Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The LAB

Blog Entries

The LAB

Ask yourself:
    Am I an Artist - or Scientist - that strives for originality without a place in society? Am I sick of corruption, greed, vanity and the endless and meaningless struggles of so-called normal life? Need to meet and live and work together with others like us? If all answers to these questions are YES then for the sake of your soul read on… here

Ignore the parts of vegetarianism, that needs to be removed/changed...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link.

I've already seen this page - but if it's possible, it would be nice to find out more...

Like - where the project is at, what more needs to be done, or any help/ideas/input that may be needed.

Blog Entries
    Well in short the concept of the Factory or the Academy has died away, or never been done properly. There needs to be artists and scientists working together in an environment that if free of all the obligations/pressures of reality.

What is needed?

- Artists
    - Scientists
    - Building
    - And the will to want to live there in a sort of community where it is also possible to be a hermit

In the beginning there will be costs, but the aim is to be self-sustained and that works of art and inventions generate money to the Lab so its residents don't need to worry about paying rent, buying food or cleaning the floor.

A lot of the logistics has already been done... the link I've provided is the tip of an iceberg just to get people interested. This concept has been in the making since 1998... I think the Lab will happen digitally first and then later in reality.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deviadah View Post
    ...artists and scientists working together in an environment that if free of all the obligations/pressures of reality.
    I share this dream and I am actually pretty close to living it - I'm living in a very small like-minded community, where Alchemy and Fringe Science are being researched with practical implementation as a goal. But we're still not off the grid, unfortunately... Maybe one day our mutual dreams will come true & together

Where - geographically - is The Lab to be located?

A vague answer will also do
    Last edited by Andro; 04-02-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Well the dream is one Lab per country.

It doesn't matter where really, land is very cheap in Peru... I guess it depends on where most of the first Lab people are living at the moment. But I imagine the best places to start is probably in Canada or Europe... for some reason I don't think the USA is a suitable place for it due to the fact that it is hard to get Green Card for all non-US people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deviadah View Post
    Well the dream is one Lab per country.
    Well, we already have our own start-up here

Hopefully, proper networking will emerge between the terminals

I think a de-centralized Lab would be much more powerful and adequate to the Sign of the Times...

Blog Entries
    Agreed.

I will move this into Networking... why limit ourselves?

Blog Entries
    Sounds really great! I love the idea of a community of free (thinking) individuals.
    Have mind and muscle, but no money.

Blog Entries
    No one needs money. Everyone pays rent anyway as it is now (I guess)... if a person has 100 dollars, a group of ten has 1000 dollars...

Strong as group, strong as individual... if you get me. Also one can do scams. Like taking turns working at some crap place... for example:

5 people work six months, 5 other people work only on the Art or the Science supported by the first group, then we swicth. The non-working can collect benefits also. Everything goes into the same pot to finance food, rent and equipment etc.

All this is things in the start-up face. The aim is not to need to buy food, own the building and live of whatever is produced of course - with an aim that will serve mankind and nature.

Blog Entries
    Make a group specialized in archemy, and the question of money is no longuer...
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

+ Reply to Thread