Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Thread: The Philosopher's Matter

Very nice post Schmuldvich!

Nice quotes from Russell.

In Tantra (not the western corrupt tantra) there is the same things going on.. there is the "Matrix and the Fathrix" the mother is shakti, energy, the father is shiva, spirit. In sankhya philosophy also known as: Prakriti (translated as first matter) and Purusha (tr. as spirit of self/god).

More in depth, those two principles which are metaphysical, have correspondence in our plane, as Agni (fire), and Soma (water/nectar).

Even in our body are there. Agni being inside of muladhara chakra (=earth), Soma being on top of the head.

When, by repeated action of circulations of the Spirit upon the Fire in the most bottom part (earth) they start to rise the Fire, and fix the Water, they finally Unite toghether (for example in the heart chakra, during meditation) thus producing Surya, which means Sun.

Now Surya is what we call Son of the Sun, carrying the life of the father and the power of the mother...

Just to give an oriental touch.

PS, interesting how God in Genesis created man out of clay + life breath, and Christ in Quran created a bird out of clay and his breath.

PPS* so ICH say in wet path there is gold, but in Recreations says gold is used in dry way... any comment on this?

Greetings!
    Last edited by Argento Vivo; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Cyliani describes our Matter as "that which served to form the body of primitive man".
    Fulcanelli informs us that which formed the body of Adam is clay.

So what is the Philosopher's Matter? We know the sacred texts of the world affirm that the body of primitive man was formed from clay.

Elsewhere I have mentioned that I too work with Clay as the foundation of my Work. Its preparation is rarely discussed and if discussed it is often veiled in cryptic language.

Cyliani says "the body of man..." (whom is the microcosm of the world) "...contains power and energy which is foreign to it". With this in mind we should realize that which is within our flask (which is the microcosm of ourselves) also contains energy which is foreign to it. This energy is what we as Artist concentrate within our flasks. Cyliani calls this energy Life.
    Vivo brings up clay and the birds. The Quran also states that man was created from a blood clot. I know "blood" is significant like milk. Adam is red earth. I've always assumed the "earth" is clay, and the red is the blood. Clay is still significant in science and medicine. What carries life energy in the physical world? milk and blood.

Who is the "primitive man"? Is it the first physical man, Adam Rishon, or the primordial "spiritual" archetype/blueprint, Adam Kadmon. Micro or macro proswhatever. The substance of Adam Kadmon is "divine light", which I believe is "the fire which does not burn". Fulcanelli is taking about Rishon, but who is Cyliani referring to by "primitive"?

Cyliani shows us that the Philosopher's Matter is one matter.
    He elucidates that this one matter is divided into two polarities which he calls "Fixed & Volatile".
    Are these concepts related to Static/Dynamic, Passive/Active? I'd add in a general sense, that static is "timeless", outside of time, and dynamic only exists within it.

Edit: The Mother literally sacrifices sharing her life force during pregnancy first through her blood, in the "womb", then through her milk, after the external physical manifiestation.
    Last edited by vigilance; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:06 PM. Reason: little more

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Marcus View Post
    Vivo brings up clay and the birds. The Quran also states that man was created from a blood clot. I know "blood" is significant like milk. Adam is red earth. I've always assumed the "earth" is clay, and the red is the blood. Clay is still significant in science and medicine. What carries life energy in the physical world? milk and blood.

Who is the "primitive man"? Is it the first physical man, Adam Rishon, or the primordial "spiritual" archetype/blueprint, Adam Kadmon. Micro or macro proswhatever. The substance of Adam Kadmon is "divine light", which I believe is "the fire which does not burn". Fulcanelli is taking about Rishon, but who is Cyliani referring to by "primitive"?

Are these concepts related to Static/Dynamic, Passive/Active? I'd add in a general sense, that static is "timeless", outside of time, and dynamic only exists within it.

Edit: The Mother literally sacrifices sharing her life force during pregnancy first through her blood, in the "womb", then through her milk, after the external physical manifiestation.
    Yes Greg, and Bacstrom pointed out An interesting process (according to him its a rosicrucian one) that involves blood in a single vessel, with only separation of plasma. And a slow and sweet coction to bring the white spirit up, and then joining It with the red earth.

PS. According ti indian tantra gradation the passive is Kali (which stems from root kala-time), while the active is shiva. This considering the sexual aspects, which are reverse to the male-female aspects..

O thou who camest from above
    the fire celestial to impart,
    kindle a flame of sacred love
    on the mean altar of my heart

There let it for thy glory burn
    with inextinguishable blaze,
    and trembling to its source return
    in humble prayer and fervent praise.

Jesus, confirm my heart's desire
    to work, and speak, and think for thee;

still let me guard the holy fire,
    and still stir up the gift in me.

Ready for all thy perfect will,
    my acts of faith and love repeat;
    till death thy endless mercies seal,
    and make the sacrifice complete
    - Charles Wesley
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Thanks for sharing everyone.

Thanks for sharing Schmuldvich, very interesting.

Thank you Florius reminds me of Isaac Newton?

"Are not rays of light very small bodies emitted from shining substances?"

Quote Originally Posted by Argento Vivo View Post
    Very nice post Schmuldvich!

Nice quotes from Russell.

In Tantra (not the western corrupt tantra) there is the same things going on.. there is the "Matrix and the Fathrix" the mother is shakti, energy, the father is shiva, spirit. In sankhya philosophy also known as: Prakriti (translated as first matter) and Purusha (tr. as spirit of self/god).

More in depth, those two principles which are metaphysical, have correspondence in our plane, as Agni (fire), and Soma (water/nectar).

Even in our body are there. Agni being inside of muladhara chakra (=earth), Soma being on top of the head.

When, by repeated action of circulations of the Spirit upon the Fire in the most bottom part (earth) they start to rise the Fire, and fix the Water, they finally Unite toghether (for example in the heart chakra, during meditation) thus producing Surya, which means Sun.

Now Surya is what we call Son of the Sun, carrying the life of the father and the power of the mother...

Just to give an oriental touch.

PS, interesting how God in Genesis created man out of clay + life breath, and Christ in Quran created a bird out of clay and his breath.

PPS* so ICH say in wet path there is gold, but in Recreations says gold is used in dry way... any comment on this?

Greetings!
    Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the "Now Surya is what we call Son of the Sun, carrying the life of the father and the power of the mother..."

Is this the verse to which you are referring of Jesus Christ?

Surah Ali 'Imran 3:49
    "And will make Him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe."
    Last edited by Seraphim; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Elsewhere I have mentioned that I too work with Clay as the foundation of my Work.
    I don't recall you ever mentioning working with clay as the foundation of your work. Would you mind posting a link to where you mentioned it?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Thanks for sharing everyone.

Thanks for sharing Schmuldvich, very interesting.

Thank you Florius reminds me of Isaac Newton?

"Are not rays of light very small bodies emitted from shining substances?"

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the "Now Surya is what we call Son of the Sun, carrying the life of the father and the power of the mother..."

Is this the verse to which you are referring of Jesus Christ?

Surah Ali 'Imran 3:49
    "And will make Him ['Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe."
    Yes that is for sure one quotation from Coran, i dont remember now where else i read of It. Maybe from An apocryphal gospel.. but that is the fact, he made a bird out of clay and his breath...

In latin, if you didnt know already, breath is called Respiro.

Res meaning the material thing, + Spiro, that is the Spirit. The ancients gave It this very precise name... the thing carrying the Life Force...

May the Force be' with all you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    Elsewhere I have mentioned that I too work with Clay as the foundation of my Work.
    I don't recall you ever mentioning working with clay as the foundation of your work. Would you mind posting a link to where you mentioned it?
    In the "Touchstone" thread and "EM's P.S. Thread" I talk about Clay.

Elsewhere around the internet on other forums such as AI and AP I have expounded more than I have here on AF.

The sun and the moon [move] by precise calculation,
    And the stars and trees prostrate.
    And the heaven He raised and imposed the balance
    That you not transgress within the balance.
    And establish weight in justice and do not make deficient the balance.
    And the earth He laid [out] for the creatures.
    Therein is fruit and palm trees having sheaths [of dates]
    And grain having husks and scented plants.
    He created man from clay like [that of] pottery.
    And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire.
    [He is] Lord of the two sunrises and Lord of the two sunsets.
    He released the two seas, meeting [side by side];
    Between them is a barrier [so] neither of them transgresses.
    From both of them emerge pearl and coral.

-Surah Ar-Rahman

Hello everyone

CUBE fig and symbols URINE AND SATURN

have you noticed that on the ososceles triangular arm with tip down above the CUBE in an image commented by our friend Leo there are two alchemical symbols of Saturn and of urine and the number 1

and from urine as they have already seen derives in a black dragon or a one saturn black stone saturnia ? black stone of humble human origins? View the dragon , black stone photos etc view in the web of our dear friend allies and collaborators french inside at the Librairie du Merveilleux, the photos on dragon, black stone, etc in the file DU MERCURE EN GÉNÉRAL DANS L'OEUVRE FORME ET ASPECT(cliquez sur les mots clefs pour voir les images)

http://www.librairiedumerveilleux.or...ie.textes.html

NOW THE TRUE WAY HERMETE SAY THE MATTER BECAME BY HUMAN ALL VERY SIMILAR AS CYLIANI AND RECERATION HERMETICAL

AND

friend leo in his posts tells us ...

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Interesting to note! The Mohamadean and Soloman gold mines? In the desert sand? Only thing found around the Temple of AMUN was, sal ammoniac..derived from camel dung!
    and more in different post about this leo say

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Thus rectification therefore happens upon the first gathered salt of the most humble human origins, murky, cloudy dark and impure and gradually raised to bright, dazzling, white and pure celestial power. Divine
    .................................................. ...............
    nb .. sal ammoniac .. is extracted also from urine etc nb the most humble human origins.
    and URINE NB it is a one simbol alchemical in the ososceles triamgle up CUBE

ONLY MAMY COINCIDENCE ???

and NB ammonia salt etc in the and in the environments of hard and extreme dangerous psychodelia and of extra buzz the ammonia salt etc is used and added to marjuana and differen sunstance etc and it use as snorted and absorbe vapor it etc for dangerous hallucinatory unpack and for strong fly...an experience very dangerous and very intoxicating that they too define as supreme and absolute....

quote here by one examplehttps://softsecrets.com/it/2015/10/23/quello-che-non-vedi/

(....But ammonia is also used to amplify the effects of poor quality weed, also from the east. Marijuana is dipped in ammonia and dried again. Even if the THC content of the herb in question is very low, thanks to the effects of ammonia, it will appear to the consumer to be of better quality than it actually is, at least in terms of high. .....)

my best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 1 Week Ago at 04:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread