Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 ... LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by horticult View Post
    I wonder, if there will be reported some synchronicities between mr alchemist & his matter?
    I'll keep an eye open if any of such synchronicity occurs. You must take care of the matter like a living thing (provide steady temp, air every day) so I wouldn't be surprised.

Blog Entries
    Maybe non-metal lid would be better.
    Are keeping it in dark?
    It has plastic from the inside. I keep it in room light, no direct sunlight.

Blog Entries
    I wonder, if there will be reported some synchronicities between mr alchemist & his matter?
    This is from a chanelled text I read a long time ago, focusing on the variation with the Alchemist's own Microcosmos as the Starting Matter:

The quality of the individual goes into the making of the Philosopher's Stone. It is related to the Law of Sympathetic Vibration: Whatever the Alchemist is in his own vibration, that vibration resonates in the crystal of the Philosopher's Stone, and thus, the Philosopher's Stone is of the same frequency as the Philosopher or Alchemist.
    Last edited by Andro; 03-06-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rueb View Post
    Anyway I think through distillation the rule of one vessel isn't broken, but more advanced.
    Distillation is a simple way in this path to get rid of the excess phlegm without evaporating off our spirit.
    I just found this segment from Vaughn that confirms my views on distillation in this specific '1/1/1' approach:

[...] avoid the broiling destruction. This doctrine will spare you the vain task of distillation, if you will but remember this truth - that sperms are not made by separation but by composition of elements; and to bring a body into sperm is not to distill it but to reduce the whole into one thick water, keeping all the parts thereof in their first natural union.
    Also, from Mr. Tugel:

"A certain Artist came to see me and persuaded me not to distil my putrefied Water at all, saying that this tender Matter could not bear common Fire."
    Last edited by Andro; 03-21-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    One Vessel

A little 'Vessel Design' inspiration from a great Artist...

Blog Entries
    The above pictured see-shells/oysters are what inspired one of my Vessel designs.
    Some Artists used saucers covered with watchglass - quite similar in principle.

This time around I'm thinking of actually using real oyster shells as part of my vessel collection.
    They close lightly and therefore allow for simultaneous circulation, slow evaporation and controlled air flow from the sides.

I find this to be one of Nature's most brilliant designs.

Vaughn: "The true furnace is a little simple shell; thou mayst easily carry it in one of thy hands."
    Another tip - learned from past mistakes - is to only work with small quantities per Vessel (when starting, and also at each subsequent imbibition).
    You can use as many Vessels as you want, but ideally, the remaining Matter after each dessication should be thinly and evenly spread at the bottom of the Vessels.
    Last edited by Andro; 03-27-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    OK...

I feel I've shared enough about this path for now.

I'll only add that I've peformed this path myself last year, and the results have been quite satisfying. (don't ask)

However, I did make a few mistakes (not all under my control), which I am going to rectify this time around.

I will gladly share more about my experiences, if more people will actively participate in discussion/sharing and praxis alike - but it doesn't look like this is going to happen...

Otherwise, this discussion will move to 1x1 communications with the very few who are truly interested.

In any case - if you take the trouble to search, find and read the related thoughts of Bacstrom, Tugel, Vaughn, Fleisher and also Urbigerus (Circulatum Majus) to some extent, you will have more than enough information to understand and hopefully even achieve success with this path.

Also, please do not forget that the time factor is of essence in this approach.

Eile mit Weile

My most sincere Best Wishes to everyone interested ! ! !

Blog Entries
    This is one particular application of the '1/1/1' method discussed in this thread, with one of the starting matters mentioned.
    The picture below is from last year, and the matter is in the very initial stages of processing.
    No artificial fires, calcinations or separations are involved, only natural cycles with minimal intervention.
    Nothing external is manually added to the matter.

Blog Entries
    More Vessels inspired by the same excellent School of Design:

Blog Entries

'Ars Brevis'

There is another interesting application to the 'One Matter/One Vessel/One Fire' approach.

It is referred by some (including Fulcanelli) as the 'Via Sicca' (Dry Way) or 'Ars Brevis', although it can take some time to perform, depending on how you chose to work.

It concerns the use of a certain Saturnian Matter, indeed a poor and distant relative of the mineral/metal family, not mentioned in this thread.

This dualistic Saturnian Matter contains our Double Mercury (Mercury Duplex) within itself, as it gives us both the allegorical 'Dew of Heaven' and 'Fatness of the Earth'.
    (As quoted in the 'Mutus Liber' and in many other Alchemical texts).

I have already seen this vile Composite Chaos in its vulgar state a few times, but was too blind at the time to recognize it for what it was.

The texts say it can be done in a single crucible with a strong fire and in the course of a few days. They also say it's the 'Way of the poor' .

I am not yet ready/prepared/equipped to deal with the possible dangers involved, but I'm slowly getting there.

For now, I have started to work on this path in a more 'laid-back' manner, so it may take a while.

I myself have arrived at this understanding after a few weeks filled with sleepless nights and deep contemplation, but only time will tell if I'm really up to something...

You can find lots of quotes referring to this path at this LINK.

For now, I just wanted to share the existence of this possiblility and the fact that I have actively started to implement my own version of the process.
    I have absolutely no idea how long it may take to get there, if at all.

+ Reply to Thread