Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    We correctly prepare the matter with a natural separation, and removing the Deluge (spelling?).
    1. For once, you got the spelling right.

2. Yes, the "Deluge" (a.k.a. "superfluous/accidental humidity") hinders proper putrefaction. Complete dryness - also no putrefaction.

It's the same in all 3 Kingdoms and in the Universal (Genesis 1, 6-7).

Blog Entries
    I understand 'superfluous' yet do not understand why your using the word, 'accidental' even though I feel there is a reason your using it.

Andro. You mentioned 1/3 ratio, I think you were talking about air vs subject. Is that what you still believe?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I understand 'superfluous' yet do not understand why your using the word, 'accidental' even though I feel there is a reason your using it.
    For example, see THIS.

You mentioned 1/3 ratio, I think you were talking about air vs subject.
    I don't recall this ratio or where/when/in what context I mentioned it. My work and understanding have changed a lot since the inception of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    For example, see THIS.
    Thank you for sharing!

This is an exceptionally nice quote that greatly aids one's internal understanding of our Art as it applies to external practice.. I have yet to read anywhere else more explicitly and proficiently explain such a thing with such clear wording. Best quote ever.

I appreciate you sourcing that!

Blog Entries
    Okay, this is getting serious now!

My dear friend Schmuldvich, could you please share in detail, what was the most challenging part of this?

What went wrong for you the first time you attempted this? While the resources are free, I have no intention of being wasteful. So if I can avoid an un-forseen error through your experience, it would mean a lot to me.

Also. Heating... Is it better to putrefy with hot on one end and cold on the other, or would a uniform heat be more effective?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Andro can you recall any writings mentioning the appropriate ratio's? Or do you happen to be feeling generous enough to share your own thoughts on the appropriatness of RH?

I'm thinking that based on genesis, I'm going to have about 1:1 ratio of dry mass verse moisture, so that some shall be submerged, and that some appears above the waters. Microcosmical.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-01-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    In fact, I'm quite confident that genesis is clear on the matter. god separated the waters on top of the firmament from that which was below. A separator funnel is now my most useful piece of equipment

Blog Entries
    Cursed is the ground because of you;
    from the toil of our hands arising from the ground which the LORD has cursed.
    the bible is full of clues
    Mr Mixer Happy New Year

Blog Entries
    More examples Mr Kibric?

Haven't multiple forum members, including some of our educated moderators, verified the existence for you, by telling you that they have actually created this substance, tangibly, and use it in their alchemy works?

The closest chemical composition that matches the EFFECTS of the secret solvent, is a composition of specially charged saltpetre and ammonium nitrate. These chemicals do NOT have enough charge to work alone, they need to be treated in a certain way to increase the amount of the actual secret solvent present in the molecules. But you'll need a hermetic Understanding regardless, in order to achieve said charging, so regardless of how you view the secret solvent, your fucked JDP without the required humility, to read and understand the views of the many others on this forum that work with the living spirit in all things.

If scientists and chemists had any hope in working this shit out, we would have no need of a completely separate science called alchemy. It is also the reason that a curse exists for those who just blantently hand out the secrets to just anyone, because doing that could destroy alchemy forever (at least the way we know it now)

I learnt how to make SM from Andro. He never told me how to make it, but I just went through all the other threads, skipped everyone else's posts and focused on those who were actually talking about the spirit and v'walla!

This is my last comment on this aspect of the conversation. You sound like you would make an increadible scientist, and have a lot of background knowledge in Alchemy, however, you can see that I am quite new here, and are shortly to be leaps and bounds 'ahead' of you, simply because I was capable of hearing what others had to say. A shame really.
    And haven't I already pointed out that what they think they have obtained and what they have actually (if any) obtained are two very different things? Once again, let's not confuse theories/speculations and actual empirical facts. None of these people through the centuries who have claimed to have prepared this mysteriously always elusive but paradoxically supposedly present everywhere "Spiritus Mundi" ever proved the reality of their claims/beliefs.

+ Reply to Thread