Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Stone Finally Solved?

Leningrad:

Your mind is unwittingly serving as the host/shell for a viral meme.

According to the logic of viral replication, our rational/critical faculties must first be bludgeoned into capitulation by a steady stream of quotes from the "sacred" texts and their sanctioned, supportive commentaries - so that we, in turn, might accept, host, and broadcast said viral-meme as a whole information packet, as you are doing.

What you obtain in return is the comfort that comes from believing that all the answers to life are found, all worked out, in one tidy place - and the relief that accompanies the sense of being absolved from having to further grapple, in individual dialectic, with the ambiguity, paradoxes, complexities, and multiple frontiers of life - both on your own and in genuine dialog with others.

But such a position, however good it undoubtedly feels, is imaginary - and not truly secure.
    And since your status, trajectory, and responsibility as an individual does matter, the better part of you will eventually prod you onward.

Meanwhile: This thread is in the "Practical Alchemy" section.
    Last edited by Albion; 05-31-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post

Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it does not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

Can you elaborate on this a little?
    Yes I can
    I mean that, a Pyramid, as a radionic/radiesthesic device, do not deal first with astra mental energy per se, but more by making it vibrate. If you put nothing in the chamber, the pyramid vibrate "empty", no information in it, no programmation to send out (via the base, or 4 angles).
    A pyramid do not hold the vibration, because it is designed to send it out, to make a radiation/wave in the "air". That's what I mean by "quality", and not "quantity".
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Albion,

Very well said.

Kindred Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Albion
    Meanwhile: This thread is in the "Practical Alchemy" section.
    Quite. But what if practical alchemy is nonsense? Shouldn't that be demonstrated in Practical Alchemy then?

"Hmm... explain alchemy. That's like asking me to stand up and be shot. There are a great many interpretations, because there were a great many alchemists. From China to India and Europe to Islamic cultures. There were a great many things discovered by them, from mathematical conundrums to chemical substances, from inner enlightenment to accessing the divine. It isn't something I would be brave enough to say "its this"!

Each individual has to come to his/her own concept of what alchemy really is and that can depend on a lot of things. For me, it is a work on the self, to turn my own lead into gold. But, alchemists did search for the elixir, they did try and convert metalic substances and so what we end up with is a mixture of alchemical proportions." Philip Gardiner (on a Forum)

"So, call it alchemy, and then it becomes alchemy?...

Surely these were people who called themselves alchemists, but were in fact only taking the allegory for the thing itself. For instance, take Thomas 96, where the process of Fermentatio within the alchemical process is discussed in agricultural, instead of chemical allegorical language.

Jesus [said], The Father's kingdom is like [a] woman. She took a little leaven, [hid] it in dough, and made it into large loaves of bread. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!

(Fermentatio is the process believed to end just before the actual construction of the chakra-system. (the loaves))

Now, would you agree with a baker who bakes bread and calls that alchemy, that he actually thereby is an alchemist?" [On the Forbidden Letters]

When living out West I had two lively encounters with rattlesnakes (in public places, so they really did have to be dealt with). Now I have two rattles as souvenirs.

Something one quickly learns about rattlesnakes is that their deadliness is due almost exclusively to their speed, their poison, and their ability to stay focused. But their range of strategic options is severely limited. Their primary limitations are: (1) striking distance [once they gamble on uncoiling they are vulnerable if their strike fails to hit pay dirt - hence they are constantly absorbed with that calculation] and (2) their tendency to interpret any thing a man is holding out to them as being the man himself. So it is a relatively simple matter, after a minute or so of tete a tete, to pin its head with a Staff.

But a virus, I’m discovering, is considerably more sophisticated than a rattlesnake in that it can cleverly and constantly adapt to its hosts environment. As long as it is giving off snippets of info (such as, in this case, the word “alchemy”) which the body in question interprets as of its “self” the immune system will fail to isolate and remove the virus.

But the purpose or agenda of the virus is always to take over the host (as Leningrad pointed out) - even if it means the eventual death of that host. But, if the immune system of the host is healthy, the story ends well because future viral attacks are all the more readily recognized and dealt with.

