Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Thread: The Philosopher's Matter

Hello, brothers...

I would like to return to the first post of this thread. To which Aleilius shows how motif of analysis, the Fulcanelli paragraph.
    Clearly we are told that we need is the metalic root. What can we understand by metallic root? Something that is the origin of a thing. In our case, and bounding us to alchemical theory, is the building's main alchemical scaffolding. What substance is essential for the alchemical process? Without that substance we can not obtained the others? This is the first key you need to have to acquire the rest. It is the first key that will open the lock on the next door. We all know that open is synonymous to dissolve. Exactly! must be the first key, a solvent substance. Is in that sense that this matter is the beginning or genesis of the work. Is the reason because we are told that only with she, and not anything external, you can do all the work. In principle we obtain a substance with which it is possible to access the second, and so form a third.
    Brothers, I humbly say, seeking the first Mercury metal solvent and with it, you will get the metallic sulfur and so form the Rebis. This primary mercury is the metallic root (in a double sense: minerals root of metals and mercury as root of sulphur) spoken of Fulcanelli. Remember: nature only acts Appropriate Within its own species, only develops and perfects itself and by itself Within itself, free from any heterogeneous thing occurring to hinder its progress or to Oppose the effects of its generating power.

Sincere greetings to all.
    Pierre.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Hello, brothers...

I would like to return to the first post of this thread. To which Aleilius shows how motif of analysis, the Fulcanelli paragraph.
    Clearly we are told that we need is the metalic root. What can we understand by metallic root? Something that is the origin of a thing. In our case, and bounding us to alchemical theory, is the building's main alchemical scaffolding. What substance is essential for the alchemical process? Without that substance we can not obtained the others? This is the first key you need to have to acquire the rest. It is the first key that will open the lock on the next door. We all know that open is synonymous to dissolve. Exactly! must be the first key, a solvent substance. Is in that sense that this matter is the beginning or genesis of the work. Is the reason because we are told that only with she, and not anything external, you can do all the work. In principle we obtain a substance with which it is possible to access the second, and so form a third.
    Brothers, I humbly say, seeking the first Mercury metal solvent and with it, you will get the metallic sulfur and so form the Rebis. This primary mercury is the metallic root (in a double sense: minerals root of metals and mercury as root of sulphur) spoken of Fulcanelli. Remember: nature only acts Appropriate Within its own species, only develops and perfects itself and by itself Within itself, free from any heterogeneous thing occurring to hinder its progress or to Oppose the effects of its generating power.

Sincere greetings to all.
    Pierre.
    Well said Pierre, we should seek the first substance by extracting it by a solvent substance from the prima materia. My understanding is that I believe it is the green lion and from it one can get the mercury and the salt, the male and female. Through proper conjunction and multiplications one can obtain the ph. stone.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    I am not going to argue about it either, but black holes are definitely not "dead" there is more going on there than meets the eye, literally. Its is called "dark" energy and "dark" matter , not only because it is invisible to human eyes and instruments but because it lies in a higher plane of existence both mathematically and from a physics standpoint, I know its hard to fathom multiple dimensions and multiple universes but they do exist, I have seeen them with my own eyes. If you've read any of the kabalah it explains these higher realms. How long do you think science is going to lag behind alchemy in the realm of the "unknown" subtle underlying forces that govern the universe? Advanced civilizations already have the keys, we had them and then lost them with the last destruction. Only to be recovered by a few who have kept them locked up for the past 3000 years to keep the rest of mankind as slaves while they rest on their laurals and control everything from behind the scenes. Right now there are ultra-secret branches of the U.S. Military and even the Russians utilizing these, subtle energies. Modern science of today not ten years ago can and will figure them all out, do you really think people were that much smarter 1000-1500-2000 years ago than today? You're selling yourself and every else short if you beleive that...leave me out of that class. I have done every thing I ever set out to do, even harness the power of the Gods. Athena has lit the way.

Alchemy will become more of an accepted science and less of an "art" in the next ten years or so, replacing the outdated, outmoded superstious belief systems that have plagued it throught the medeval ages and onto today. This will be done by people with open minds who have the courage to believe that first of all they do not have all the keys, this will enable them to open and widen there search for more and more pervading and elusive factors and varibles previously beyond their control because they did not observe them, like for instance finally accepting the fact that astrology does play a part in when experiements should be carried out because through the unseen, unknown "dark" forces, these astronomical alignments influence matter and our very laboratories, this observation and others like it will open the door to science finally putting a handle on these subtle forces so that solid reproducable results can be realized, it is the "ticket out of the land of psycho-semantics" as a wise man put it . Another is the relationship of the mind of man with his experiment and how the simple act of observation influences the results, yet another is how sacred geometry influences matter through the power of fractal energy from the macrocosmic down to the microcosmic, still another is the observation of certain geography and geology that produces point or places of power of the grid system of the earth, through its energy channels and lay lines and telluric currents, you guys should really read more on modern physics that is going on right now, i.e. anti-matter, quantum mechanics(superfludity,superconductivity), axion fields, zero-point physics, teleportation, dark matter and energy and low energy fusion and current understanding of black holes and superluminal galaxies, fueled by recent Chandra-X-ray telescope images.

Thanks for everyones time on this matter. Peace and Light

Also there's got to be more to the Green Lion empty flask method than meets the eye. The quantity user Green Lion collected is quite a lot for the roughly 1 year of time or so he implies was spent letting it collect. Yet geodes are thousands of years old at minimum, perfectly sealed, and the interior is absolute darkness. Yet when you bust them open, there's never even a speck of magical SM liquid inside. What liquid there is, is invariably just really old water (petroleum in rare instances), not pure SM. You might say geodes aren't sealed well enough... well maybe not the ones with the larger crystals, but many are cryptocrystalline, those have got to be impermeable...

To me this would seem to suggest that the source of this SM is from outer space, and that the thickness of the earth somehow shields it from manifesting at depth... Unless for some reason the geode is an inappropriate environment for the SM to manifest... in which case I really don't see why.
    Last edited by crestind; 05-15-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hi crestind.

You should look into distinctions between what generates minerals (the so-called Argent-vive and Sulphur) and Spiritus Mundi.

The Mirror of Alchemy by Francis Bacon is good.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Unless I've misunderstood you, I'm not really asking why a geode forms rather than SM. I'm mostly wondering why in the cavity of a geode that has already formed, the SM does not manifest, since it meets the same requirements that Green Lion has suggested, that is, in the darkness in a sealed container. Geodes are completely dark and well sealed.

Is a geode not pretty much the same as Nibiru's apple juice jar? Yet a geode has been there for thousands of years. If the SM truly is everywhere as claimed in this thread, why does it not form in geodes?

There are many ways a geode may differ from the sm accumulator.
    The flask may have a vacuum pulled on it.
    The geode is not part of a greater apparatus, like the sm setups might be.

Instead of sm being sourced from outer space...it seems to me that it is sourced from another dimension which can be accessed from any point in space, even the interior of the Earth. It sounds like it is present everywhere, similar to the concept of aether.

It has been said that when the Stone has accumulated enough sm (multiplied?) it begins to glow.
    Perhaps the molten core (interior star) of this planet is the result of millions of years of sm accumulation.
    Maybe the Sun is a similar scenario.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 05-15-2014 at 09:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread