Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Death of Jean Dubuis

Death of Jean Dubuis

Hi everyone.

I regret to announce the death of Jean Dubuis April 6, 2010.
    Peace to the soul of a person who puts his heart in the alchemy that has allowed many people to be interested in this field.
    Last edited by Green Lion; 04-15-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Isn't it sad that despite all his alchemical wisdom he didn't have the key to stop aging.

RIP

Rueb

Blog Entries
    Thanks for everything Jean. Have a wonderful journey.

ps- it is possible to have the key and not use it. I, for one, am very attracted to
    the "Definitive Journey" (CC's term for death - the beyond) and not sure I'd
    want to hang around here longer than necessary. To quote CC again, becoming
    an IB (inorganic being - nonphysical) is our evolution.

solomon

Blog Entries
    Nothing lives forever, and nothing dies forever.

This physical realm has many adventures to offer, but it gradually loses its attraction once you figure out the codes and locate the EXIT sign

I certainly wouldn't want to hold myself in here one second longer than absolutely necessary - So, I completely agree with your point of view here.

You both are right and I wanted to include that but dieing due to old age is sad. Especially if your old age makes you dependent on other peoples help. I don't want to derail this thread anymore though.

Rueb

Blog Entries
    Welcome home!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Jean Dubuis were part of my first steps in alchemy, and when I received them, I was really impressed and had gratitude and respect for this man.
    Such an involvment in the Art, such a pation of Nature ! He was a cosmopolitan man, foundator in the "old" world and in the "new" one of the Philosophers of Nature, Portae Lucis http://portaelucis.fr/
    He made a great deal for Alchemy and Hermetism. Thanks to him.
    Last edited by Salazius; 04-14-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

I just had the fortune to see Mr. Dubious in some PON video conferences and path particular workshops. You can see the years weighed heavily on this man, but I think his contribution was great, from what I understand of what he says some very great keys of alchemy were imparted to him, but he always speaks of the dangers, and I think fear kept him from using those keys, I don't think he was ready to use them and so he chose to pass naturally. I wish him peace and thank him for his great contribution and I will treasure and get to know him from these gifts he left behind, these videos really open a great deal of the art and I suggest to everyone to contact the House's, Sue and Russ, and get these videos from Triad while they are still available so that the death of Jean isn't in vain and his work can live on through us.

Also he speaks of his Portae Lucius method in these videos briefly at times, because at that time he hadn't finished it yet, but he speaks of it as a way of intiation into the more subtle mysteries where these intiations happened for him at a temple in an undisclosed location where he was transported to astrally while he was awake, his method allows the unintitated, that is those that are not members of any temple, to have the three true intiations performed by your inner master and the ascended ones that watch over the earth.
    Thanks

L.R.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 04-20-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Leo,

I met Jean in Chicago in 2002. The years were not weighing heavily on him in the least. He was much more mentally and emotionally agile than my own grandfather was at his age.

And the bit about "fear keeping him from using the keys" is entirely baseless.

Fidelity
    AB RK

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRetilus View Post
    I just had the fortune to see Mr. Dubious in some PON video conferences and path particular workshops. You can see the years weighed heavily on this man, but I think his contribution was great, from what I understand of what he says some very great keys of alchemy were imparted to him, but he always speaks of the dangers, and I think fear kept him from using those keys, I don't think he was ready to use them and so he chose to pass naturally. I wish him peace and thank him for his great contribution and I will treasure and get to know him from these gifts he left behind, these videos really open a great deal of the art and I suggest to everyone to contact the House's, Sue and Russ, and get these videos from Triad while they are still available so that the death of Jean isn't in vain and his work can live on through us.

Also he speaks of his Portae Lucius method in these videos briefly at times, because at that time he hadn't finished it yet, but he speaks of it as a way of intiation into the more subtle mysteries where these intiations happened for him at a temple in an undisclosed location where he was transported to astrally while he was awake, his method allows the unintitated, that is those that are not members of any temple, to have the three true intiations performed by your inner master and the ascended ones that watch over the earth.
    Thanks

L.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Ab Roek View Post
    Leo,

I met Jean in Chicago in 2002. The years were not weighing heavily on him in the least. He was much more mentally and emotionally agile than my own grandfather was at his age.

And the bit about "fear keeping him from using the keys" is entirely baseless.

Fidelity
    AB RK
    AB RK, just meeting someoene as opposed to really knowing them is the same difference as just having a passing interest in this art,.... its better to have never begun than to have said only a few words,... at any rate I don't think you have the foggiest notion of what I am refering to, and out of respect for the dead, and especially a man I admire I won't eloborate, nor do I think this is an appropriate discussion for this place.
    Good Day sir

RIP Jean

+ Reply to Thread