Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Philosopher's Matter

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    I cannot say that our matter is found only in the mineral kingdom, though many
    authors speak of this. I'm not disagreeing with them.
    There's just too much potential in the ammonias found in dew, blood, urine,
    feces, sea salts... and too much evidence of paths which utilise these items and
    produce transmuting stones. They may not be THE stone, but I don't care. If it
    heals humans and metals (plants and animals too), what else do I want?

sol
    Now, I will point out something Solomon Levi mentioned about nitrogen. What is bonded to iron in heme? What is bonded to magnesium in chlorophyll? Yes, that's right, nitrogen!

Life cannot exist without metals. Life cannot exist without nitrogen. These two are required for the manifestation, and more importantly, the fixation of the universal spirit.

I do not want to hear it from you LR that I'm taking this out of context. That is completely, and utterly confounded! You say you want to create a stone? How do you accomplish this? Do you think you can fix the universal spirit into water, and coagulate it without the addition of a metal? Do you think you can do the same without nitrogen, or an element that acts like nitrogen, but is more evolved than nitrogen? How do you plan on doing this? Is it magic? Pixie dust of some sort? Maybe sun rays, or moon rays!

Absolutely not! End of story, finis.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 03-23-2010 at 05:32 AM.

No certain tone towards any one person in particular.

But I wonder how much time have you actually spent with your hands in the earth?
    I grew up on a farm and have experienced the majestry of the fatness of the earth all my life, and I know well where the metallic root lies, and have spent the last 15 years prospecting digging around in the ground for precious metals up here in Alaska and refining them both by ancient and modern methods and I understand the treasures of God's gift to man,

14 And for the precious things of the fruits of the sun, and for the precious things of the yield of the moons,

15 And for the tops of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the everlasting hills,

16 And for the precious things of the earth and the fulness thereof, and the good will of Him that dwelt in the bush; let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the crown of the head of him that is prince among his brethren.

28 And Israel dwelleth in safety, the fountain of Jacob alone, in a land of corn and wine; yea, his heavens drop down dew.

So God give thee of the dew of heaven, and of the fat places of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine.

39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him: Behold, of the fat places of the earth shall be thy dwelling, and of the dew of heaven from above;

11 And he lighted upon the place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took one of the stones of the place, and put it under his head, and lay down in that place to sleep.

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

22 and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house; and of all that Thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto Thee.'
    ----From The Bible (Moses and company)

I have made the stone of the philosophers and do not speculate on anything I say, I only offer conjecture on what people like Fulcanelli have written from time to time because I understand his words ,well, yeah! Even as if I had written them myself.

Now I wish to make the Philosopher's Stone.....inside of my head.

Good Luck Aleilius!!! And God speed

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    No certain tone towards any one person in particular.

But I wonder how much time have you actually spent with your hands in the earth?
    I grew up on a farm and have experienced the majestry of the fatness of the earth all my life, and I know well where the metallic root lies, and have spent the last 15 years prospecting digging around in the ground for precious metals up here in Alaska and refining them both by ancient and modern methods and I understand the treasures of God's gift to man,

14 And for the precious things of the fruits of the sun, and for the precious things of the yield of the moons,

15 And for the tops of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the everlasting hills,

16 And for the precious things of the earth and the fulness thereof, and the good will of Him that dwelt in the bush; let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the crown of the head of him that is prince among his brethren.

28 And Israel dwelleth in safety, the fountain of Jacob alone, in a land of corn and wine; yea, his heavens drop down dew.

So God give thee of the dew of heaven, and of the fat places of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine.

39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him: Behold, of the fat places of the earth shall be thy dwelling, and of the dew of heaven from above;

11 And he lighted upon the place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took one of the stones of the place, and put it under his head, and lay down in that place to sleep.

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

22 and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house; and of all that Thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto Thee.'
    ----From The Bible (Moses and company)

I have made the stone of the philosophers and do not speculate on anything I say, I only offer conjecture on what people like Fulcanelli have written from time to time because I understand his words ,well, yeah! Even as if I had written them myself.

Now I wish to make the Philosopher's Stone.....inside of my head.

Good Luck Aleilius!!! And God speed

Do you think you can fix the universal spirit into water, and coagulate it without the addition of a metal? Do you think you can do the same without nitrogen, or an element that acts like nitrogen, but is more evolved than nitrogen? How do you plan on doing this? Is it magic?
    We can fix the Universal spirit whithout water, without metal, without nitrogen, without an element that acts like nitrogen. Even without the protocol which uses moon and sun rays with mirrors.
    You just have to hit the rock like Moses in the desert.
    A source of clear water, which is the universal spirit fixed itself eventually leave the earth.
    But patience must be at least 8 months the first time ...
    And it is absolutely not magic either chemistry...

But no author explains that clearly.
    Because many do not know how.
    Fulcanelli himself does not know how to do and used as the majority of alchemists, a support for fixing the universal spirit.

Do you want to become the Stone? Let's create the Stone in our body. That sounds good!

Certain precursors are still required.

Let's take away that iron in your blood, and see how long you last. Let's take away the magnesium in chlorophyll, and see how long a plant survives. Let's remove the nitrogen, and see if you're still able to live.

Adam was fashioned from red earth, and then the Spirit of God was breathed into him. Adam wasn't fashioned from pixie dust. Adam wasn't fashioned from air alone. Adam wasn't fashioned from water alone. Adam wasn't fashioned from spirit alone. Red earth was required for the Spirit of God to become fixated. It's not an option! It's mandatory.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 03-23-2010 at 06:30 AM.

I spoke absolutely not about spiritual alchemy or internal alchemy.
    I speak of "laboratory" alchemy.
    The universal spirit is fixed itself in a sort of water, but not in humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    I spoke absolutely not about spiritual alchemy or internal alchemy.
    I speak of "laboratory" alchemy.
    The universal spirit is fixed itself in a sort of water, but not in humans.
    Where's the philosophy behind this Green Lion? I can say a lot of things without the aid of philosophy, but that doesn't mean that I'm right. I have discussed the philosophy behind my high science.

"... and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters."

How do you condense something invisible? How do you fixate this invisible force once it becomes manifest? I will not lie to you: I do not know how this is possible. I will not attempt to lie myself into the realms of the Adepts as do so many others I've come across, and I am absolutely not pointing fingers at any single person.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 03-23-2010 at 06:02 AM.

Rosarius says: "It is a stone and not a stone viz., the eagle stone. The substance has in its womb a stone and when its is dissolved, the water that was coagulated in it bursts forth. Thus the stone is the extracted spirit of our indestructible body. It contains mercury, or liquid water, in its body, or fixed earth, which retains its nature. This explanation is sufficiently plain."

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    ... You just have to hit the rock like Moses in the desert.
    A source of clear water, which is the universal spirit fixed itself eventually leave the earth. ...
    I didn't point this out before, but I want to point it out now. The rock is the body from with the universal spirit arises. It didn't come from nowhere! It wasn't fixed in nothing!

Now to me, I understand that this rock is not vegetable, and it is not animal. Clearly, this rock is of a metallic, and mineral origin.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    Rosarius says: "It is a stone and not a stone viz., the eagle stone. The substance has in its womb a stone and when its is dissolved, the water that was coagulated in it bursts forth. Thus the stone is the extracted spirit of our indestructible body. It contains mercury, or liquid water, in its body, or fixed earth, which retains its nature. This explanation is sufficiently plain."

An example: Rubaphilos Salfluĕre's acetate module,.... brillant!!

3H20 was the water coagulated, that burst forth upon dry distillation, metal, Pb, is needed to catalyze the reaction to make an acetone, the acetone of the wise, our living mercury.

Fulvic Acid:
    one of two classes of natural acidic organic polymer that can be extracted from humus found in soil, sediment, or aquatic environments. Its name derives from Latin fulvus, indicating its yellow colour. This organic matter is soluble in strong acid (pH = 1) and has the average chemical formula C135H182O95N5S2. A hydrogen-to-carbon ratio greater than 1:1 indicates less aromatic character (i.e., fewer benzene rings in the structure), while an oxygen-to-carbon ratio greater than 0.5:1 indicates more acidic character than in other organic fractions of humus (for example, humic acid, the other natural acidic organic polymer

What is Humic and Fulvic Acid?
    Millions of years ago, plants and animals decomposed and dissolved into the earth to give us our rich oil and gas deposits. However, this process stopped us from receiving important organic compounds, as well as the DNA of these ancient living life forms. Luckily, all was not lost. In the far northwest corner of New Mexico is one of the richest deposits of Humic acid in the world. The DNA and organic compounds of these plants and animals did not dissolve into oil or gas; instead, they were captured in shale millions of years ago.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 03-23-2010 at 07:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread