Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Thread: The Philosopher's Matter

Instead of Editing...

Hello,
    I usually prefer a rather flowery, poetic way of expression, but probably such a speech with all its subtleties cannot be transferred well in the context of my English knowledge, which can then probably lead to some ambiguities and misunderstandings.

Due some private exchanges I have now learned that my contribution could easily be misunderstood, which might require clarification:
    It was not my intention to add another suggestion to all the already existing ones, so I did not mention one. I just wanted to point out that everyone should check his or her preferred idea to see if it agrees with the alchemists' Mercury-Sulfur-Thesis, because these two, they say, constitute the entire basis.
    But it is not enough to use common concepts, because the alchemists were based on a completely different concept. But if someone believes that a certain matter he has (e.g. a certain salt) fulfills this requirement, but does not behave as expected or hoped for, then it could also be because the effective potential is trapped on a deeper level. So it could well be that you have the right matter, but do not know the right method to unfold its effect. With this I wanted to express that: 1.) one should not give up hastily, and 2.) one should also prepare oneself to have to master a second hurdle.
    Exactly these two things (i.e., what our subject is, and how to unlock it) have not been explained comprehensibly in any work of the alchemists, so you always and without exception have to master this double task by yourself.

I say all this not because I want to make a special profile of myself here, but because I think it is very important and I miss it in the previous contributions (Although I have to admit that I have not been able to read all posts ).
    so long

Quote Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
    I usually prefer a rather flowery, poetic way of expression, but probably such a speech with all its subtleties cannot be transferred well in the context of my English knowledge, which can then probably lead to some ambiguities and misunderstandings.

I just wanted to point out that everyone should check his or her preferred idea to see if it agrees with the alchemists' Mercury-Sulfur-Thesis, because these two, they say, constitute the entire basis.
    But it is not enough to use common concepts, because the alchemists were based on a completely different concept. But if someone believes that a certain matter he has (e.g. a certain salt) fulfills this requirement, but does not behave as expected or hoped for, then it could also be because the effective potential is trapped on a deeper level. So it could well be that you have the right matter, but do not know the right method to unfold its effect. With this I wanted to express that: 1.) one should not give up hastily, and 2.) one should also prepare oneself to have to master a second hurdle.

I say all this not because I want to make a special profile of myself here, but because I think it is very important and I miss it in the previous contributions.
    Spot on!

How someone in this day and age can claim to have "made the Philosopher's Stone" and stick by their claim when it is clearly not in alignment with the Adepts is beyond me... If it does not coincide with the descriptions the Masters provided, nor does it do the things they say, nor does it agree with what the Alchemists wrote, how can it possibly be what this person claims it is?! We must put our Matter to the test.

Only when working in a correct way are we able to unfold our Prima Materia and observe the effective potential trapped on a deeper level.

Well said, Merovee

I will say a few things before I leave regarding this subject and what I've learned. In the beginnings of alchemy there were no teachers of the art to learn from. The pioneers of the art only had two things they could learn from, one being the observable universe and the other was themselves.
    Alchemy and it's humble beginnings wasn't about ancient sages working in their labs convinced that the prima materia existed and could transmute base metals to gold or make you immortal or cure any illness. It's quite impossible for that to have happened. No one suddenly wakes up one morning and decides he's going to transmute silver to gold, life isn't like that and never will be.
    Most things are discovered as an act of progression and accidental discoveries in the act of progression.
    A prime example, someone 2000 years ago might have accidentally rubbed a white cotton garment against a particular tree and stained the garment. After several washes of the garment it was found it will not wash out. The person then decides if it won't wash out then that particular tree bark can be used in dying cotton a particular colour. So for the next twenty years they use it as a dye. Then one day a man who has an illness which he might have had for several years starts dying clothes and finds his illness starts subsiding after repeated contact with the dye. So now the tree bark has two purposes, dying cotton and curing a certain illness. This happens not just with trees and other plants but with naturally occurring salts such as copper sulfate which is an excellent dye but also removes fungal infections rather well.
    That is how alchemy was born, working with everyday natural minerals and vegetation for thousands of years where progression and accidental progression take human kind one step further in understanding the universe. No one ever woke up one day and decided to be an alchemist, it was just natural progression.
    Regardless of what anyone tells you and regardless of anything you read in manuscripts where sages scream out how difficult it is and how you could be here a thousand years and still not discover the prima materia or philosophers matter, ignore it. If that were the case then the pioneers of alchemy would never have progressed in the first place.
    So how did it progress? It progressed because of pure curiosity. One day a man sits with his son under an oak tree and he tells his son that this tree has been around a thousand years. He tells him that this tree was around when his great grand parents were around and when their great grand parents were around. The tree spans dozens of generations of his family. Ten years later, the son looks at the tree and thinks to himself - why can that tree live a thousand years but I will only live a hundred years?
    In that very microsecond of curiosity that went through his mind, alchemy was born.
    Regardless of where that journey took him and regardless of where this journey will take you, you must understand that alchemy is not the study of the complex but the study of the simple and the simple workings of the observable universe in front of you.
    It is not magic, it is not spiritual and full of hocus pocus clap trap, anyone who tells you otherwise does not understand alchemy or the universe.
    Anyone that tells you at school or college that earth elements are created in Supernova explosions is not deliberately lying, they have been misled and they don't know any different. That is just how the world is unfortunately.
    When Flamel found the secret book of Abraham the Jew and went on a pilgrimage to find someone who could read ancient Hebrew, he struggled for the next twenty years before he understood what was written. In his letters and manuscripts he hides his discovery discretely because a man struggling for twenty years is not about to unleash on the world what he found so difficult to achieve. Why did he find it difficult? Because he didn't start at the beginning, he didn't sit under the oak tree and ponder nature. You cannot start alchemy in the middle, you always have to start at the beginning.
    Flamel in his writings although he was discrete also left a couple of clues where to start, he reproduced images of an oak tree and a rose tree. There is only one universal connection between the two respective trees. It is simple yet a genius act of nature involving a certain wasp. The wasp helped us all.
    The times of whispered secrets are over, the times of ancient secretive ramblings and hiding things in cryptic messages are over, the times of charlatans and liars are over, there is no future in this kind of behaviour any longer if we are to exist as a species and there is no more time.
    They know who I am, they know what I'm doing and saying, I might not get there with you but once you print words and put things in peoples heads it's almost impossible to undo it. 2020 was the start of a breakaway civilization on this planet and none of us are invited, don't let them do it. Read what I wrote over the past two days
    Go to the beginning and ponder the oak, follow its chemistry, follow it's progression and it's purpose on planet earth. It's not the complex, it's the simple. Stop trying to understand stupid alchemical expressions such as water which makes the hands not wet and expressions like firey water, you'll just mash your brain. Stop trying to work out cryptic nonsense written by people who had their brains removed at birth.
    Just like the pioneers of the art at the very beginning, all you need is yourself, an oak tree, some gentle observation and a will to succeed and my God succeed you will. Do not take it down the wrong path and you all know deep inside which is the wrong path, that path is no longer of any use and you will suffer as a consequence. When you achieve what you're looking for don't withhold it, spread it like wild fire all over the planet, tell every man and his dog.
    They want to play games with our lives, don't play, wreck everything they are doing. Get the secrecy and cryptic crap into the dustbin, those days are over trust me.
    Good luck and take care.
    Last edited by nav2010; 03-04-2021 at 12:51 AM.
    Life begins on the 49th day.

TOTAL AGREE WITH YOU NAV2002
    NO ABSOLUTELY USELESS SECRET AND ALL OPEN AND SPEAK CLEAR AND OPEN ON ALL THE MANY DIFFERENT WAYS ALCHEMY (and NB the opinions etc of those who disagree on what.....
    as we have always said we are no interest and nothing matters to us)

ALCHENY WAYS THAT IT IS WILL BE THE TRUE ONLY HOPE FOR HUMANITY

AND ON THIS WE BY ALWAYS THINK AND DO IT

SO FRIEND STAY HERE AND DO ALL THIS TOGETHER

our best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 03-04-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Hi nav

I do not agree with your views on Alchemy and will be responding to what you have
    written here.

It will take a few days as I have some very pressing family commitments at the
    moment.

Please bear with me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nav2010 View Post
    There is only one universal connection between the two respective trees. It is simple yet a genius act of nature involving a certain wasp. The wasp helped us all.
    Gall Wasp -> Gallic Acid? Is this what you are referring to?

Anyone that tells you at school or college that earth elements are created in Supernova explosions is not deliberately lying, they have been misled and they don't know any different.
    Definitely not by supernova explosions if you ask me. How then, in your view?

Hi nav 2010

I t would appear that you are suggesting that alchemy is like chemistry and that would be quite
    correct as both of these are natural sciences.

Alchemy is a Natural Science and it is also a Divine Science.

It is a Natural Science like chemistry in as much that you can mix substances and
    can replicate your results without any magic or Woo Woo.

BUT .... it is a Divine Science because without a Divine Communion you can not know what
    to use or how to perform the required processes to get a truly Alchemic manifestation.

This information may not assist you (nav 2010) in anyway .... but there are others that will read this thread that need conformation on this most important point.

Without the understanding of this truth many aspirants will suffer continual frustration through
    not being able to enter the First Door of Alchemy.

This particular point can make the difference of spending your whole life and getting no
    results at all or following a correct path and perhaps becoming an Adept Alchemist and More.

I won't make any comment about your work with the Oak as this is your path and I wish you well.

As Illen A. Cluf recently made comment about the brewing of beer in the Mercury thread
    another common allegory is the baking of bread.

To make bread we need to know the ingredients, weights and measures, the processes, temperatures and the times required for this work.

It is exactly the same with Alchemy and it is this information that is Gifted by The Divine that allows us to enter into this Natural Science of Alchemy.

Here I'm using the term The Divine but the readers may choose something more to their predilection

i.e. The Force / God / Allah / Universal Consciousness or The All in All.

May those that are called to this Great Work take to heart what has been writen here and follow the path less travelled.

I felt a need to set the record straight .... at least as far as I see it.

They want to play games with our lives, don't play, wreck everything they are doing. Get the secrecy and cryptic crap into the dustbin, those days are over trust me.
    Good luck and take care.
    Glad you came out of the woodwork but is it oak wood gonna cut it?
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

New thread created here: Les Deux Lumières by Henri Coton-Alvart

+ Reply to Thread