Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 26 ... LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    I don't envision how could anyone not see how plain all the quotations above are. They quite unequivocally say that in making the Stone several matters come into play, not "only one" as some authors have rather misleadingly claimed.
    Again, this is just an example of "decknamen", which can be given many interpretations. A bunch of substances found in nature can be given the name of "dragon" on account of any of a number of the properties they may possess, like being able to catch fire, for example, and chosen by the whim and fancy of any given author.
    It seems you are hell bent on complicating a simple science.

Anyway, what they are speaking involves purifying two substances which must be subjected to coction. This involves many matters but this path is a VEIL & an EVASION.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    It seems you are hell bent on complicating a simple science.

Anyway, what they are speaking involves purifying two substances which must be subjected to coction. This involves many matters but this path is a VEIL & an EVASION.
    Or maybe you are hell bent on over-simplifying a more complex science.

Logic, common sense and empirical experience (if you have lots of it) should already have told you that the "one matter only" ruse is the actual "VEIL & an EVASION". It has been around for centuries, yet it made no one who adhered to it none the wiser. Find me a single, simple, natural substance which you can simply gather and put inside a vessel to "cook" it and that will show all the reactions the alchemists describe. Good luck in succeeding finding such a thing, because it simply does not exist. The countless failures of those who through the centuries adopted such an over-simplistic and naive approach should have given you a hint that it is just a misleading statement, as some other (of the more honest among them) alchemists openly acknowledged.

I've decided to make my first post here on this thread. The reason why is because I think it's significant. My own personal experience has shown me that this method has veritable merit. But first some background.
    In 2012, my researches into free energy, which spans over two decades off and on, caused me to follow the path of alchemy. I was led through a link to the Book of Aquarius which I read a found intriguing. I thought, I'm going to try this as it seems easy enough.
    I began to read the abundance of literature out there and in short time began my own quest.
    I found out right that the method of the BoA was incorrect. I'm speaking first attempt here.
    What was occurring in my flask was totally unlike what others were doing and quite frankly more akin to what was so cryptically being said in the alchemic literature.
    In my excitement, I posted on the BoAf of my findings and what followed was pure hell. Seriously, it was my first time participating on a public forum and the attacks that I received were fierce.
    You all know how the Author had these premises about the Work and limited the discussion to these which led the combined experimental power of the forum nowhere.
    Well, needless to say, my posts were erased, I was admonished and banned for basically posting my findings of this method.
    He created a section on the forum called "under the bridge" for me...Incredible!!!

That's the background info in a nutshell. 4 years later, I glimpse this forum and find that Andro appears to have pierced the veil as far back as 2010. This was exciting stuff for me. Imagine, this great forum has a member working along the same lines as me with two years hed start. Wow!!! I'm home. But as I read through the thread, I noticed the opposition, the hiatus , and now the resurrection of this topic.

Ok, I'm going to do my part to continue this discussion which hasn't gotten the attention I feel that it deserves.

Pause to figure out attachments,
    To be cont'd

Well, it looks like my already cropped pics are too large to upload.

In any case, I know some you think that this route is a rouse, but I'd beg to differ.

First of all, I've found that all of the signs, even some hardly spoken of by the sages, appear in this particular method of working. This is the work that is spoken of as being done without hands.
    The simplicity of this is befuddling, however, it's quite true and clear that every last operation of the alchemists takes place as spoken of. Furthermore, watching what takes place within the flask allows one to easily follow the alchemical/Hermetic Doctrine.

I will sum what I know as such:

Our matter begins as GW

It is separated into two components.
    (Many scripts begin here)

The two components give rise to a third component
    (A philosophical marriage occurs)

All components recombine and morph into a fixed component
    (This component is the regenerated matter, fertile soil)
    Some texts begin here.

Andro, is this the method to which you ascribe? I am all but certain from what has been discussed here so far, that this way of working, is what you have in fact been speaking of.

No one has posted any pics at all. Am I missing something? I eventually wish post a few pic here. I can't say what I've seen and not back it up now can I?

JDP, this one you will have to see to believe. I admire your defence of practical alchemy over what is called spiritual alchemy, but this 1/1/1 method is something you're going to want to champion.
    I'm going to find away around my image size limitations and post some pics that will go well in this thread.
    Last edited by Chasm; 08-28-2016 at 07:10 PM.

hi Chasm welcome we wait read your experience welcome

my best regard alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 08-28-2016 at 10:33 PM.

The vase in the alchemical literature isnt a glass cucurbite or a crucible as some people think. Its the dry part of the compost which receives to itself and congeals the humid part during the imbibitions. So we have at least two distinct matters. The dry one, which is the real vase of nature, and the humid one, with which we imbibe the dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    The vase in the alchemical literature isnt a glass cucurbite or a crucible as some people think. Its the dry part of the compost which receives to itself and congeals the humid part during the imbibitions. So we have at least two distinct matters. The dry one, which is the real vase of nature, and the humid one, with which we imbibe the dry.
    I agree. The "vase" can be a decknamen for the matter itself. In this sense it is the "container" of the important interior essence.

Quote Originally Posted by asta View Post
    In my humble oppinion, the matter is the vessel and the vessel contains the fire. So the matter its the vessel and the fire. If theres only one matter, there should only be one vessel with one fire.

The matter contains something, so it's a vessel. It is called the Vessel of the Nature (do not mess with Vessel of the Art), and contains a Fire, the Secret Fire; some weird substance that has the power to calcinate. But this Fire isn't a common fire, it is philosophical, and isn't a fire at all, it is a Water (a Dry Water), called "fire" because it calcinates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I agree. The "vase" can be a decknamen for the matter itself. In this sense it is the "container" of the important interior essence.
    I'm in total agreement here. We're all on the same page. The vessel is the matter. The matter has its humidity. This humidity is imo, our pontific water. It thickens itself, it calcines...not dry, but moist.

Has anyone seen the method to this stage?

Can anyone tell me what I'm looking at considering that this image is authentic and is a progressive stage in this method?

------------------------------------------
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Andro; 08-29-2016 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Image inserted into post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasm View Post

JDP, this one you will have to see to believe. I admire your defence of practical alchemy over what is called spiritual alchemy, but this 1/1/1 method is something you're going to want to champion.
    I find it quite impossible to defend such a claim, for the very simple reason that such a "only one matter" that performs everything the alchemists describe does not exist in nature. It has to be made by the alchemist himself, and to do this you actually have to use several substances. So the "only one matter" axiom is a big misleading statement, just like the "only one vessel" or the "only one fire". No matter how one wants to see it, all of them are misleading statements. Countless seekers through the centuries took such "axioms" to the letter and went around heating any single, naturally-occurring substance (ex: all manner of minerals, resins, gums, flowers, eggs, hair, feces, etc.) that fell in their hands and observing if all the reactions and color changes described by the alchemists would manifest themselves. Of course, they found nothing. As the more honest alchemists imply, or even explicitly say, the matter of the Stone is a composite. The older alchemists often called this compounded matter "Magnesia", and always talk about its composition in a not too clear manner. Figuring out what are its components, and in what proportions, is the pivotal point in alchemy. It is from this man-made (not natural) composite material that you get the "Water" and the "Earth" to make the Stone. Without it you will never be able to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasm View Post
    Has anyone seen the method to this stage?

Can anyone tell me what I'm looking at considering that this image is authentic and is a progressive stage in this method?
    Did your matter "Urinate" in the beginning of the work?

I am not able to understand which path you are using.

----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 08-29-2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Image inserted into quote.

+ Reply to Thread