Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Blog Entries
    60 days!!!!

It takes 60 days for the human fetus; which begins female; to bring forth of itself its male qualities.

I thought this may be relevant here.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

This sums it up perfectly.

"Rosarium Philosophorum"

Geber: In the work of our magistery we need but one vessel, one furnace, and one disposition. This you must understand after the preparation of the first stone.

This is one of the first threads that caught my attention when i first joined the Forum. Anyone had luck with these concepts?
    Last edited by Nibiru; 4 Days Ago at 11:28 PM.
    Still Searching.............

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    This is one of the first threads that caught my attention when i first joined the Forum. Anyone had luck with these concepts?
    The accumulated experience of 2000+ years by all manner of seekers after the Stone, as well as the 400+ years of chymists, chemists and physicists investigating virtually every single naturally occurring substance known to man says a big, loud, emphatic, resounding, thundering, echoing "NO!"

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    The accumulated experience of 2000+ years by all manner of seekers after the Stone, as well as the 400+ years of chymists, chemists and physicists investigating virtually every single naturally occurring substance known to man says a big, loud, emphatic, resounding, thundering, echoing "NO!"
    Interesting JDP, thanks for confirming

So are you speaking from your own personal experiences of failing by utalizing these Principles, or are you speaking for ALL Philosophers throughout history? Just by Observing Nature, i would think some Value does exist within these concepts. By simply considering Our Earth(literally the planet we live on), One can See it fits the bill Perfectly imo..

Interesting JDP, thanks for confirming So are you speaking from your own personal experiences of failing by utalizing these Principles, or are you speaking for ALL Philosophers throughout history? Just by Observing Nature, i would think some Value does exist within these concepts. By simply observing Our Earth(literally the planet we live on), One can See it fits the bill Perfectly imo..
    I was referring to the accumulated experience of centuries, not just of a single person in particular. This claim has been floating around since late antiquity, so it was tried by a whole bunch of seekers... to no avail, mind you.

Since nature does not make the Stone, I don't see how such a thing could possibly work even if one somehow thought this claim fitted nature's modus operandi, which it plainly does not (nature operates with many substances and different "vessels" and temperatures, most certainly not "only one". The claim is an absurd booby-trap to fool "unworthy" seekers into blind alleys... incredible that there's still people falling for it!)

I got you. I think of the Earth as the Matter and vessel, and the sun as the 1 fire with this example. And the earth is The Stone as well imo, with this analogy. How does gold form here if not through the capibilities of Our Earth and Spirit of the Sun and Stars??
    Last edited by Nibiru; 4 Days Ago at 03:25 AM.

I got you. I think of the Earth as the Matter and vessel, and the sun as the 1 fire with this example. And the earth is The Stone as wellimo with this analogy. How does gold form here if not through the capibilities of Our Earth and Spirit of the Sun and Stars??
    But gold can easily have entered Earth via millions of years worth of meteorite bombardment. There really isn't evidence that gold is being "formed" as we speak inside the "bowels" of the Earth, like the old theories claim. Plus even if it was, that still is not making the Stone. Nature does not make this substance. If it did, someone would already have found it in a natural setting.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    But gold can easily have entered Earth via millions of years worth of meteorite bombardment. There really isn't evidence that gold is being "formed" as we speak inside the "bowels" of the Earth, like the old theories claim. Plus even if it was, that still is not making the Stone. Nature does not make this substance. If it did, someone would already have found it in a natural setting.
    True unless when a natural form of the Stone is formed it is instantly consumed through the Transmutation of whatever it is currently in contact with..

True unless when a natural form of the Stone is formed it is instantly consumed through the Transmutation of whatever it is currently in contact with..
    Too much "coincidence", isn't it? In hundreds of years of recorded history no one has found a sample of the Stone in a natural setting. It's rather unrealistic to think that as soon as nature makes it, it always comes in contact with some molten base metals and it spends itself in transmuting them into silver or gold! We could accept that sometimes that might happen out of chance, but all times??? Too convenient.

+ Reply to Thread