Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ormus Trap

I ask to the experienced people,with scientifically oriented mind,if they have considered the possibility that the milkyness of the water extracted with the traps, can be attributable to the formation of micro and nano bubbles of air inside the water that polymerizes to form the famous "fat". These microscopic pockets of air, become amost permanent, in high viscosity liquids. Thats because, like most of you (I hope) know, this 'oil' can be obtained, in different degrees, even with other static devices that manipulate Magnetism / Orgone / Aether. The difference lies in the fact that the formed oil its transparent.....

I don't fully understand the pictures so I can't comment with much certainty. This was tap water wicked through a piece of chord while the runoff went through a set of magnets?

I've seen the clouds show up a lot lately, seemingly by different mechanisms. One was almost certainly a mix of eth/water/oil that I recovered from one of my tar stones. Another wasn't cloudy, but formed tiny crystals in the water where I expected none (the salt experiments), neither involved magnets, but they make interesting curiosities.

Almost every time I let water evaporate to dryness lately over some heat I get some sediment. When a tiny bit of distilled water is added, it instantly colors itself yellow and becomes noticeably viscous. Another curiosity. The yellow liquids so far have a pH higher than 7. One of them was around 8.5 based on my pH paper. I wasn't trying to create these waters but rather found them on accident. Maybe if I add some magnets to my salt distillations they will concentrate better? In either case it will have to wait. I'm only doing one experiment at a time for the moment.

Tiny enough bubbles will persist for a long time. I've seen this when cleaning eth out of flasks and shaking vigorously, so trapped bubbles is a possibility. If the substance is truly an oil then this could be some kind of hydrosol, which will stay in that state (tiny suspended droplets on a nano scale) indefinitely. In my recent experiment with trapped oil, the liquid went clear after another distillation, and the oil was seen floating on top of the distillate, but in my previous experiment, nothing would remove the cloudiness. It's possible the cloudiness might be fixed by the addition of some tiny fraction of salt that volatizes with the water.

I'm a relative noob in this area, but you asked, so I figured I would comment what I've seen so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    Has anyone ever noticed the fact that the waste water of the Ormus Traps, if collected and recirculated in the same trap,in a closed loop,for some times,its completely transformed, exhibiting all the characteristics of the 'good' Ormus water extracted, without presenting any waste?.
    Hi, how do you know that as a fact? Have you tried it? It is the first time I read something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    I don't fully understand the pictures so I can't comment with much certainty. This was tap water wicked through a piece of chord while the runoff went through a set of magnets?

I've seen the clouds show up a lot lately, seemingly by different mechanisms. One was almost certainly a mix of eth/water/oil that I recovered from one of my tar stones. Another wasn't cloudy, but formed tiny crystals in the water where I expected none (the salt experiments), neither involved magnets, but they make interesting curiosities.

Almost every time I let water evaporate to dryness lately over some heat I get some sediment. When a tiny bit of distilled water is added, it instantly colors itself yellow and becomes noticeably viscous. Another curiosity. The yellow liquids so far have a pH higher than 7. One of them was around 8.5 based on my pH paper. I wasn't trying to create these waters but rather found them on accident. Maybe if I add some magnets to my salt distillations they will concentrate better? In either case it will have to wait. I'm only doing one experiment at a time for the moment.

Tiny enough bubbles will persist for a long time. I've seen this when cleaning eth out of flasks and shaking vigorously, so trapped bubbles is a possibility. If the substance is truly an oil then this could be some kind of hydrosol, which will stay in that state (tiny suspended droplets on a nano scale) indefinitely. In my recent experiment with trapped oil, the liquid went clear after another distillation, and the oil was seen floating on top of the distillate, but in my previous experiment, nothing would remove the cloudiness. It's possible the cloudiness might be fixed by the addition of some tiny fraction of salt that volatizes with the water.

I'm a relative noob in this area, but you asked, so I figured I would comment what I've seen so far.
    Dragon,thanks for your contribution.
    If you want to spend some time to experiment with your salt,oils,etc, and want to see some real improvement,I recommend to build a basic MEOW Kettle.Its easy to build and operate,inexpensive, and a really WORKING device.

