Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Stone Finally Solved?

Hardy's book, mentioned above, gets into this. I've only skimmed through it - but perhaps will read it now that you bring up the subject. But along with potentially useful information on shape-power, the book has a lot of unrelated speculative material as well - so, I have to get a good running start to dive into it all...

I don't mean to self-advertise here, but if you were away for a spell you might have missed my related thread on the genesa-crystal and shape-power: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=1589

Dan Davidson's book "Shape Power" might interest you:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11443313/D...on-Shape-Power

No need to worry about self-advertising - I do it often.

Yes, I have been away for a while, but I do check in from time to time. I rarely read any threads though. I like to poke my head in, say a few things that gets everybody in an uproar, and then silently depart. The thread you referenced is fairly long. I'll have to put it aside to read when I have some free time on my hands. Thanks for it.

What all this implies is very interesting. Not only would this effect apply on a macro level, but it would apply in the micro level as well. Simply put: this extends to molecular models, and allotropes. Certain geometric arrangements of atoms would cause the philosophical mercury to manifest. This might be seen in DNA. This would extend to allotropes, and the differing crystallization patterns. It has the ability to revolutionize this entire field. It would lead to a TRUE unified theory. I'm glad I stumbled on to AF this evening. I have never heard anybody tie these things together like I am conjecturing. Sure, others have beaten around the bush, but they've never really used the proper language to describe what's taking place.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 05-31-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Since we are talking about pyramids on an Alchemy forum, it doesn't seem out of place to bring up the work of Al Sylvester:

http://www.thefirstmythology.com/

If you watch the videos you will see that he employs glass pyramids, which are left outside for a long period of time, to collect dew and take in sunshine and moonlight. He has a Yahoo forum. I've yet to be convinced of the veracity of all of his premises [especially since, if I'm not mistaken, he has yet to achieve success beyond observing a sequence of color changes]. But I do like his focus on natural processes and feel I can learn something from him.

As the seed thought in your mind takes form and then, by your nurturing love of the subject, further ideas are drawn toward it to create a growing, coherent, imaginative model, please share some rendition of it with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Since we are talking about pyramids on an Alchemy forum, it doesn't seem out of place to bring up the work of Al Sylvester:

http://www.thefirstmythology.com/

If you watch the videos you will see that he employs glass pyramids, which are left outside for a long period of time, to collect dew and take in sunshine and moonlight. He has a Yahoo forum. I've yet to be convinced of the veracity of all of his premises [especially since, if I'm not mistaken, he has yet to achieve success beyond observing a sequence of color changes]. But I do like his focus on natural processes and feel I can learn something from him.

As the seed thought in your mind takes form and then, by your nurturing love of the subject, further ideas are drawn toward it to create a growing, coherent, imaginative model, please share some rendition of it with us!
    That bloody dew again! If you've read some of my most "recent" posts you'll see that I have an aversion to the use of dew. I've denounced it a number of times! I've also taken a lot of flak for the denounce of it. I will not lie to you: I am biased, but in truth, I do believe the use of dew proves to be a waste of time. There are many other methods out there that provides us with the universal spirit, and in much greater quantity.

Yes, it will take a little while for me to grasp the vast array of implications this presents. While I do like the hoarding of knowledge, and understanding - I will share this time.

If we're looking at alternative manifestations of energy here, have you ever read any of the work of Pier Luigi Ighina? Ighina, like Ed Leedskalnin and Karl Schappeller were proponents of the idea that magnetic energy was the motive power in the universe, advocated the idea of magnetic monopoles (+ and - manifestations of the magnetic force), and produced some rather interesting phenomena by applying their theories. Ighina's work became associated with orgone energy, partly due to his success in cloudbusting operations and partly due to the people associated with him.

I've always thought of Leedskalnin and Ighinas ideas of magnetism and the structure of creation as related to alchemy. The dual manifestation of fire-as-motion, so often overlooked by science, but epitomized by Newton's law, is preserved in their writings, among other interesting stuff. Ighina had a number of ideas which seemed a bit off the deep end, such as some of his ideas on space, but mixed in with it there are many ideas capable of being confirmed.

Hi Vega33, no I haven't read any of the work of Pier Luigi Ighina, but I do know quite a bit about Ed Leedskalnin (pretty amazing guy & his coral castle is amazing). I will have to look into Ighinas work sometime soon.

I really, honest to God, believe that what we're dealing with here is the manifestation of an extradimensional primal force: the universal spirit, the philosophical mercury, orgone energy, chi, prana, etc. Up until now, I had never connected the dot between hyperdimensional physics, and alchemy, but I knew they had to be connected somehow!

Blog Entries
    Hi,

Note that a pyramid mummify or harden, sharpen, etc, would that be the action of the Phi. Mercury ? Wouldn't it add, instead, water to the meat for example ? Corrosion to the blade ? etc

Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it do not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

I must admit I've also thought about the "waves of forms" linked to Phi.Mercury.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

This is taken from "The First Mythology" site: http://www.thefirstmythology.com/ [see "images" page]

"The one line drawing over Flamels tablets showing the hidden oven. Flamel said the oven of "The Philosophers" was hidden in his drawing. Note also Flamel said he and Paranella, were "in Heaven," and we must know why! By design they are within the smaller pyramids (firmament called heaven), within the design."

I'm neutral on the author's position at this point... just including this for informational purposes - in that it seemingly relates to the original post.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Albion; 05-31-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Salazius wrote -

Note that a pyramid mummify or harden, sharpen, etc, would that be the action of the Phi. Mercury ? Wouldn't it add, instead, water to the meat for example ? Corrosion to the blade ? etc

That's certainly something to consider. And I'm wondering if some other shape might not be more optimal. Personally, I feel that, although I can probably learn some important principles from the pyramid, I am not especially drawn to that shape. Kindof creeps me out a bit, actually, as if, as you are alluding to, its actions may not be particularly life-affirming - or that its spectrum of effect is truncated.

Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it does not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

Can you elaborate on this a little?

I must admit I've also thought about the "waves of forms" linked to Phi.Mercury.

An Egyptologist I consulted on this, simply turned that table by asking: why would a building be called 'fire in the middle'? Perhaps because the pyramid symbolizes the capstone of the Obelisk. The Ben-Ben. The touchstone to the holy fire of the Bennu or Phoenix. That metaphore for the human body consumed in Kundalini-fire as we know now through the [Forbidden] Letters. In that way it would have 'a fire within'. A fire it could pass on. To a human being for instance.[World-Mysteries]

"In Carthago the Caduceus is almost without exception shown in combination with a capstone."[Reuter]
    "The caduceus is a symbol of the subtle system through which the Kundalini-fire rises. It consists of a central staff (the Sushumna Nadi of Yoga) entwined by twin serpents (Ida and Pingala Nadi's)."[Sahajayoga]
    "The name pyramid is Greek and means fire within or fire in there."[Otto Reich]
    "Cheops' pyramid was connected with alchemy in the Roman period (33 BC - 386 CE/Popp)."[Erik Hornung in the Secret Lore of Egypt (SLE hereafter)]
    "The egyptologist Helmuth Jacobsohn wished to recognize the benben-stone of Heliopolis as the archetype of the Philosopher's Stone."[SLE]
    "According to Burns 'the belief in a material resurrection was given up by the Egyptians.' Henceforth 'the material part of man would rest in earth, whilst the immortal part has its abode in heaven.'[Burns] Doing so Egypt abandoned the true core of Alchemy, i.e. the attainment of physical immortality on earth through light in a living body."[Paul Wedekind]

"I am Fire, the son of Fire, to whom was given his head after it had been cut off. The head of Osiris was not taken away from him, let not the head of Osiris Ani (the deceased) be taken away from him. I have knit myself together,... I have renewed my youth; I am Osiris, the lord of eternity."[Book of the Dead]
    "Little after midnight: [Our man's] head is decapitated by a 'thread.' The Stone is produced about where the liver is. The Stone ignites the Kundalini-fire. (...) Arms and legs break into pieces. (...) 10:30 in the morning: Our man woke up (all in one piece again/Popp)."[The Paris 4]
    "The golden head referred originally to the head of Osiris who is described in a Greek text as headless. The Greek alchemists styled themselves Children of the Golden Head."[Carl Jung]
    "The religion of the Egyptians (...) was highly composite, the product of different races and different streams of culture and thought; and the task of uniting them all into a homogeneous whole was never fully completed. To the last, Egyptian religion remained a combination of ill-assorted survivals rather than a system; a confederation of seperate cults, rather than a definite theology."[Prof. A.H. Sayce in The Religion of Ancient Egypt]
    "Egypt apparently possessed amazing kernels of Alchemy, but not the script of the Great Work. That script was obviously not revealed untill the Stone of Transmutation was actually produced by the first alchemist, in all probability that gay man (of the Forbidden Letters)."[Paul Wedekind]
    Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/Phili...letters_23.htm

Most people are unfamiliar with the fact that the macrocosmic capstone of a pyramid, the pyramidion, represents the microcosmic Benben-stone, a.k.a. the Grail, or Philosopher's Stone: the agent to the alchemical fire of Kundalini. Indeed ancient Egypt possessed 'amazing kernels of alchemy'[Wedekind], especially if we look at the Resurrection. When, for example, the Paris 4 tell us that their man is 'on the floor on his back,' that a thread of some metaphysical kind closed 'around his neck,' decapitating him, and that a fire was then ignited by virtue of a stone, enveloping his body in flames, then we are immediately reminded of the hypocephalus of ancient Egypt:
    'A hypocephalus is a small diskshaped object that was placed under the head of the deceased. Because the ancient Egyptians believed it would magically cause the head and the body to be enveloped in flames and radiance, making the deceased divine.' [Wikipedia]
    Alchemy is of course not about dead corpses. It is performed through a living Tree of Life (spine and brain) in a, hence, living body. And once that body through the Great Work is purified, 'its union can take place with the astral body, whereby the Enochdianus emerges, the celestial man, i.e., man endowed with divine forces, which by right belong to man, because, in the words of Paracelsus, 'heaven is man, and man is heaven, and all men one heaven, and heaven only one man.' [Pagel]
    Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/Phili...letters_26.htm

'Most people are unfamiliar with the fact that the macrocosmic capstone of a pyramid, the pyramidion, represents the microcosmic Benben-stone, a.k.a. the Grail, or Philosopher's Stone: the agent to the alchemical fire of Kundalini.' [1]
    'The intellect that could build the Pyramid could also grasp the mystery of immortality.' [2]
    'As an egyptologist once told me, when it came to metaphysics 'Egypt kept everything, threw away nothing.' [3]

[ The Subterranean Chamber in the Great Pyramid ]

Part 1
    If, dear reader, a man has to identify 'with the regressive flow of his libido, he will suffer the pain of dismemberment and annihilation in the Realm of the Mothers,' [4] that is: in the underworld.
    If he does not heroically resurface from these microcosmic depths, then he 'becomes permanently damaged.' [Ibid] The Aryan Jung was of the opinion that 'only Aryans could safely make this trip.' [5] According to Jung only they 'could experience this sacrament of rebirth.' [6]
    Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/Phili...letters_34.htm

So if the Great Pyramid's proportions point to our planet, then, in all probability, not because of some playfulness of its architects, but because these architects liked to link their macrocosmic symbol for the silex or firestone to our earth. To the very planet in which the Alchemical Wedding takes place in kundalini-fire, whereby the Saviour of the Macrocosm of the alchemists is born.
    Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/Phili...letters_49.htm

+ Reply to Thread