Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Philosopher's Matter

The Philosopher's Matter

"Our globe, reflection and mirror of the microcosm, is therefore nothing but a small part of the primordial Chaos, destined by divine will for elementary renewal in the three kingdoms, but which sets of mysterious circumstances have oriented and directed toward the mineral kingdom. Thus given form and specified, subjected to the laws ruling the evolution and the progression of minerals, this chaos, which has become a body, contains in a confused manner the purest seed and the closest substance there is to minerals and metals. The philosopher’s matter is therefore of mineral and metallic origin. Hence, one must only seek it in the mineral and metallic root, which, says, Basil Valentine in the book, The Twelve Keys, was reserved by the Creator and intended only for the generation of metals. Consequently, anyone who seeks the sacred stone of the philosophers with the hope of encountering this little world in substances alien to the mineral and metallic kingdoms, will never reach his goals. To turn the apprentice away from the path of error the ancient authors teach him to always follow nature. Because nature only acts within its own appropriate species, only develops and perfects itself within itself and by itself, free from any heterogeneous thing occurring to hinder its progress or to oppose the effects of its generating power. " - Fulcanelli: Dwellings of the Philosophers
    Philosopher's of the animal & vegetable kingdom, what say you on this issue? Is not our matter only found in the mineral and metallic kingdoms?

Now, the next question we should ask ourselves is quite simple: what is the philosopher's matter? It is the million dollar question.

Our matter is represented by the Black Madonna, and the black stone of the wise. What is our matter? Is it not the stone that the builders rejected? Is it not a vile matter?
    Last edited by Aleilius; 03-05-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleilius View Post
    Philosopher's of the animal & vegetable kingdom, what say you on this issue? Is not our matter only found in the mineral and metallic kingdoms?
    Each kingdom is given its own seed and its own soul, to the plant kingdom-potassium, to the animal-sodium, and to the metallic-antimony, but are they not all three minerals?

If its the radical humidity of the metallic kingdom, the mercury of metals you seek, the feminine seed/sperm you should seek it in a compact black, vile, stinking mass.

But do you really think that in its black, dead state it can breathe life into anything else, being dead itself? Black is dead and ineffectual, white is life and soul incorupt.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 03-05-2010 at 06:22 AM.

Then the eternal question becomes how to prepare the rock that the builders rejected?

Its butter?

But you know the triple bond, trinity and triune nature is something shared between all members of the nitrogen family.

I think the greatest treasures lie in the heaviest, guess what comes after bismuth?(same column)
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 03-05-2010 at 06:52 AM.

hallo,
    Aleilius, I'm totally with you on this point. I have already manifested my opinion on this forum, causing hilarity.
    this affirmation by Fulcanelli, and ALL the classical authors cannot be ignored. I don't think they were envious on that matter. the Great Work cannot be accomplished outside mineral kingdom.
    I would ask myself why, for example in ancient egypt, metals were considered closer to god than animals and man. Why metals, gods and planets are linked? what is this earthly sky?

with humility
    t

Blog Entries
    OK, then...

What qualifies a thing to be deemed vile?

What makes it be rejected/ejected?

Vile/rejected from a sensory perspective?

From a 'moral' perspective?

Both?

And who are really the 'Builders' refered to, the ones who rejected/ejected the First Matter of all things? Hmmm...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...free from any heterogeneous thing...
    How are we to interpret that?

Quote Originally Posted by teofrast40 View Post
    Why metals, gods and planets are linked? What is this earthly sky?
    If you study magical correspondences, you'll learn that not only metals have ruling planets/gods, but also plants and animals, as well as nations, locations and dates/times.

I think that the right question to ask would be: What is the matter that universally corresponds to ALL metals, gods, planets and any other particular manifestations?

Space and Time signatures are the most difficult to circumvent, because no matter what the matter is, it will be most likely intercepted (and interacted with) within spacial and temporal boundries and parameters. As for the rest of the particular signatures/correspondences, I think it's better to do away with as many of them, to the best of our ability.

To summarize, I would worry less about the 'Matter' (which is truly everywhere) and more about its optimal point of interception along its scale/'ladder' of descent.
    Last edited by Andro; 03-05-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Then the eternal question becomes how to prepare the rock that the builders rejected?

Its butter?

But you know the triple bond, trinity and triune nature is something shared between all members of the nitrogen family.

I think the greatest treasures lie in the heaviest, guess what comes after bismuth?(same column)
    LR: I agree. 115 should be really interesting if a stable structure can be found. Can you tell me more about your experiments with Phosphorus? I recall hearing once of an AuP product that provided interesting products upon controlled ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    LR: I agree. 115 should be really interesting if a stable structure can be found. Can you tell me more about your experiments with Phosphorus? I recall hearing once of an AuP product that provided interesting products upon controlled ignition.
    In particular Hitoff's violet phosphorus is made by dissolving white phosphorus into molten lead. The triple or triune bond of phosphorus and all members of the nitrogen family for that matter have 5 electrons in their outer shells leaving three electrons for bonding. But instead of lead, use gold, and not common gold but its sulfur, and use less sophistical and more alchemical forms of heat. Chemists know only of sophistical methods and care not for nor understand the gentle hidden fire of the BM, or the special chemistry brought on by multiple distillation. You know the most interesting realization that Hudson's work brought the world in relation to transition state metals was their ability to become super-deformed (their nuclei) upon repeated dissolving (solve) and(et) heating till just dry(coagula).Is this not what nature has done in a millions years to create areas like the dead sea? Then the role of alchemist is to follow nature and speed up her natural processes.

These atoms of super-deformed gold have their nucleus so far bent that the strong nuclear force which is great at close distances but very weak at far distances, can not nearly continue to contain the protons and neutrons at its center, and at this point it longer takes Mev's of energy to penetrate the nucleus and make very interesting things happen, it only takes a little heat, some slow thermal neutrons and a moderator. T-state metals in this state afford us a very interesting opportunity in creating a veritable atomic soup of sorts, and if we combine this nature with that of a very stable bond such as is found in the nitrogen family then we get very special and new forms of stable heavy matter. Did you know that bismuth repels all magnetic fields, what would a heavier form be capable of?

Now my sulfur of gold I make a different way than Hudson and is not a white powder at all, its purple, as it puts on the royal robe of ozone, that I use to make it with under high voltage potential, check this article out on dumbell/hourglass shaped gold and ozone. ORMUS AND OZONE

And take a look at this article as well:
    Quantification of sulfur and phosphorus within secondary gold rims on Yukon placer gold

An examination of Yukon placer gold nuggets using ultrathin-section (70 nm) transmission electron microscopy and energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy revealed three distinct morphological and compositional regions. The outer surface of the nuggets possessed silicate minerals, which included electron dense particles containing gold (13.6 to 27.2 at%) and silver (6.7 to 13.2 at%). The organic composition of these particles ranged from 7.3 to 12.3 at% S and 0.53 to 1.5 at% P (4.4 to 5.4 at% PO43–). The periphery of the nuggets also possessed crystalline gold-bearing material that was enriched with gold (81 to 93.12 at%; 30Au:1Ag) compared to the particulate material (2Au:1Ag) present within the silicate minerals annealed to the nuggets' surface. The organic composition of this peripheral secondary gold ranged from 0.29 to 5.9 at% S and from 0.63 to 5.9 at% P (4.5 to 9.5 at% PO43–). The internal structure of the secondary gold around the periphery of the nuggets was highlighted by the occurrence of compositional banding caused by these lighter, electron-translucent compounds. Internal regions of the nuggets were composed of gold or gold and silver, indicating the presence of an original unweathered grain that served as a nucleating site. These findings suggest that sulfur and phosphorus, presumably of biological origin, are important to placer gold formation.

This is becoming a more and more accepted idea among geologists that gold formation owed to biological activity,.... after dna putefys its backbone is the only thing that is left....phosphorus. The white forms silver, the red gold, silver changes into gold, you will never find pure gold in nature, it will always be contaminated with silver to some degree. I find alot of gold here on the island and it all is very porus and has red residue of phosphorus within it pores. At the end of the universe all life will be converted into gold and will be clear as glass, just like in Revelations.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 03-06-2010 at 02:04 AM.

I wonder Aleilius...since you don't think very highly of dew...what do you say to this scientific study that found unexplained quantities of lead and antimony in it?

The angels attend to the vast empty blackness of space and fill it with an astral salt, the ancients speak of it as the progenitor of all things, including metals, for from the astral realm comes the corpreal, including the seeds of life.

http://jeq.scijournals.org/cgi/conte...35/5/1812#BIB4

" Lastly, five non-conformities were found for the WHO water limits corresponding to one chemical (lead). The parameters involved are the following: aluminium, antimony, lead, iron, ammonium, turbidity, permanganate demand, conductivity, and saturation index (corrosive water). The presence of most of these constituents can be explained:

Aluminium and iron: intense Saharan dust transport events are responsible for the highest concentrations of Al and Fe (Bergametti, 1987; Dulac et al., 1992). This deposition occurs currently in the entire Mediterranean basin and provides a characteristic composition to the dew water.

Ammonium: probably of organic origin.

Antimony: origin unknown.

Lead: its presence in dew water was found in 5 samples out of 10 at concentrations around the threshold of 10 µg/L. The origin of this contamination is unknown because no element of the condenser structure contains the constituent Pb. According to Dulac et al. (1992), The Pb to Cd ratio gives an idea of the origin of Pb. High values of Pb to Cd ratio correspond to urban centers' Pb pollution. Pollution from industrial activities gives low values of Pb to Cd ratio. Here Pb to Cd ratio was >1 in all samples and is thus a signature of urban activities (the nearby city of Ajaccio).

Turbidity and permanganate index: these non-conformities are presumably due to the presence of high iron concentrations.

Conductivity and saturation index: low conductivity and saturation index indicating that the water is corrosive are related to the low mineralization of dew."

Recently during the last full moon I collected some snow, what was unusal about that night is there wasn't a cloud in the sky and yet it was snowing, due no doubt to the fact that it was quite possibly the coldest night of the year here on the island, and all moisture was freezing right out of the air and dropping. I took some of this snow and allowed it to melt indoors and filtered it well, it was quite clear yet milky and within a few hours I checked it and a grey earth had settled out if it, I took it and re-filtered it till it was clear, collected the earth and set it again for digestion and come back the next day and more earth had formed.....can anyone explain where this earth is coming from? The snow was white and crystalline to begin with, if the solids were there to begin with they would have been filtered out, the first if not the second time. I can also see what appear to be flakes of metal in this grey earth It is an unusal astral substance to be sure as it keeps giving birth to new earth.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 03-06-2010 at 01:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread