifting in color. Originally the substance went from white, yellow, brown, orangish, and has a very slight reddish hue as well.

This manner is through the wet path, therefore a key to this 'One Matter, One Vessel, One Fire' is a balance between Wet and Dry, hence the addition of distilled water, rain water, or dew is required in order to lead the process to fruition. Otherwise the Fire will overcome the subtle and fragile matrix of this Salt, releasing the Spiritum.

As for Dew, I am still putrefying my current resources. Interestingly enough, my 1L oak keg during the heat of the summer was greatly reduced in volume and as a result a crystalline salt would gather around the stopper. As a matter of fact, my keg which was all brown and new is now being tinged black as if a mold is taking root all around the proximity of the stopper.

Lastly my practice with Golden Water involves two various methods. One is by gentle drying through the the purest and closest flame readily available to all, the light of the Sun, whereas the other requires the destruction of the corpus in order to release this "Mother's Milk."

On one stove, I gently evaporate the GW and separate the dregs, in order of greatly saturating the black solution, for I use this to achieve ample amounts of Spirit and Salt in one go rather than multiple distillation attempts.

Well, this is my progress, some of =)

May they serve those in Service of the Light.

Blessings

EVERYTHING starts in the realm of imagination. 'Created in the Image...',etc...

May sound 'bizarre' - but here we are
    In line with this, Arnoldus, in at least one compilation of the Rosarium, mentions the attraction between materia and Form (essentia), saying that Form works on Matter to change it. In other words, the spirit working on the matter is the most important aspect. Fulcanelli points out the connection too in several places. It is the metallic spirit that sculpts the matter to produce things, and this is why the burning fire is useless in the Art (except perhaps to excite the ardour of the active agent to begin with). Much more useful is the natural fire, which may be concentrated from the "excrements" of certain philosophical bodies.

Hey vega33, glad you mentioned the Rosarium.

Quote Originally Posted by vega33 View Post
    It is the metallic spirit that sculpts the matter to produce things, and this is why the burning fire is useless in the Art (except perhaps to excite the ardour of the active agent to begin with).
    Would it be too much to say that the whole of our Art lies upon Sol, Luna, and Mercury? The metallic spirit may be the first matter of metals, but our most perfect white & red sulphur is found in Sol, and Luna.

Hermes: Philosophy hath three parts, that is to say, Sol, Luna and Mercury. Of those being joined together, father Hermes knew how to make tincture.
    The Philosopher: The foundation of this art is Sol and his shadow.
    Albertus: The property of Sulphur is to congeal Mercury and to bring it to pass or make it perfect with Mercury, but tincture only consisteth of two perfect bodies out of which those Sulphurs may be chosen.
    Also this:

Arnoldus: Let the Artificers of Alchemy know this, that the forms of metals cannot be transmuted unless they be reduced into their first matter, and then they are transmuted into another form than that which they had before. And that is because the corruption of one thing is the generation of another thing, as well in artificial things as in natural things. For Art imitates nature and in certain things it correcteth it and excelleth it as nature is helped by the industry of the Physician.
    There is an agent that is needed in order to reduce Sol, and Luna into their first matter. That is our mercury. I believe it has been said that without this agent our Art would be hopeless, and our work in vain.

He that will search out the secret of this Art must know the first matter of our bodies, for otherwise he shall spend his labour in vain.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 12-26-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vega33 View Post
    Much more useful is the natural fire, which may be concentrated from the "excrements" of certain philosophical bodies.
    Absolutely - true and without doubt! You have been more than explicit with your description, except maybe for one word I would change in the above statement

I would be glad to hear you have also found this reflected in your personal experience, for it brings much joy to hear from someone successfully implementing those keys.

+ Reply to Thread