Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 42 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: The Philosopher's Matter

Hi Uncle Scrooge

On the previous post of yours before that huge edit .... (If I understood correctly)
    you mentioned that you had multiplied the stone to the point that it glowed.

Approximately how many multiplications would that take ???

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Yes the thread I created..the phonetic canals was an answer to this thread. Why? Because Fulcanelli alludes in both his books to the phonetic canals as a means of unraveling all the while the secret matter...the philosophers matter, and learning the phonetic cagala is the only to solve the matter through his writings.
    I put off for years actually delving into the subject matter but ultimately how I solved it.
    What are phonetic canals?

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Uncle Scrooge

On the previous post of yours before that huge edit .... (If I understood correctly)
    you mentioned that you had multiplied the stone to the point that it glowed.

Approximately how many multiplications would that take ???
    My way takes 9 multiplications, at the end of the 9th it starts to glow. It takes me 9 days, 1 day for each multiplication, dry way. Each subsequent iteration probably takes less time but I work with a sealed crucible and I can't take a peek to see if it's done or not so I play it safe and keep it in the fire for the full 24 hours each time. I haven't tried multiplying the glowing stone because who knows what might happen. This is only one way to do it, there are literally infinite ways to make the stone. There are ways to get it glowing and with the same virtues as the "9th multiplication" in just one iteration.
    Last edited by Uncle Scrooge; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:05 AM.
    "Heaven is the first element.”
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    My way takes 9 multiplications, at the end of the 9th it starts to glow. It takes me 9 days, 1 day for each multiplication, dry way. Each subsequent iteration probably takes less time but I work with a sealed crucible and I can't take a peek to see if it's done or not so I play it safe and keep it in the fire for the full 24 hours each time. I haven't tried multiplying the glowing stone because who knows what might happen. This is only one way to do it, there are literally infinite ways to make the stone. There are ways to get it glowing and with the same virtues as the "9th multiplication" in just one iteration.
    Thanks Uncle Scrooge.

I'll jot that down in my note book

About the one only iteration protocol did you read about that or was it given to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tannur View Post
    What are phonetic canals?
    It's an auto spell correct with this new version of Android that for some reason unfortunately I could not turn off and by the time I got to a computer could no long edit.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    It's an auto spell correct with this new version of Android that for some reason unfortunately I could not turn off and by the time I got to a computer could no long edit.
    What was the actual word? How do I learn it? Is it a new science or was it known to ancient authors?

The reason I ask this last question is because it seems that Thomas Norton also takes to using a kind of word magic in his Ordinal to divulge the matter:

"Chaucer says, in the Canon's Tale, that it is called Dytanos, thus defining an obscure term in language still more hopelessly obscure; but it is impossible to understand a thing if for one unintelligible term another still less intelligible is substituted. Nevertheless, my Tonsilus, I will endeavour to explain to you the meaning of Magnesia in our own tongue. Magos is Greek, and is equivalent to the Latin mirabile; aes is money, ycos, science; A is God; that is to say, it is a matter in which much divine knowledge is involved. Now you know what Magnesia is—it is res aeris, and in it lies hidden a wonderful and divine secret. These two stones, my Tonsilus, you must take as your materials for the preparation of the Elixir. Although at first no further materials are needed, yet, as I have already hinted, divers other things are of great use in our Art. The great secret was never before so plainly expounded."

Is this what you were referring to by phonetic canals (sorry, I don't know the actual word yet - I am aware this contains a spelling mistake). Also, is there any way of contacting you in private?

What was the actual word? How do I learn it? Is it a new science or was it known to ancient authors?

The reason I ask this last question is because it seems that Thomas Norton also takes to using a kind of word magic in his Ordinal to divulge the matter:

"Chaucer says, in the Canon's Tale, that it is called Dytanos, thus defining an obscure term in language still more hopelessly obscure; but it is impossible to understand a thing if for one unintelligible term another still less intelligible is substituted. Nevertheless, my Tonsilus, I will endeavour to explain to you the meaning of Magnesia in our own tongue. Magos is Greek, and is equivalent to the Latin mirabile; aes is money, ycos, science; A is God; that is to say, it is a matter in which much divine knowledge is involved. Now you know what Magnesia is—it is res aeris, and in it lies hidden a wonderful and divine secret. These two stones, my Tonsilus, you must take as your materials for the preparation of the Elixir. Although at first no further materials are needed, yet, as I have already hinted, divers other things are of great use in our Art. The great secret was never before so plainly expounded."

Is this what you were referring to by phonetic canals (sorry, I don't know the actual word yet - I am aware this contains a spelling mistake). Also, is there any way of contacting you in private?
    Phonetic Cabala.

See this thread: "How To read Alchemy Texts"

LeoRetilus is talking about the Thread "The Phonetic Cabala":

http://http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?6050-The-Phonetic-Cabala&highlight=cabala

Yes if you read Fulcanelli, phonetic cabala takes into the origin and etymology of words, the cabal or naming conventions, as I state in that thread, either by outword appearance( language of the birds) or permutatiion of word( latin or greek) (certain letters) to arrive at a hidden subject! The matter of the wise...The Philsophers Matter!
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

book hermetic recreations books, the true way of hermes, cylians and fulcamelli and non-metallic matter and what clay? human way?

and the laboratory notebooks on the emmerit mineral route of the dujol cotton alvare lineage?

in the text the true way of hermes which as we have already seen is and that is also imho is very connected with the hermetic and cylian recractions

it is in the text of the true way of hermete openly it is very explicitly said that the starting material of the alchemical operation is human also reconnecting me to the very interesting and very deep and very valuable threads of the friend Leo on indications of phonetic cabala on fulcabelli and raw material

and based on the statement made in it I quote

quote leo
    I can only say thus regarding the Philosophers Matter spoken of by Fulcanelli ... it is not an ore !!

and stil one quote leo

Thus rectification therefore happens upon the first gathered salt of the most humble human origins, murky, cloudy dark and impure and gradually raised to bright, dazzling, white and pure celestial power. Divine
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    NOW these affirmations of extreme interest
    and with regard to this perimeter indicated to us of research so very well delineated by Leo
    it goes NOW therefore I find something very little known that many affiliations that refer to fulcanelli work operationally not with mineral or metal materials but instead operate with them the fulcanelli way with human materials

NOW in this regard there is a text of very interesting French alchemical Fulcanellian environments where the dry way and its operation is all based on the use of clay in the laboratory but it is explicitly said that it is clay from which salts, etc., will be derived. various components of the stone is of expressly human origin
    and this is in the opinion of the author Brissé Grégoire explained with the presentation of a symbological study of mythology and phonetic cabala and the author of the text concludes from this in-depth thesis that the starting material for the stone resides in the sewers

on the other hand also gustav meringk in his text short story novel house of the alchemist I cite the struvit as matter of the stone that was derived exactly from the same source

and also the tesauroro tesauroro indicates a precise way in which the 2 human waste materials are used to create elixir and stone

And always in environments that refer to fulcanelli there is also a way of a certain leoireneo that evveva also a fine French web that I will look for and put links
    where in the operation the matter used is the lunar which is exarrely one of the 2 human waste materials and also on this and the interpretation in this sense of the Fulcanellian way
    there is also a curious icon depicted in the mystery of the cathedrals of the first original version

therefore not a few in france work fulcanelli interpretanfolo with via unana

all this is curious and should make one reflect and deepen without prejudice the theme of fulcanelli interpreted rigiardo the human way

NOW here I put the link of this text by Brissé Grégoire very interesting text by and which was published by very qualified French Fulcanellian environment
    that operate with the dry way starting from purely human matter
    Brissé Grégoire Traité de la voie sèche http://www.lemercuredauphinois.fr/co...-la-voie-seche

ps
    BUT it must also be said that this is profoundly contradicted as we have already seen by reading the metal instructions reported in the laboratory diaries of dottior emmerit https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjyepprcze...-Les-clefs-du- laboratory.pdf? dl = 0% 5B% 2Furl% 5D% C2% A0

instructions which, as it was found by reading the diaries from 1037 to 1948, passed to emerit from cotton alvare and as we have seen in the reading of the diaries are the same instructions of the lineage that cotton alvare received from pier dujol that thanks to cotton alvare have reached his direct disciple doctor emmerit

my best regard

+ Reply to Thread