Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: The Philosopher's Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    We can fix the Universal spirit whithout water, without metal, without nitrogen, without an element that acts like nitrogen. Even without the protocol which uses moon and sun rays with mirrors.
    You just have to hit the rock like Moses in the desert.
    A source of clear water, which is the universal spirit fixed itself eventually leave the earth.
    But patience must be at least 8 months the first time ...
    And it is absolutely not magic either chemistry...

But no author explains that clearly.
    Because many do not know how.
    Fulcanelli himself does not know how to do and used as the majority of alchemists, a support for fixing the universal spirit.
    Compliment for the result if it is effective!?

Certainly, the Rosicrucians and alchemists speak of this Spiritus Universalisssimus absolutely indefinite not mineral not animal not vegetable they call this teachings Meteoric Sagax Superioris the Gold Rose cross gave these teachings in their final 8th grade see in regard: manuscript of the Gold Rose cross titled Arcana divina chapter Meteoric Sagax Superioris , And Tommy Westlund Overview of the Alchemical and Magical System of the Gold- und Rosenkreuzer.pdf www.rosae-crucis.net/gurc.pdf - and also Beyer, Bernhard. Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Leipzig, Berlin, 1925 this yuo can buy to asmazon .
    ( but with all my respect and sympathy ) claim to have achieved and what proof is a other

So kindly you can see as some the photos ? that demonstrating and clarification what you says ?

Also if very in general can explain a litte the methodology of the “sword” ? that it must be the contact with the closed vase sealed and that serves to receive the Spiritus Universalissimus

What are the tests to the facts on this Spiritus Universalissimus and wath actual results? to assert and prove that what he says?

Thanks for the all answer

(Sorry to all for my bad English)

My best regards Alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 03-23-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Hi Alfr.

I can/want not say more on this forum regarding this practice to put in place to successfully condense the Spiritus Mundi.
    I sincerely believe that this practice must be disclosed to any one who are ready.
    I have already given some tracks that significant enough to create different test protocols. Read the ancient texts of alchemy and observe nature give the remaining information.
    The rest will come with time.
    Especially, you must be patient and do not give up until we let nature work for at least 9 months.

Regarding the photos, I have not taken because the condensation of Spiritus Mundi must be done in the dark. I have observed his appearance by looking at the full moon.
    Around April 15 I'll probably store some of this water. I will take a picture to show you its appearance. But nothing apart visually clear water.

This verifies that it is the Spiritus Mundi is how it appears (the steps):
    - Container empty.
    - Appearance of a fat oil at the bottom.
    - Appearance of a white salt for two days. (Spontaneous appearance of a magnet for the Spiritus Mundi).
    - Transformation of the fatty oil in water.
    - Acceleration of condensation when the oil was transformed into a water.

When I store this special water, I will make some specific tests to better understand its properties. According to the results, I will show you some pictures.
    Last edited by Green Lion; 03-23-2010 at 02:52 PM.

hi green lion
    RA Schwaller de Lubicz in the book: THE TEMPLE OF MAN says: the tip of the obelisk that is in heaven, attracts the fire ....( iron meteorite) is this the sword?
    or the empty container should be sealed and placed in contact with putrefied matter (flaming sword)?

I understand your silence.

THANKS

Hi Dan

No, the sword has nothing to do with iron meteorite or with rotten material.
    The idea of the obelisk is to remember if you want to condense the Spiritus Mundi from heaven.
    But attention to the direction of the obelisk.
    It's not for nothing that the authors speak of excretion of the North Star ...

Hi Dan

No, the sword has nothing to do with iron meteorite or with rotten material.
    The idea of the obelisk is to remember if you want to condense the Spiritus Mundi from heaven.
    But attention to the direction of the obelisk.
    It's not for nothing that the authors speak of excretion of the North Star ...
    Spirus Mundi or Spiritus Universallissimus

methotd of the Golden Rose Cross without any magnetes for attract direct to the universal rays and Thesaurus Thesaurorum a Fraternitas Rosae et Aureae and silentiun dei-Arcana Divina.

NB. from reserved files of collectors and others reserved in private libraries I have been able to compare page for page that of the Arcane Divine with exact copies that are in the public libraries. One manuscript which was an operational of the German Golden Rose Cross Thesaurus Thesaurorum a Fraternitas Rosae et Aureae Crucis an operational work using solar alchemy of the final degrees of the German Golden Rose Cross after completing the operative work of the Thesaurus Thesaurorum a Fraternitas Rosae et Aureae Crucis.

Moreover also in other incomplete Thesaurus Thesaurorum a Fraternitas Rosae et Aureae Crucis. the solar operations of this alchemy solar sideral of the Arcana Divina was introduced at the end of a many version of the Thesaurus Thesaurorum a Fraternitas Rosae et Aureae Crucis of the German Golden Rose Cross in the chapter entitled Superioris and Inferioris Hermetis in which is taught the use of a framed fire mirror is given to capture the salis universalis-pulvis solar "superioris et inferioris Hermetis" of the gernan manuscript Tesaurum Tesaurorum but fortunately you can find all this already full statement translated into English by the end of the text Hyle und Coahyl Jacob Juran of vol 3, Rams digital library that can be seen at the end of the text in a chapter entitled ARCANUM ARCANORUM page 58 a page 61 ,
    (here the method a lot interesting of the Gold Rose Cross and from which they could be obtained MAYBE some results very interesting )

"Here begins a great secret of nature, wherein great works of wonder can be found. The philosophers say of this seed which produces the metals, as follows: That a heavenly influence falls down in accordance with the order of God, and mingles with the earthly quality (or: property). When such a conjunction takes place, it gives birth to an earthly being as the third. That is the beginning of our seed and its first provenance.
    If we were now to ask a nearby and inexperienced man, say¬ing that the Aer is a Sal. comm. (common salt)(in the text superioris inferioris ermete of the tesaurus tesaurorum this special salt is called salt instead naturae ) from which all crea¬tures come, by which they grow and are sustained, without which nothing can be done; and that we can also obtain a beautiful and white Sal comm.(in the text superioris inferioris ermete of the tesaurus tesaurorum this special salt is called salt instead naturae ) in strong, hot sunshine in an open field, at home

—59—
    in one’s own house, in all rooms and quarters; and again also in ice-cold ( here there is symbol of water )in rather a large quantity, with which one can perform wondrous deeds - without doubt, he would reply scornful¬ly and sneeringly, and say: This one is talking foolishly. But it does not matter if he of I be foolish. It is still true. Its truth will be proven if we proceed as follows:
    Take a beautiful, round, framed ( here there is symbol of fire ) mirror, which should be in size and depth like the scale of a balance, and also in such a form and depth that the sun’s rays can converge in its center. Let this mirror stand for only a few days under the open sky, when the sun shines hottest (NB. At night, it is to be put away.) Then in the center of the mirror, a snowhite Sal Comm. will gather, which can be scraped off with a knife into a small glass bowl. Of that Sal comm. several ounces can be collected in a short time. If it is left standing thus, well protected from rain and wind, it will increase in weight and quantity. In this Sal comm.(in the text superioris inferioris ermete of the tesaurus tesaurorum this special salt is called salt instead naturae ) there are the four Elements, Aer, Aqua Ignis, Terra. Out of Terra it has become corporeal and tangible in a visible and tangible body. If it is put in warmth, it flows like water. In it the Element Ignis is hidden and buried, which may be noticed by its taste. After it has been standing or putrefying for a long time, it turns quite blood-red, like a fiery ruby. But whoever wants to catch the air into an ice-cold water under the open sky or in hot sunshine, and much of it, must do as follows:
    Take the glass or Instrument here illustrated,(here there is pic of Instrument )
    put a moderate Ignis
    Page 60
    under it, standing in hot sand, and the heat will attract the air-water B and fill the glass, which is so cold that you cannot hold it to your mouth. And this water is the vinegar of the philosophers or their Menstruum . This Menstruum or water also contains the elements . Out of air it has turned into a tangible water. If this water is boiled down or putrefied, it likewise turns into a ruby-red stone. In this way, therefore, this Sal comm.of nature (in the text superioris inferioris ermete of the tesaurus tesaurorum this special salt is called salt instead naturae ) is seen in a soft or hard form, as one wants. This is now a noble medi-cine for all harmful diseases, whatever they may be. Let the big shot like it or not (literally: let the great Hans like it or not!), let him understand it or not, it is nonetheless true, for with his unbelieving puffed head he can neither end nor know this Art. This Sal Commun.of nature,(in the text superioris inferioris ermete of the tesaurus tesaurorum this special salt is called salt instead naturae ) if it is prepared in this way by itself, is the highest arcanum , or secret, of nature, which God has put into nature, because it costs so little and is obtained without great trouble and work.

Now take, in the name of the Lord, as much as you have or wish of this noble air-salt at lit. A., and of the air—water at lit. B. twice or three times as much. Put them together into a vial—glass and place it on a warm stove, and all will melt and soon turn into"

A question obelisk RA Schwaller de Lubicz and North Star maybe ? you used put the center of piramyd your Container empty ? like tthe very interesting method By Joshua Gulick God's Recipe for the Elixir of Life http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramidgold.htm

plese can you tell us a traditional text in your opinion that some well analyze the concept of the use of the sword-obelisk should be what we can or container used with or attrack the Spiritus Mundi Spiritus Universalissimus ?

My best regards Alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 03-26-2010 at 09:44 AM.

Yes, the text Hyle und Coahyl explains how to condensate the salis universalis-pulvis solar.
    There are some parallels between this technic and my experience.
    But I worked with a sealed container and I don't use the solar rays directly either with mirrors.

A question obelisk RA Schwaller de Lubicz and North Star maybe ? you used put the center of piramyd your Container empty ?
    No.
    The obelisk could be an allegory of what we have to use. But it is more an obelisk than a pyramid...

plese can you tell us a traditional text in your opinion that some well analyze the concept of the use of the sword-obelisk should be what we can or container used with or attrack the Spiritus Mundi Spiritus Universalissimus?
    Unfortunately, to my knowledge, no alchemical text gives key on the use of the sword/stick to capture the spiritus mundi.
    There are only allegories revolving around the concept of fire/cold, water/fire, hot/cold, salamander/remore, Phrygian cap, polar star, stick/rock, sword/dragon.
    The work can brighten by a deep meditation and an excellent observation of Nature.
    We must learn to take a step back towards the texts in this work of condensation of Spiritus Mundi.
    Last edited by Green Lion; 03-23-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Yes, the text Hyle und Coahyl explains how to condensate the salis universalis-pulvis solar.
    There are some parallels between this technic and my experience.
    But I worked with a sealed container and I don't use the solar rays directly either with mirrors.

No.
    The obelisk could be an allegory of what we have to use. But it is more an obelisk than a pyramid...

Hi Green lion

Was very strange in the gold Rose Cross EXACTLY the final grade concerns precisely the title exact Flaming Sword of St. Michael was the name given to the secret supreme and final degree was listed as the last rays of light such as solar sidereal lunar attrarree highly concentrated for the spitus spiritus mundi or universalissimus and at the final grade Flaming Sword of St. Michael there are sone teachings Wicht attract him wicht no absolutly any magnets as esactly are described in Superioris et Inferioris Hermetis this same instructions fortunately are given in text (as have seen before) p. 58 61 Hyle und Coahyl in the rams digital collection library

My best regards Alfr
    Last edited by alfr; 03-23-2010 at 05:11 PM.

This does not seem strange to me because I sincerely believe that the true Rose-Croix have a great knowledge of alchemy, as well as astrology and magic.
    Their work was based on the Trivium Hermeticum.
    Since the discovery of the condensation of Spiritus Mundi is fairly recent for me, I'm not in the ability to draw seriously a parallel between this "external" practice and internal effects this may have on the practitioner.
    But I am sure that many key lies in this practice.

Si votre langue maternelle est le Français, vous pouvez directement me poser vos questions en français.
    Last edited by Green Lion; 03-23-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    So then, why are wizards/witches wearing pointy hats?

Also, the Staff of the Ori Priors from Stargate:

And why are princesses of old legends always locked in a tower?

Also, why are conifers predominant among evergreens in cool temperate climates?

Evergreen Conifer with pine needles:

And where was Paracelsus said to store one of his most precious Elixirs? In his Sword... (Note the glyphs...)

salamander/remore
    Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    I don't know when the remora actually was linked to the fish by that name of today, but it is interesting how that fish hitches a ride with a bigger fish/shark, reminding us again of iron/ferr/bearer... Remora is also an anagram of armore, again bringing to mind Mars/iron.
    First Matter > First House > Aries > Mars (Fire-Salamander/Iron-Remore) > Sword/Fire > Sword of Fire > Sword from Stone > Fire from Stone > Firestone...

Phrygian cap
    Phrygian Cap:

Another Phrygian Cap:

And speaking of swords - maybe that's how the Excalibur was 'charged' with all it's special powers:
    By manifesting inside itself the Spiritus Mundi from the Rock is was entrapped in...

Excalibur Drawing Spiritus Mundi from the Rock?

However, it takes One to pull One

And I'd also say it's no coincidence that this topic emerged shortly after Mars went out of Retrograde and when the Sun has just recently entered Aries

And how much does the Mars Glyph by itself tell us about the Apparatus?

Last edited by Andro; 03-25-2010 at 03:35 PM.
    Separator & Unitor Unum Et Idem Sunt | 𝕴𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖘 𝕰𝖙 𝕬𝖟𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕿𝖎𝖇𝖎 𝕾𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖚𝖓𝖙

My pyramid experiment certainly did work. Either liquid capable of dissolving gold condensed on the gold, or the gold was transformed into a liquid which continued to dissolve itself.

I just used an open frame pyramid made from copper pipes. I wonder if a convex mirror with gold at the focal point would be more effective. :-)

+ Reply to Thread