Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 17 ... LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Blog Entries
    Just a little update...

This is GW putrefied to a very dark color:

I'll give it a some more time to putrefy before I start the processing...

Blog Entries
    One more bit about putrefaction:

(Source)

Q: "What kind of putrefaction should the urine undergo that such a spirit may be got from it?"

A: "In a heat scarce to be perceived by sense, in a vessel lightly closed, or covered rather; it may also be sometimes hotter, sometimes cooler, so that neither the heat nor cold exceed a due mean."

Thank you Androgynus for starting this topic. This thread has always been one of the most inspiring to me and I just finished reading it through for the second time. I'm hoping that my questions will serve to help resurrect interest in this informative thread... I've been wondering if an infusion like green tea used in this form of the art would qualify? Since it would technically be two matters, the tea leaves and the water. Does the matter have to be a liquid from the start, i.e. dew, sweat, spit, rain water, tears, or even perhaps ocean water? Or could a solid material that has moisture within its body be utilized?

-Thank you

Blog Entries
    Nibiru,

There is a mention in Ruessenstein about the Ancients using only Ocean/Sea Water to prepare their Fire-Matrix. The general guideline for this approach is 'Solve et Coagula', for the sake of evolving the chaotic material into a fixed, coherent and homogenous Matrix, best suited for the purpose of serving as an incarnational vessel for the Invisible Light.

All matters have their moisture/humidity. Some are easier to work with than others. In the end, it's the fixed and homogenous Fire-Matrix we're after (in this approach).
    The essential principle is the same, no matter what matter(s) you work with.

The Philosophers sometimes say that it's best to start with that which is in Nature, in order to finish properly - so I'm not sure I'd use plastic, for example
    Last edited by Andro; 11-18-2010 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    All matters have their moisture/humidity. Some are easier to work with than others. In the end, it's the fixed and homogenous Fire-Matrix we're after (in this approach).
    The essential principle is the same, no matter what matter(s) you work with.
    Are you saying that you only "claim to know the process"?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Are you saying that you only "claim to know the process"?
    How can I claim to only know 'the process'?!? There is no such thing as 'the process', just as there is no such thing as 'the recipe'.

I only know what my revelations and my corresponding practical work have taught me.
    I have various friends who have worked with various matters/applications and achieved (in essence) more or less similar 'effects'.

I obviously haven't worked with all possible 'matters', but I had the privilege to commune with others who have worked different 'starts' - and the underlying principles are invariably the same.

Practical Applications/Implementations always do (and always will) depend on the Artist and his/her interpretation of the underlying principles.

All roads lead to Rome, nevertheless. Eventually.

PS: In case you are asking if my posts are merely 'theoretical' - then the answer is no. I have observed the gradual incarnation of the invisible light into physical matter with my own eyes, in my own laboratory.

Thank you Androgynus, I plan to start working on this path very soon. I'm just still contemplating what matter I'd like to work with. I live in an apartment so I need to choose one that wont stink too much. I've been thinking that juices from either fruits or vegetables would work quite well, maybe coconut milk or especially grape juice. Then again if I use grape juice will I only succeed in making wine? Also still wondering if using tea would work, or if it wouldn't qualify as one matter since it is an infusion of tea and water?

-Thanks

Blog Entries
    The more you understand the desired qualities of the end 'product' - the better you'll be guided to choose the most suitable matter to start with.
    After that, one step leads to another, and mistakes are part of the learning process.

People live in apartments and still manage to work with urine.

I've never worked with tea, grape juice or coconut milk, and I don't know anyone who has - so I can't really comment.
    Besides, making your own SV (alcohol of wine) can be a very interesting and rewarding experience in itself.

Also, as a side note and possible point of interest, I'll quote myself from 9 months ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    And another variation for the most purist among you:

If the design and placement of your Vessel are in agreement with its purpose, you will have no need to manually collect any starting material whatsoever...

The Vessel by itself will be the Magnet for the Mercurial Fire, which will form/condense/collect/become corporified by itself in your Vessel and it will go through the stages/cycles without any inteference on your part.

It will, however, take quite some time
    I'm sure there are others practicing or intending to practice in similar directions, so their input would likely contribute a lot.

Best wishes.
    Last edited by Andro; 11-19-2010 at 10:48 AM.

^^ Thank you! I've also been considering the best vessel to collect the Mercurial Fire without the use of a starting matter. I've been thinking of finding a glass globe that I can seal in some way. Perhaps a clear Christmas tree bulb. I was thinking that it may work well if I was able to create a vacuum within the vessel. Perhaps I could heat the inside of the globe just prior to sealing it and this would cause an interior vacuum upon cooling. Then I would leave the globe outside to absorb the rays of the sun and moon, or maybe it would be more efficient if buried in the ground? For now I am still in the contemplation stage and am hoping that the best method to work with will come to me soon though meditation upon this subject. Any further suggestions that anyone is willing to offer would still be greatly appreciated. I am not asking to be spoon fed, just for gentle guidance along my path....

-Peace

Blog Entries
    Hi Nibiru.
    Sounds like a great idea. I wonder if light bulbs would work.

There's already a vacuum in there. The metals may contaminate the experiment,
    but they're cheap enough that one could at least see if anything collects inside.
    Or go ahead and remove the metal and reseal with a vacuum as you said.

Both methods seem worth trying - the burial and the rays above ground.
    I feel something may come more from the burial, considering a recent omen just yesterday:
    I was translating latin text from an alchemical diagram. One of the lines read:
    "Infra, non supra, captandus in aere Phoenix."
    That is, "Below, not above, the Phoenix is captured in the air."
    http://www.jnul.huji.ac.il/dl/mss/ne...e=&pageId=bk19

Bona Opera Tibi!
    (Good Works for you!)
    sol
    Last edited by solomon levi; 11-20-2010 at 08:37 AM.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

+ Reply to Thread