Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 18 ... LastLast

Thread: One Matter - One Vessel - One Fire

Thank you S.L.!! I hadn't thought of using a light bulb, that is a good idea. Do light bulbs have other gasses added to them, or are they complete vacuums? I'd also wonder if the metal inside the bulb may prevent the spirits accumulation or react with anything that does form preventing its accumulation? It's worth a try though, burying a light bulb under ground with only the metal tip exposed would be an interesting experiment and would cost little time, effort, or money. I only wish I had thought of this before the cold weather, I live in the Midwest U.S. and winter time is quickly approaching. Sadly I may have to wait until spring to experiment with these methods that do seem like they could be quite promising. I have a good feeling about the Christmas tree bulb sealed with a vacuum and perhaps wrapping copper wire around the outside and extended beyond the bulb to a point to keep above ground to work as an antenna to attract the spirit....

-Peace

I do not seem to have the same extent of knowledge as you guys, when it comes to alchemically associated words.
    I have read all the posts here, and aim to read them agian.

I read one post saying no to distillation. yet evaporation/coagulation I see as a form of low heat distillation.
    Retort distillation/ or distillation within an air tight vessal is a magnificent trick.

my personal work is done in the plant kingdom.
    And is in the form of retort distillation.
    But I am having a problem replicating the celestial fire.
    IE, creating it out of the matrix of nature " the sun"

I am also experimenting with a dry path.
    no vessal. one matter, vulgar fire, no combustion. Absolutely no combustion, not even smoke.
    this may or may not lead to anything.
    my starting matter is that which is green, and is probably in you front yard. my medium is moisture that is present in the green itself, as well distilled pure form works as well if their is not enough internal moisture.
    celestial fire is what makes the whole world go round.

I'm not sure how open I am allowed to be here?
    I am willingy to be raw and vulgar in my explanation of my work, as I wish to attain it.
    I am also going to start working with a putrificated matter as my starting material.
    living earth is black earth!

I have seen all the colors in both my dry path and wet one.
    but have not perfected the operation.
    I am poor man.
    I need to replicate the dryness of air created by the sun.
    For fluctuation of moisture and dryness, separates and conjoins the spirits simultaneously.
    And the celestial fire does this wonderfully.
    please inform me on any rules and regulations on open-ness
    Ps. I love the fact that I have found this site, it is extremely hard to find practicing alchemists. : D

Blog Entries
    I have no intention to invalidate anyone's research, but please allow me to suggest a slightly different angle than the vacuumed bulbs and copper wires variety

If one truly wishes to take the purist approach, one has no choice but to 'reverse engineer' Genesis - that is, to make a 'Nothing' out of Something, so our 'Nothing' will be a new Archetypal Spring of Origin, created by Art.

A vacuum bulb is not an Archetypal 'Nothing'. It's merely an enclosure from which we have extracted all 'matter' we can possibly extract, to the extent of our suction abilities. But this is not a true Philosophical Void.

Our true Philosophical 'Nothing' posesses one single original quality and has one single primordial function.

To perform this function, it requires a Subject. But there is no such Subject/'Something' within our Philosophical Void.

Lacking such a Subject, our Philosophical (not vulgar) 'Nothing' has no choice but to IMAGINE it, and subsequently manifest it.

And if we can grasp this one single original quality and function of Archetypal Nothing, we can take this understanding and apply it in our laboratories.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    I read one post saying no to distillation. yet evaporation/coagulation I see as a form of low heat distillation.
    Retort distillation/ or distillation within an air tight vessal is a magnificent trick.
    I think this really depends on the path you're working on, and how you're carrying it out. Generally speaking though, the vessel must remained sealed (however this is not always the case), and in some instances the vessel must be sealed with the hermes seal. With a glass matrass we're speaking of the wet/humid path. With a crucible often we speak of the fast/dry route. In all instances, the end result of the concoction should result in the cracking of the vessel. This is mentioned by Fulcanelli. He likened it to the cracking of an egg.

my personal work is done in the plant kingdom.
    And is in the form of retort distillation.
    But I am having a problem replicating the celestial fire.
    IE, creating it out of the matrix of nature " the sun"
    You can read the texts of many alchemists that try to point the neophyte away from the plant/vegetable kingdom as they warn that these realms cannot give the Stone of the Philosophers. I could post a Fulcanelli quote, but I'm sure you all get tired of me quoting from Fulcanelli.

my starting matter is that which is green, and is probably in you front yard. my medium is moisture that is present in the green itself, as well
    Some kind of algae, moss, or simply fresh green plant matter?

I'm not sure how open I am allowed to be here?
    I am willingy to be raw and vulgar in my explanation of my work, as I wish to attain it.
    I am also going to start working with a putrificated matter as my starting material.
    living earth is black earth!
    You are allowed to say whatever you want to say here (alchemy-wise). To hold secrets, or to reveal secrets is entirely your choice. However, be aware that once you get past a certain point that you may notice a sort of "curse" being cast upon you. Some would call this the Curse of the Philosophers, and it often affects those that say too much/reveal too many things about the Opus of creating the Stone of the Philosophers.

The work you're carrying out with earth wouldn't happened to be akin to Barbault work? If you do not know of Barbault I bet it would help you out a great degree if you're working with vulgar soil/earth.

I have seen all the colors in both my dry path and wet one.
    but have not perfected the operation.
    Seeing colors shouldn't be the end all. The colors must be in succession. Sometimes these color changes are merely chemical/vulgar changes/reactions taking place in the matter, and not the result of alchemical evolution.

Blog Entries
    Hi Nibiru! Sorry, I didn't see your reply 'til now.
    Yeah, I just read on wikipedia that light bulbs are filled with an inert gas.
    Still would be fun to try.

Avaar186, welcome!
    Interesting experiments. Yes, say as much or as little as you like. No rules.
    Whatever you are comfortable with sharing.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

Thank you Androgynus for your post concerning the void, though now I would have to say I am quite confused. Is there any way you could be a little less cryptic? I'm beginning to feel as if my head is spinning from all of the recent contemplation, maybe I need a break. If this is a subject that you feel shouldn't be discussed openly feel free to contact me privately, that is if you feel I am deserving of further guidance. Either way what you've said thus far is much appreciated, thank you....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru View Post
    Is there any way you could be a little less cryptic?
    I don't feel I was being cryptic at all - unless of course you expected a recipe for 'Nothing' .

I'm beginning to feel as if my head is spinning from all of the recent contemplation.
    I certainly know the feeling. It is often the mark of deconstructing one's learned/aquired 'logical/rational' mind patterns and seeing through different eyes.

If this is a subject that you feel shouldn't be discussed openly feel free to contact me privately.
    I feel I am being very open with this discussion. And I am not the only one, there are quite a few others on this forum - if you're able to distil the spirit of what's being said.
    If you look closely, this is everywhere, and not always in the 'practical' sections.

If you are a lover of wisdom - maybe you should start (or re-start) with the philosophy, before (or at least in parallel with) drawing a technical spec sheet

A mind filled with spec sheets and 'methods' is less likely to be open to revelations.

I am simply posing a possibly different angle/perspective, so please do not allow my (or anyone else's) words detract you from your own intuitive guidance and practical implementations of what you feel is right for you at this point.

"Our true Philosophical 'Nothing' possesses one single original quality and has one single primordial function.
    To perform this function, it requires a Subject. But there is no such Subject/'Something' within our Philosophical Void.
    Lacking such a Subject, our Philosophical (not vulgar) 'Nothing' has no choice but to IMAGINE it, and subsequently manifest it."

-Thank you Androgynus, so were you speaking of an actual practical process that can be utilized here to manifest "it" or is this meant to be taken on a purely spiritual/philosophical level? This is where I am confused.
    I will try to meditate further on what has been said...

Blog Entries
    Were you speaking of an actual practical process that can be utilized here to manifest "it" or is this meant to be taken on a purely spiritual/philosophical level?
    Both - and that's the beauty of it

Ahh I did not know about the cracking of the vessal. makes sense though.
    Yes freshly green plant material, only differing factor is the internal moisture present, which can be good or bad. As fluctuation between moist and dry relies in the fact that theirs not too much water and not too little.

Na when I said "black earth" I simply meant rotting substance, putrification.

with my retort distillation I relie in the sun, as I have yet to learn to replicate the heat of air perfectly.
    the colors when green material, to tan/dried out color, to white, then shriveled to red and quickly turned black.
    When I got to black my work was throwin away...sadly.

we shall see what's up, my progress is slow as I work on both internal and external alchemy.

Hermetically sealed? simply air tight or somthing more?

Oh yes, my container was air tight from the start.
    I kind of want to start with putrifying matter, seal it off sir tight, then use vulgar figher.

Anyways I'm rambling but am happy to have found such s grouping of people.

+ Reply to Thread