Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Blog Entries
    Hi, and nice to see you return! I joined after you had already left, but I've read many of your contributions here

Quote Originally Posted by Aleilius View Post
    I am confounded, but certainly "dew, urine, sweat, and salt" isn't one matter. This appears to be four matters!
    It really is one matter, and all the magnets/starting materials you (and I) mention contain it and attract it according to their internal coherence (brought upon by casting off superfluities during putrefaction).

The magnets mentioned above are probably the best and easiest to work with, but in fact you might just as well use distilled water or even an empty vessel (properly designed).

The One Matter I refer to is the Mercurial Fire parented into our realm by the Sun and the Moon, and carried by the Air/Wind in accord with the natural cycles of night and day.
    Our 'one' starting matter/magnet of choice is an earthly and unrefined reflection of the Universal 'One Matter' of our relm.

All our possible starting matters/magnets contain this Mercurial Fire and attract it. Once the physical magnet/matter is first made attractive and homogenous, it must be naturally supersaturated with the Mercurial Fire until it becomes by itself Corporified Fire.

Only then will it stand the test of common fire and will be the key to overcome, quicken and penetrate gross and subtle alike.

I hope I've answered your question
    Last edited by Andro; 03-02-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Here's a possible point of interest, maybe even a teaser of sorts...

One of my best Dew collections (from one of last spring's Full Moons) turned completely black after proper putrefaction. Afterwards, when put to the 'fire', it first turned green (a stage I believe to be mentioned in many Alchemical texts) and then, after going through a few more color variations (dark yellow/orange/light brownish) gradually changed towards a darker red. After more time had passed, a White material (Salt?) started to emerge from the dark Red.

Of all the materials I've subjected to this process, fat stinky dew was most responsive and best behaved. The other matters behaved slightly differently, but in general eventually showed similar results.

There's a starter...
    Last edited by Andro; 03-02-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    This is one of six Demijohns I've aquired as optional putrefaction vessels. This one holds 54 Liters and should be filled up to 1/3. (18 Liters of material!)

It's interesting to notice that the plastic lid that came with the Demijohn (second picture) has a tiny hole in it
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Andro; 03-04-2010 at 11:33 AM.

Cuz closed bottle stinx. Common knowledge.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by horticult View Post
    Cuz closed bottles stinx. Common knowledge.
    The hole is optional. The lid has a preparation for it, but you can chose to make the hole or not. This lid incidentally came with the hole already made.
    In our case, the hole has nothing to do with the stench, and everything to do with allowing the matter to putrefy properly and cast off some superfluities while at it.

Quote Originally Posted by J. F. Fleischer View Post
    The Seal of Hermes, with which Nature could and may perform its function from the beginning until the End, is to be made loosely, if not, then so the Radicale Humidum should not have enough space and air to be able to throw off the Superfluous and Heterogeneous things; everything should stand still, and putrefy sooner [...]. Each one has their own just and firm idea, how such could, should, and maybe occur.
    You're completely off the mark and you're missing the scope of this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Goldman View Post
    Rather than to go to the bottom of any given idea, to examine into its origin and meaning, most people will either condemn it altogether, or rely on some superficial or prejudicial definition of non-essentials.
    I know it's a free forum and all, but if you're not performing or planning to perform this experiment yourself, I'd appreciate it if you'd spare us from your contributions here.
    There is plenty of room at these forums for you to cast your 'common' pearls elsewhere.

The same suggestion goes for anyone not interested in actual experiencial participation and subsequent sharing on this process.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Andro; 03-06-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Hi Androgynus

I shall be participating in this endeavour
    If that’s ok?

It sounds very interesting

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    I shall be participating in this endeavour.
    Thank you, I'm glad to hear

It takes very little effort and costs close to nothing...

Just please share your progress here as much as you see fit for a public forum, things like your matter(s)/magnet(s) of choice and your experience with your means/vessels of putrefaction, and later on - your observations on how the matters behave during and after putrefation (to start with). Pictures will be most welcome!

Best of luck!

Blog Entries
    I've been collecting my matter for some days now, still much to go. It has already started to putrefy, even if it is not in a digestor.

It seems to have brown color but this is only because of reflection from the table. True color is gray and murky.
    I have the lid closed and open it for small amount of time every day. More coming ..
    Attached Images
    Last edited by theFool; 03-06-2010 at 02:38 PM.

I wonder, if there will be reported some synchronicities between mr alchemist & his matter?

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    I have the lid closed and open it for small amount of time every day. More coming ..
    Maybe non-metal lid would be better.
    Are keeping it in dark?

+ Reply to Thread