Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 385

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I have not yet begun the work, I'm in the prepatory stages ATM. Really interested in 'shapes' for the apparatuses. Thank you for any who have been helpful is shedding light on this path.
    In my experience, this shape has proven itself to work well with the way I work...

  2. #312
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,867
    Blog Entries
    54
    Haven't multiple forum members, including some of our educated moderators, verified the existence for you, by telling you that they have actually created this substance, tangibly, and use it in their alchemy works?

    The closest chemical composition that matches the EFFECTS of the secret solvent, is a composition of specially charged saltpetre and ammonium nitrate. These chemicals do NOT have enough charge to work alone, they need to be treated in a certain way to increase the amount of the actual secret solvent present in the molecules. But you'll need a hermetic Understanding regardless, in order to achieve said charging, so regardless of how you view the secret solvent, your fucked JDP without the required humility, to read and understand the views of the many others on this forum that work with the living spirit in all things.

    If scientists and chemists had any hope in working this shit out, we would have no need of a completely separate science called alchemy. It is also the reason that a curse exists for those who just blantently hand out the secrets to just anyone, because doing that could destroy alchemy forever (at least the way we know it now)

    I learnt how to make SM from Andro. He never told me how to make it, but I just went through all the other threads, skipped everyone else's posts and focused on those who were actually talking about the spirit and v'walla!

    This is my last comment on this aspect of the conversation. You sound like you would make an increadible scientist, and have a lot of background knowledge in Alchemy, however, you can see that I am quite new here, and are shortly to be leaps and bounds 'ahead' of you, simply because I was capable of hearing what others had to say. A shame really.

    Now BACK to the MATTER AT HAND.

    The big thing here is, either a) how do we charge our salts with the etheric energy required to bring them to the potency needed for the work, or b) how do you evolve the pure Spirit in order that it gives birth to its Son, and then marries Him.

    Its incredible how many sayings of Jesus DIRECTLY relate to the characteristics of the Stone.

    Right now I'm thinking of a tract in the Nag Hammadi Library, "Thunder, the perfect mind", seems to be explaining this concept of the mother giving birth to her father and marrying him as her spouse. Kinky poetry, or description of our art? You decide.

    I think this is basically as far as one might get through this forum. I'll have no choice now but to pull out the R+C texts if I want any of these answers I think.

    Andro did mention " auto-feedback" which does hint at reflux, however I'm sure there is more to it.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  3. #313
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,867
    Blog Entries
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    In my experience, this shape has proven itself to work well with the way I work...
    I appreciate that. Thank you. Do you physically separate the salts from feces or do you circulate them back in?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    In my experience, this shape has proven itself to work well with the way I work...
    Mason jars work really good for some things too
    Dat neck size though.

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    893
    Mason jars have metal lids, yuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post


    I appreciate that. Thank you. Do you physically separate the salts from feces or do you circulate them back in?
    For the record, I use a different volume size and different joint size, but that picture portrays the shape I have found to work best for the first part of our Work.

    Define feces in this context. If we take away the 'feces', how will we obtain a perfect Circulation of our Matter?

  6. #316
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,867
    Blog Entries
    54
    I am simply confused I suppose. We get blackness with a bit of air. Seems simple enough. And then it should sublimate on its own.. And then I'm kind of lost. What makes the salts melt and come back down? When do we remove impurities?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  7. #317
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I am simply confused I suppose.

    We get blackness with a bit of air. Seems simple enough. And then it should sublimate on its own..

    And then I'm kind of lost. What makes the salts melt and come back down?

    When do we remove impurities?
    Ok, I agree we get "blackness" with a bit of air; sure. After all, wasn't Adam formed from the dust of the Earth, implying a sort of dryness in this initial formation?

    Let's say we miraculously obtain our Blackness (does this, in your current opinion, happen before or after the salts sublimate?)...

    You say that "it will sublimate on its own"; I would agree, but only if the conditions are right which is up to the Artist to wisely set and only if our Matter was prepared properly beforehand.

    So the salts astoundingly start to sublimate because our Microcosm is set to mimic the macrocosm around us--I can agree. Now, we must use critical thinking here...How does the macrocosm "make" rain happen, or in other words, what conditions must be met for rain to appear? Isn't this the conditions we strive to imitate in order for our Matter to circulate within our vessel like the water cycle on Earth?

    What "impurities" are we wanting to remove? What step of our Processes is being discussed now?

    Props for recognizing the magnificence of chasm's post, btw. It's a shame he was banned.

  8. #318
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,338
    Blog Entries
    1

    Mod Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    It's a shame he was banned.
    Bans and banned member are not to be brought up on the forums. No one is banned for their contributions, only for going against the Rules & Guidelines.

    All posted content of such nature will be removed.

  9. #319
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,867
    Blog Entries
    54
    It does suck that those who seem to have had note success, were also those more readily banned. However, you can expect resistance when sharing such things, and its the place of a sage to wear the burdens of victory and maintain ones cool.

    I think I have to go back a bit. My understanding is something like this.

    At first and in a day, a natural seperation where our superfluous humidity is separated from our earth. (This is not the GW method for anyone reading, nor the purist method, but another.)

    We separate our red earth and save our liquid for re-moisturizing if need be later on.

    Now we have a cake, we place it in a warm place. It sublimates and goes black. No... That can't be right. I'm going to do more reading, I'll get back to you...
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  10. #320
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,867
    Blog Entries
    54
    Sorry, didn't see that Andro
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts