Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: The Stone Finally Solved?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Possible things you may need to eradicate in yourself before you find the stone

A proud look
    A lying tongue
    Hands that shed innocent blood
    A heart that devises wicked plots
    Feet that are swift to run into mischief
    A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
    Him that soweth discord among brethren

Source:

Ghislain
    Pretty sure this was king solomons poetry

Blog Entries
    It was traditionally... you can see this if you click the "source" below quote.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Okay, so i built a small pyramid structure that is 750mm each length with copper pipes. I cut the pipes on the grinder very roughly and again very roughly welded it together, it is no a perfect pyramid, the apex is probably about 30mm out of center.

Obviously i do not expect very good results from a dodgy pyramid such as my own, but i figured, if i can get effects out of a small, dodgy pyramid, then ill be super excited to build a bigger, precise, pyramid later on.

I am very excited to hang some gold at the kings chamber, although the only pure gold i have right now is a very beautiful old greek ring (Greek gold is a rare thing these days) and i'm not sure i want to ruin it (Although it would be well worth it to see any kind of result....

SO INSTEAD, i will be hanging a pure silver coin....

My question here to all is, do you think i should hang silver in the kings chamber.... or do you think that silver better belongs in the queens chamber?

Blog Entries
    And i have another question... Could i please get some assistance from a maths minded person, to help me work out how to build a larger pyramid, in the exact phi ratio like the great pyramid of giza...

Copper pipe comes in lengths of 6 metres, the question is, what would the measurements of each of the lengths of the pyramid be, if you wanted to "Square the circle", "Eygyptian triangle" and "Phi" all that good stuff.

Can someone please crunch the numbers for me and give me some accurate measurements. I will be very greatful. Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread