Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ormus Trap

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    Some people says the compression generate a 'Scalar Field'(ref. Thomas Bearden)that effects the water,too.
    A scalar field associcated with permanent magnets is called magnetic potential:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet...alar_potential

In its more general form the magnetic potential is not a scalar but a vector field:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_potential

Wether it actually exists or not is not yet decided but there are strong indications that it has physical importance. I don't know if Bearden talks about this field.
    It would be interesting to find a depiction of this field inside a ring permanent magnet.

Blog Entries
    On the question of how this field can affect the water and cause the oiliness there are many possible ideas to explore.

1. Some people think that there are diamagnetic particles inside the water that are repelled by the magnet and thus are concentrated in the upper part of the water traps. This is the most simplistic explanation, but also contradicts some of your observations.
    In case this hypothesis is somehow valid, note that the force exerted on the imaginary "oily" diamagnetic dipole (monopoles are not existent from what we know) by a mangetic field is dependent on the "thickening" of the magnetic lines and not on their strength:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet...etween_magnets

this could explain why possibly stronger magnets in traps don't yield better results but instead, a configuration that augments the so called "divergence" of the magnetic lines through the donut hole would be the best.

2. There is the idea that the oiliness is caused by the polymerization of the dissolved salts inside the water:
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/airtrap.htm
    Quote:
    "My lab work shows matter seriously affected by an anisotropic Vacuum (read aether) causes predictable changes in a target matter--typically to a covalent-grease manifestation, i.e. long chain polymers, in material that normally will not form polymers, eg ionic salts."
    This explanation comes closer to your observations too.

3. The above mentioned researcher was using ring magnets in his air trap. He describes making oily water by bubbling the "cold air" into it. This implies that there is something that can be transferred from the air trap to the water and cause the oiliness. It cannot be simply explained by action of the magnetic field on the salts. Observation (3) contradicts (2). Probably, the expalnation is closer to a combination of (1) and (2). A catalytic matter extracted from air or water that interacts with the dissolved salts and forms the "oil".

4. Since we cannot interpret the oiliness by direct action of the magnetic field on the dissolved salts neither can we say that this catalytic matter is already found in the water or air and is simply extracted out of it because of your observation, what are the remaining options?

Can the "catalytic matter" be created continously instead of being extracted from water (or air) and depleted? Does the depleted water replenish itself with this matter very quickly before it reaches the trap again for the next cycle? Just ideas.

Is there a difference between water (or air) moving through the special magnetic field compared to it standing (MEOW kettle)? Why does MEOW kettle exhibit the same results since the water is not moving at all.

The coagulation of water, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, ammonia, and oxygen seems like a breeding ground for potential reactions when carried out in careful order, such as The Solvay Process. Perhaps the presence or absence of a magnetic field can affect these reactions as well. In some of my reading I came across an idea that "calcination" as the first order of alchemical operation wasn't about overheating salts, but "bringing things together." I can't remember the source, probably a website. Bringing together the sun, moon, air, and water in the right proportions with the correct operation could be very insightful, potentially. It's something that my mind is rattling about while I'm watching my boiling flasks coat themselves in NaCl from my heating bath, turning them into puffy snowballs. Nature does strange things when the conditions are just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    The coagulation of water, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, ammonia, and oxygen seems like a breeding ground for potential reactions when carried out in careful order

In some of my reading I came across an idea that "calcination" as the first order of alchemical operation wasn't about overheating salts, but "bringing things together."

Nature does strange things when the conditions are just right.
    YES!

In my experience this has proven to be the best method of working with the Alchemical process. The first step is what everyone seems to look over or attempt to skip, but I think you are on the right track when you mention things like "bringing things together" or "coagulating the water" as the first step of Alchemical operation.

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    Water traps use usually "donut shaped" (or ring) magnets. Here is the strength of the magnetic field in the donut hole:

and here are the "magnetic lines":

(source: http://www.coolmagnetman.com/field05.htm )

It is not zero but on the contrary quite high. Could something similar happen with the magnetite ring in the MEOW kettles? Maybe the magnetite is magnetized by the weak vertical component of the earth's magnetic field and produces the above depicted field inside the cylindrical hole.

What if a MEOW kettle was made with donut shaped magnets (eg. speaker magnets). Would the water be magnetized quicker because of the stronger field?
    I dont know if its a good idea to stack donuts magnets to make a meow.... The magnetite its very susceptible to external variations of the Earth magnetic field, as opposed to artificial magnets. Magnetite grains are like resonators for the forces of Nature. Also the natural magnetite, having a formula much more variegated than the simple oxide of iron, it has a different information power. I recommend to use magnetite extracted from the same place where will be the final placement of the device, to increase the connection with the local energies.We are dealing with Alchemy,after all!.

I dont know if its a good idea to stack donuts magnets to make a meow.... The magnetite its very susceptible to external variations of the Earth magnetic field, as opposed to artificial magnets. Magnetite grains are like resonators for the forces of Nature. Also the natural magnetite, having a formula much more variegated than the simple oxide of iron, it has a different information power. I recommend to use magnetite extracted from the same place where will be the final placement of the device, to increase the connection with the local energies.We are dealing with Alchemy,after all!.
    If you want really fine/pure magnetite, there is a method that is used as a basis for making nanoparticles from chemical etchant solution and a source of iron. I don't remember the exact recipe, buy you "dissolve" some steel wool in solution and then add another chemical to precipitate the particles. I've done this once. For storage, I would recommend washing them and mixing with something like kerosene so that they don't rust and coagulate. One bottle of the stuff is sufficient to make quite a lot of magnetite particles. Let me see if I can find the recipe...

Here you go, step 3: https://www.thoughtco.com/how-to-mak...magnets-606319

The coagulation of water, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, ammonia, and oxygen seems like a breeding ground for potential reactions when carried out in careful order, such as The Solvay Process. Perhaps the presence or absence of a magnetic field can affect these reactions as well. In some of my reading I came across an idea that "calcination" as the first order of alchemical operation wasn't about overheating salts, but "bringing things together." I can't remember the source, probably a website. Bringing together the sun, moon, air, and water in the right proportions with the correct operation could be very insightful, potentially. It's something that my mind is rattling about while I'm watching my boiling flasks coat themselves in NaCl from my heating bath, turning them into puffy snowballs. Nature does strange things when the conditions are just right.
    Infact,there is generative heat and destructive heat.A famous alchemist said that there is no 'Secret Fire',but there is the 'secret use of the fire'. If the substances are 'alive' as the Ancients said,they posses an internal motion,so a conseguential internal heat;so its a nonsence trying to add less or more heat than the quantity they can handle.
    Last edited by Cyrano; 5 Days Ago at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    On the question of how this field can affect the water and cause the oiliness there are many possible ideas to explore.

1. Some people think that there are diamagnetic particles inside the water that are repelled by the magnet and thus are concentrated in the upper part of the water traps. This is the most simplistic explanation, but also contradicts some of your observations.
    In case this hypothesis is somehow valid, note that the force exerted on the imaginary "oily" diamagnetic dipole (monopoles are not existent from what we know) by a mangetic field is dependent on the "thickening" of the magnetic lines and not on their strength:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet...etween_magnets

this could explain why possibly stronger magnets in traps don't yield better results but instead, a configuration that augments the so called "divergence" of the magnetic lines through the donut hole would be the best.

2. There is the idea that the oiliness is caused by the polymerization of the dissolved salts inside the water:
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/airtrap.htm
    Quote:

This explanation comes closer to your observations too.

3. The above mentioned researcher was using ring magnets in his air trap. He describes making oily water by bubbling the "cold air" into it. This implies that there is something that can be transferred from the air trap to the water and cause the oiliness. It cannot be simply explained by action of the magnetic field on the salts. Observation (3) contradicts (2). Probably, the expalnation is closer to a combination of (1) and (2). A catalytic matter extracted from air or water that interacts with the dissolved salts and forms the "oil".

4. Since we cannot interpret the oiliness by direct action of the magnetic field on the dissolved salts neither can we say that this catalytic matter is already found in the water or air and is simply extracted out of it because of your observation, what are the remaining options?

Can the "catalytic matter" be created continously instead of being extracted from water (or air) and depleted? Does the depleted water replenish itself with this matter very quickly before it reaches the trap again for the next cycle? Just ideas.

Is there a difference between water (or air) moving through the special magnetic field compared to it standing (MEOW kettle)? Why does MEOW kettle exhibit the same results since the water is not moving at all.
    IMHO,the air trap extract a catalityc matter from the air,and since this stuff reacts to magnetic fields,magnets are used to assist the collection,BUT the same catalityc matter can be made with the aid of the magnetic fields.I consider the magnetic field a
    concentration of matter,not energy.
    In a water trap,the water moves and get an induction from the magnetic fields.In the meow kettles,its the magnetic field thats moving,responding to the beat of the Planet!.Have you an idea of the possibile implications in Alchemy?.Here lies a great Secret,belive me.
    Last edited by Cyrano; 5 Days Ago at 11:22 PM.

Talking

If you want really fine/pure magnetite, there is a method that is used as a basis for making nanoparticles from chemical etchant solution and a source of iron. I don't remember the exact recipe, buy you "dissolve" some steel wool in solution and then add another chemical to precipitate the particles. I've done this once. For storage, I would recommend washing them and mixing with something like kerosene so that they don't rust and coagulate. One bottle of the stuff is sufficient to make quite a lot of magnetite particles. Let me see if I can find the recipe...

Here you go, step 3: https://www.thoughtco.com/how-to-mak...magnets-606319
    Thanks for the link.A kettle made of suspended particles able to move, its an idea.

We are dealing with Alchemy,after all!.
    In what way??

I just don't see the parallels.

In what way do you feel this is Alchemical?

+ Reply to Thread