Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 23 ... LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    No, I am not speaking of the Sun as the Highest Light. The Highest Light does not come from a Sun, but is the Light which FORMS Suns (Black/Dark/Invisible Suns included, as these are 'Nodes'/'Islands' of this invisible Stream/Ocean of Light), and actually forms everything else for that matter.

And it is this Highest Light which is in closest resonance/proximity with the most 'lowly', 'vile', 'rejected' and 'despised' things. Again, see the Ouroboros model.

Another thing to remember is that those vile things are but gateways for the Higher Light to enter this realm. They are not 'Our Mercurial Matter' per se, but are indeed highly desirous for it.

A nice quote from the movie 'I ♥ Huckabees': "No Manure - No Magic"
    Okay, thanks for the correction.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleilius View Post
    Okay, thanks for the correction.
    And thank YOU for sometimes pointing out the lack of semantic clarity in some of my posts. I assure you it is unintentional.

Hi Teo,

I'm glad you are open to other avenues.

Urine, as many other matters and secretions, can be prepared to serve as a support for fixing our Living Mercurial Fire (which is actually Our 'One Matter').

Maybe this is the appropriate place to mention that Human secretions are a bit special (compared to Animal secretions) for the simple reason that they are a sort of 'spiritual interregnum', since the human form is double-animated: First by the Individual (Human) Soul/Higher Self using the body as an incarnational vehicle, and second by the Nature/Earth Spirit animating the physical body itself. More Desire for the Fire, maybe...
    Last edited by Andro; 01-03-2011 at 08:04 PM.

And thank YOU for sometimes pointing out the lack of semantic clarity in some of my posts. I assure you it is unintentional.
    Hey, no problem! It's what I do. I'm also a grammar & spelling nazi. Probably suffer from OCD.

In my humble oppinion, the matter is the vessel and the vessel contains the fire. So the matter its the vessel and the fire. If theres only one matter, there should only be one vessel with one fire.

The matter contains something, so it's a vessel. It is called the Vessel of the Nature (do not mess with Vessel of the Art), and contains a Fire, the Secret Fire; some weird substance that has the power to calcinate. But this Fire isn't a common fire, it is philosophical, and isn't a fire at all, it is a Water (a Dry Water), called "fire" because it calcinates.

Blog Entries
    This '1/1/1' approach may be interpreted in more ways than one.

Still, in most cases, there is a need for an external vessel to contain the matter and for an external heat to 'fuel' the process, at least at some stages of the work..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asta View Post
    But this Fire isn't a common fire, it is philosophical, and isn't a fire at all, it is a Water (a Dry Water), called "fire" because it calcinates.
    We have two areas in these forums, one for Spiritual and the other Practical. You might be preaching to the wrong crowd posting here
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    We have two areas in these forums, one for Spiritual and the other Practical. You might be preaching to the wrong crowd posting here
    I'm sorry, but I'm talking about practical alchemy, in a laboratory, with borosilicate flasks, a bunsen burner and such. I'm also talking only about what I've experienced myself. I do not see anything Spiritual here.

Blog Entries
    Then I misunderstood what you wrote.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I believe Asta is referring to a practical (laboratory) aspect. But please, Asta, correct me if I'm wrong.

I also think that what Asta wrote, may pertain equally to both 'crowds'
    ✂-----------------------------------
    Oops, I just saw the issue has already been addressed

Blog Entries
    Just for a quick memory refresh, I will re-quote myself from this very thread, something I wrote here more than a year ago, in February 2010:

If the design and placement of your Vessel are in agreement with its purpose, you will have no need to manually collect any starting material whatsoever...

The Vessel by itself will be the Magnet for the Mercurial Fire, which will form/condense/collect/become corporified by itself in your Vessel and it will go through the stages/cycles without any interference on your part.

It will, however, take quite some time

+ Reply to Thread