Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: pipe smoking geniuses/tobacco

Blog Entries
    So I think we can start to agree that it's the pipe with additive-free tobacco that enhances the genius factor

I am not at all being sarcastic, and I don't think it's a coincidence that this topic came up, with all its implications...

A thread on pipe tobacco additives:

http://forum.pipes.org/~discus/discu...tml?1096520820

Kentucky Select Organic Pipe Tobacco:

http://www.rollyourown.com/index.php...roducts_id=736
    Last edited by Albion; 06-19-2010 at 09:23 PM.

The nasal passages create small vortices in the air as we inhale - which may serve to optimize prana intake.

A simple semicircular pipe bowl naturally also creates a vortex in air flow.

What if someone were to make a waterpipe/bong/hookah which, instead of water, had an ormus-rich solution in it and then, instead of a simple stem or tube, had one which was designed with Schauberger-type protrusions inside so as to optimize vortex creation along it's length?

You would then have the elements of:

- Air Prana

- Tobacco

- Ormus + Water

- Vortex/Torsion

- Fire

Just a thought...

Last edited by Albion; 06-20-2010 at 08:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    The nasal passages create small vortices in the air as we inhale - which may serve to optimize prana intake.

A simple semicircular pipe bowl naturally also creates a vortex in air flow.

What if someone were to make a waterpipe/bong/hookah which, instead of water, had an ormus-rich solution in it and then, instead of a simple stem or tube, had one which was designed with Schauberger-type protrusions inside designed to optimize vortex creation along it's length?

You would then have the elements of:

- Air Prana

- Tobacco

- Ormus + Water

- Vortex/Torsion

- Fire

Just a thought...

What a thought! That'd be so cool!

Blog Entries
    I often wanted to discuss smoking, any plant really, and what that means alchemically.
    The smoke is the sulphur of the plant right?
    It certainly contains odor and often flavor - these are sulphur qualities.
    Smoke itself is a sulphur "symbol".

So does this mean we can get the sulphur of any plant by smoking it?

Is the smoke too polluted to be considered an alchemical ingestion?

Would smoking melissae, for example, give the benefits of that plant?

sol
    Last edited by solomon levi; 06-20-2010 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    What if someone were to make a waterpipe/bong/hookah which, instead of water, had an ormus-rich solution in it and then, instead of a simple stem or tube, had one which was designed with Schauberger-type protrusions inside designed to optimize vortex creation along it's length?
    ...With magnets and a mu-shield.....

A magnetic levitation bong trap
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Blog Entries
    Let's do it! Who needs to make gold? We can sell these!!!

Ok I'll draw one up with autocad and send it to a machine shop , but the first few will be really expensive. I'm thinking 316L stainless, in the shape of a Moe Joe Cell for the main body, but where you blow in it will be like the air trap that that guy from Australia made to do the ether extraction method with(vortex tube with magnets and mu-shield), and so the good air will bubble up through the water that is already seeding orgone, possibly mixed with some DSS precipitate or M-3 from a sodium burn on black sand . This all of course will rise and unite with the melissa plant sulfurs as you mentioned buring in a clay dish mounted on top to make a nano stone in mid-air which we will inhale..........and spontaneously combust or something.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Solomon Levi wrote:
    What a thought! That'd be so cool!
    It occurred to me while smoking . And, wyrdly enough, I was just about to go inside to watch the movie "The Fifth Element."

It was the enigmatic phrase that Androgynus posted...

I don't think it's a coincidence that this topic came up, with all its implications...
    ... that first prompted my pondering [not presuming to as yet comprehend what you had in mind, Androgynus, when you wrote it].

Great preliminary expansions on the idea, LeoRetilus. I'll buy one, for sure [although, in addition, I'll want to make a non-Joe-Cell-chamber version for ready-made solutions].
    Cool that you can bring your knowledge of Joe Cell design, along with your overall scientific accumen into play.

The last time I visited my local tobacconist he was talking with a customer about the mineral used in making Meerschaum pipes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meerschaum .

Afterwards, I told him about the catlinite http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catlinite prized by Native Americans for their peace pipes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_pipe

High-fire, high-Ormus-content clay could be used - or a stone material, like the two examples above.
    The advantages of clay are that it is easier to mold than stone, and its ingredient list can be progressively tweaked. But, when all is said and done, the vibe of the dish may not be so much of a contributing factor, anyway.

Unlike the hookah illustrated in my post, I imagine [in sequence]:

- A pipe bowl, attached to

- A stem, with internal Schauberger flanges, that leads to

- The main chamber, which exits into

- Another, perhaps 6-inch long, stem section - also with Schauberger flanges.

This particular design presupposes that it might be good to get air vortices going both before and after the bong-water chamber [which may not be the case].

But, LeoRetilus, the factors you finally deem essential [such as a Moe Joe cell for the main body] will drive the overall design [I have some experience designing microtonal musical instruments]. But, for now, it will be fun realizing all the possible factors that could be incorporated into this nexus.

The photo below was not what I was imagining - just including it for reference [Looks like he's operating a drill with a stirring attachment]:

Bong with vaporizor [ http://www.vaporizer-info.com/reviews_de_verdamper/ ]:

Traditional hookah components:

A vortex creator which, although not of the type I remember seeing, looks far easier to construct [http://gemwater.net/prinzipien.html]:

This is what I had in mind but, in retrospect, would be more difficult to make [pre-cut flanges attached to cylinder halves later joined together] than the design above:

But the two examples above are really designed for water flow. Creating multiple air-flow vortices could be as simple as inserting spacers with multiple holes - or simply washer-like disks.

Last edited by Albion; 06-20-2010 at 08:34 PM.

I wish cannabis had the same effects....can't stand the smell of tobacco.

Though I wouldn't mind trying tobacco I had grown and cured personally.

The plants could be grown with m-state.
    Perhaps that would make the final product more 'philosophical'

+ Reply to Thread