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    Hi, how do you know that as a fact? Have you tried it? It is the first time I read something like this.
    It's a fact because I have produced results,many times.I no wonder the thing is little known, because people always tend to follow the instructions dictated by others, and rarely come out of the sown. And, then,you know that people usually are not so generous...

Blog Entries
    It's a fact because I have produced results,many times.I no wonder the thing is little known, because people always tend to follow the instructions dictated by others, and rarely come out of the sown. And, then,you know that people usually are not so generous...
    Great thing to read.
    The only thing I've seen from single water traps is a very thin iridescent oil that floats on top of the output water. But of course I haven't tried many things with them.

About the MEOW water you write about, I've seen nothing floating on top or getting milkier.

Blog Entries
    If the water trap and MEOW kettles share the same principle of operation, then I think that the strength of the magnets is not important. What is important is to cover all the cylindrical area around the trap with the thickest possible magnets. MEOW kettles just create an area surrounded by thick magnetite walls. This creates zero magnetic field in the centre, the magnetite produces no magnetic field by itself because its particles are not aligned. What if a water trap had magnetite around it instead of magnets.

About the question of wether the trap water is milky because of some gas trapped in it, I suggest to put it for freezing and then let it melt again. Will it still be milky?

Great thing to read.
    The only thing I've seen from single water traps is a very thin iridescent oil that floats on top of the output water. But of course I haven't tried many things with them.

About the MEOW water you write about, I've seen nothing floating on top or getting milkier.
    As said before,increase the quantity of the salts in the water to be circulated and you will augment he quantity of the oil produced.
    The oil appears to be soluble in water till it reaches a certain concentration where it will separate from the water on its own. For a MEOW kettle, the times are longer to show the oil,but you will always find that the water has changed viscosity,even after few days of treatment.The static devices( =no moving water),like the MEOW,never produce the milkyness;the oil its always clear,
    and for this reason, I tend to attribute the milky color to the presence of nano bubbles in the oil that forms.
    Last edited by Cyrano; 1 Week Ago at 11:02 PM.

If the water trap and MEOW kettles share the same principle of operation, then I think that the strength of the magnets is not important. What is important is to cover all the cylindrical area around the trap with the thickest possible magnets. MEOW kettles just create an area surrounded by thick magnetite walls. This creates zero magnetic field in the centre, the magnetite produces no magnetic field by itself because its particles are not aligned. What if a water trap had magnetite around it instead of magnets.

About the question of wether the trap water is milky because of some gas trapped in it, I suggest to put it for freezing and then let it melt again. Will it still be milky?
    The MEOW kettle shield the horizontal component of the Earth Magnetic field,but leave to pass the vertical one.So the effects are influenced by the positioning of the device.
    About the water traps,like the Winter Trap,there is a certain compression of the magnetic field,and the field expands toward the centre of the tube,so there is a diamagnetic effect on water moving in it.Some people says the compression generate a 'Scalar Field'(ref. Thomas Bearden)that effects the water,too.
    Other types of traps,with different magnetic configurations,tend to force the Ormus content in a certain direction,rather than another.

Thanks for the suggestion to freeze the oil.

Blog Entries
    The MEOW kettle shield the horizontal component of the Earth Magnetic field,but leave to pass the vertical one.So the effects are influenced by the positioning of the device.
    About the water traps,like the Winter Trap,there is a certain compression of the magnetic field,and the field expands toward the centre of the tube,so there is a diamagnetic effect on water moving in it.
    Water traps use usually "donut shaped" (or ring) magnets. Here is the strength of the magnetic field in the donut hole:

and here are the "magnetic lines":

(source: http://www.coolmagnetman.com/field05.htm )

It is not zero but on the contrary quite high. Could something similar happen with the magnetite ring in the MEOW kettles? Maybe the magnetite is magnetized by the weak vertical component of the earth's magnetic field and produces the above depicted field inside the cylindrical hole.

What if a MEOW kettle was made with donut shaped magnets (eg. speaker magnets). Would the water be magnetized quicker because of the stronger field?

+ Reply to Thread