Neither rattlesnakes nor viruses (or their unwitting carriers) are evil per se - but they are simply not programmed to compromise - and so neither should those who are forced by circumstances to deal with them.
    Last edited by Albion; 05-31-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    When living out West I had two lively encounters with rattlesnakes (in public places, so they really did have to be dealt with). Now I have two rattles as souvenirs.

Something one quickly learns about rattlesnakes is that their deadliness is due almost exclusively to their speed, their poison, and their ability to stay focused. But their range of strategic options is severely limited. Their primary limitations are: (1) striking distance [once they gamble on uncoiling they are vulnerable if their strike fails to hit pay dirt - hence they are constantly absorbed with that calculation] and (2) their tendency to interpret any thing a man is holding out to them as being the man himself. So it is a relatively simple matter, after a minute or so of tete a tete, to pin its head with a Staff.

But a virus, I’m discovering, is considerably more sophisticated than a rattlesnake in that it can cleverly and constantly adapt to its hosts environment. As long as it is giving off snippets of info (such as, in this case, the word “alchemy”) which the body in question interprets as of its “self” the immune system will fail to isolate and remove the virus.

But the purpose or agenda of the virus is always to take over the host (as Leningrad pointed out) - even if it means the eventual death of that host. But, if the immune system of the host is healthy, the story ends well because future viral attacks are all the more readily recognized and dealt with.

Neither rattlesnakes nor viruses (or their unwitting carriers) are evil per se - but they are simply not programmed to compromise - and so neither should those who are forced by circumstances to deal with them.
    As one who has dealt with both rattlesnakes and viruses personally - your observations are correct, physically and philosophically.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Quote Originally Posted by Albion
    Leningrad:

Your mind is unwittingly serving as the host/shell for a viral meme.

Quote Originally Posted by kindred_soul View Post
    Albion,

Very well said.

Kindred Soul
    'It was ever a sign of stupidity to depreciate something one does not understand.'[Carl Jung]

Possible things you may need to eradicate in yourself before you find the stone

A proud look
    A lying tongue
    Hands that shed innocent blood
    A heart that devises wicked plots
    Feet that are swift to run into mischief
    A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
    Him that soweth discord among brethren

Source:

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    Hi,

Note that a pyramid mummify or harden, sharpen, etc, would that be the action of the Phi. Mercury ? Wouldn't it add, instead, water to the meat for example ? Corrosion to the blade ? etc

Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it do not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

I must admit I've also thought about the "waves of forms" linked to Phi.Mercury.
    Salazius, no, a pyramid does not mummify or "harden" a mummy. I'm not sure where you are drawing this conclusion from - I think it's erroneous. I do not think that the mummification or the "hardening" process has anything to do with the pyramid. The pyramid was often used as a resting place, and for "transmitting" the soul to the afterlife. Actually, you might be right about the hardening process, but that's only because it's so hot in the desert, and even hotter in the pyramids. Think of the dehydration process, and how heat accelerates dehydration.

Now, why do I say this? We do not see a hardening process taking place with the gold coin after it has been placed at the 1/3rd point of the pyramid. No, not at all, we see a softening & degradation process taking place. I believe this has to be due to the philosophical mercury forming at that specific location. I have not worked out the physics of this - that is a life goal by itself - but I think we are seeing something related to hyperdimensional physics. We cannot separate shape & hyperdimensional physics from one another.

Note, that an experiment can be done with living matter. Take an apple, cut it in half, place one half of the apple inside of the pyramid at the appropriate location, and then place the other half outside of the pyramid. Mythbusters tested this, and strangely enough, they determined that the apple would stay preserved better in the pyramid than outside of the pyramid. Of course, with this being said, they later "determined" that it was a fluke. I believe this preservation has to be related to the universal spirit preserving the matter. Now, I have not done this experiment myself, but it should be fairly simple to carry out. Why does the Philosopher's Stone extend life? It must be directly related to the concentration of the Universal Spirit. The Philosopher's Stone supplements our own ever dwindling supply. Not only that, but why is transmutation possible? It must be related to the Universal Spirit bringing about an evolution in the metallic process. Again, this is related to the Universal Spirit, and in the pyramid experiments this is what was seen.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 06-02-2010 at 03:34 AM.

+ Reply to Thread