Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Stone Finally Solved?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth-Ra View Post
    Well to be fair, there is always user interaction, either by thought, or even pressence, even "no action" is a type of action - so use the best of actions.

~Seth-Ra
    Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say. I'll disagree just to be disagreeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleilius View Post
    Hi Albion, how long have you been researching this subject? I'm really curious. It sounds like you know a lot on the subject.

I'm curious about the frame. Do you know why Flanagan claimed that aluminum would not work? I have always heard strange things about aluminum. For instance, I believe in a certain course the PON mentioned that aluminum inhibits nuclear transmutations, and that one should never use aluminum in the work for this reason. I believe I read somewhere else that it is a "dead" metal. I really do not know for sure. I've also heard the opposite claims.

I'm interested in the results too. After setting all this up I had to stop, and ask myself "is this really possible?" It looks kind of silly. I had to laugh! It just seems so out there. If this is real then it's simply a matter of waiting - the results should manifest per se (as it's programmed into the laws of the universe) - no user interaction required.
    Interestingly Besant/Leadbeater (Occult Chemistry) classified aluminium in the same "group" as antimony, phosphorus, and arsenic, as well as the very interesting bismuth:

Aluminium, gallium and indium were examined from this group. They
    are triatomic, diamagnetic, and positive. The corresponding group contains
    phosphorus, arsenic and antimony: bismuth also belongs to it, but was not
    examined; they are triatomic, diamagnetic and negative. They have no
    central globes.
    Ighina used aluminium in his devices a lot, burying a bunch of loose aluminium powder on his land below his cloudbusting device. I believe the idea was that it was a good reflector of his "magnetic monopoles", or at least of the kind that people classify as orgone.

Hi vega33, yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. Conflicting reports. Let me look for the specific PON course that mentions this.

Okay, it is in lesson #74 (page 4):
    "Column III

This column contains no interesting elements in alchemy. It is very possible that it is best to avoid their presence.

Just like boron, at the bottom of the column, stops nuclear reactions, so the bodies of this column must be a part of the elements stopping metallic evolution. Thus do not put aluminum in contact with alchemical metallic products.

The study of the bodies of the column confirm that borax must definitely be avoided as a fluxing agent. If it is used, and that we can eliminate it completely, it makes the alchemical processes inactive (antimony glass of Basil Valentine)."
    Last edited by Aleilius; 06-03-2010 at 04:08 AM.

Aleilius wrote: Hi Albion, how long have you been researching this subject? I'm really curious. It sounds like you know a lot on the subject.

I’m just a novice who has made some cursory exploratory inroads here & there that sometimes take me beyond my pay grade. But to answer your question: Around 3 years ago, I did some research into geometry in the context of ormus, collected some books and binders full of printouts - but then set it aside for later -and later happened a few weeks ago.

I sense that geometry/shape-power plays some important role in Alchemy. Form can attract. A nest is a form where life is nurtured. And, if you look closely at that lenticular nest, you will see a spiral. When a thought-form is dear to you, the magnetic power of your heart attracts other kindred ideas to be creatively nurtured into a new combination. Your heart/mind is a complex of subtle-energy vortices [the vortex being an important explanatory tool in shape-power conceptuality] - and then, by extension, the forum is a greater vortex-hub into which our better ideas are fed only to be returned with interest.

The silica in clay, for example, has a geometric configuration, as does water and all the elements. The nature we observe is a symphony of vortices [as are chakras] churning the ocean of consciousness. Or at least that's one possibly useful conceptual tool [which, like all models/metaphors, can be employed beyond their degree of usefulness].

I'm curious about the frame. Do you know why Flanagan claimed that aluminum would not work? I have always heard strange things about aluminum. For instance, I believe in a certain course the PON mentioned that aluminum inhibits nuclear transmutations, and that one should never use aluminum in the work for this reason. I believe I read somewhere else that it is a "dead" metal. I really do not know for sure. I've also heard the opposite claims.

I was mostly wrong about aluminum.

From “Secrets of the Pyramids Revealed”:

“Aluminum, like a mirror, can (“optically“) deflect the torsion orgone field (reflection).”

From “Shape Power” [Davidson]:

"2.3.3 The Oraccu
    The orgone accumulator, or oraccu as it was called, is an invention by Reich which will accumulate and intensify orgone energy. Experiments showed that orgone is able to penetrate anything; however, the speed of penetration is different for different materials. Reich found that organic materials such as cotton, wool, wood, and silk readily transmit orgone energy. Metals such as iron and aluminum, on the other hand, will first absorb orgone and then repel it. Within each category (i.e., organic and metal) there were varying degrees of conductivity and absorption. The materials of these two effects form the basis of the oraccu or orgone accumulator.

An oraccu consists of a simple container like a box of 6 sides of any size with the walls of the box made of alternating layers of organic material and metal with the outer layer the organic and the final inner layer the metal. The metal most commonly used was sheet metal. Some metals, like aluminum, Reich considered harmful. Higher powered oraccus had many layers of organic and metal materials. Other shapes than the box were also used such as tubes, but all made use of natural organic and metal layers.

7.6 Aluminum Pyramids and JP Energy Observations Another quick series of tests was conducted using clairvoyants to look at the energy fields of aluminum pyramids I had machined. Experiments included having the gravity wheel unit in operation. The following sequence took only 10 minutes of testing.
    Observation 1. The gravity wheel experiment had been running fairly continuously now for about 10 days to two weeks. The entire garage was filled with aetheric energy with it being most intense around the gravity wheel experiment table.
    Observation 2. The aluminum pyramids in the same numbers and configurations give the same results as the copper pyramids. The conclusion is that metal pyramids focus the energy more powerfully than non-metal pyramids.”

From “Pyramid Power” [Patrick Flanagan]:

“The pyramids were made of various materials including cardboard, wood, plaster, plexiglass, steel, copper, aluminum, cement, and combinations of the above materials.

The materials used did not affect the results very much,however, the size and orientation was of primary importance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Observation 2. The aluminum pyramids in the same numbers and configurations give the same results as the copper pyramids. The conclusion is that metal pyramids focus the energy more powerfully than non-metal pyramids.”
    Do you know if in this instance he's referring to metal framed pyramids, or metal pyramids with the faces covered - not just framed?

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    The materials used did not affect the results very much,however, the size and orientation was of primary importance.
    He's saying bigger is better? For instance, a ten foot pyramid would be better than a two foot pyramid? Very curious, what does he exactly mean by orientation?

Blog Entries
    He's saying bigger is better? For instance, a ten foot pyramid would be better than a two foot pyramid? Very curious, what does he exactly mean by orientation?
    That's weird, I just posted this

Intertwining wavelengths... & size probably matters...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Hi deviadah, how does your friend make these silicon pyramids? Does he have a mold or something? Is it as simple as pouring silicon into a mold, and then letting it cure? I think this is what a lot of orgone accumulator builders do (silicon or epoxy resin as the matrix, with metal shavings added).

-------

Here is a very interesting PDF on the subject of nuclear geometry: http://blazelabs.com/magicnumbers.pdf

Also these:
    http://blazelabs.com/f-p-develop.asp
    http://blazelabs.com/f-p-magic.asp

Blog Entries
    Yes a mold... they are making a large one but no money to make it gold alas. They also put a copper wire inside shaped as the golden ratio.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Hi vega33, yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. Conflicting reports. Let me look for the specific PON course that mentions this.

Okay, it is in lesson #74 (page 4):
    "Column III

This column contains no interesting elements in alchemy. It is very possible that it is best to avoid their presence.

Just like boron, at the bottom of the column, stops nuclear reactions, so the bodies of this column must be a part of the elements stopping metallic evolution. Thus do not put aluminum in contact with alchemical metallic products.

The study of the bodies of the column confirm that borax must definitely be avoided as a fluxing agent. If it is used, and that we can eliminate it completely, it makes the alchemical processes inactive (antimony glass of Basil Valentine)."
    I've never been a big fan of PONS. A lot of their material seems suspect and just plain wrong.

However, about the aluminium and its potential relationship to arsenic, phosphorus, etc... looking at where they are on Walter Russell's periodic table brings some interesting results: http://reocities.com/capecanaveral/8989/russtbl.gif

Aluminium (+3) and Phosphorus (-3) flank silicon, a +/-4 element. Boron, Arsenic and Antimony also are +3 and -3 elements. In Russell's cosmology, that indicates they're either moving towards maximum density for their octave (aluminium, boron) or have reached maximum density and are in the process of expansion (phosphorus and nitrogen, antimony and arsenic, and bismuth).

Incidentally, notice how you find the most reactive elements at the +1/-1 area. And finally, the proximity of aluminium to the organic elements (its in the 5th octave, most organic materials are in the 4th).

I suspect that these aspects will govern when aluminium is and is not to be used.

Do you know if in this instance he's referring to metal framed pyramids, or metal pyramids with the faces covered - not just framed?
    In this instance he is working with Joe Parr’s Gravity Wheel experiment...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11443313/D...on-Shape-Power [chapter 7]

http://vanguardsciences.biz/moreshape.html

...and it would seem the pyramids in question are solid machined aluminum [or possibly even 2-dimensional [etched] pyramids].

Looking through the book, I don’t see any further elaboration on this. I would assume he means “bigger is better.”

As for orientation, Flanagan states: “I at first believed the pyramid to work best when it was aligned to true north, however, after very careful research, I discovered the best alignment to be magnetic north, contrary to the alignment of the Great Pyramid. This leads me to believe the great pyramid was built at a time when the earth’s field was aligned to the polar axis. It is not unusual for the poles to shift.”

Another mention of aluminum, taken from the book “Pyramid Energy” [page 14] by Dean hardy:

“Pack-up-and-go Pyramid designed by Kenneth Killick. This design allows only the Spiritual plane of tachion energy.

The Ark of the Covenant was wrapped with layers of gold. A pyramid only becomes a condenser when a crystalline substance is used on the outside. A condenser is the same as a capacitor. It stores energy. That is why we use aluminum foil on our pyramids.”

[B]Also [from http://www.linux-host.org/energy/bas112.htm ]:

* Pyramids, cones, cylinders, flat objects, triangles, etc. are torsion field generators.

* Aluminium is an effective shield for torsion fields.

* Aluminium mirrors will reflect torsion fields.
    Last edited by Albion; 06-03-2010 at 07:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread