Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: "Compass of the Wise" released!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    At the Center of Centers, there is only FIRE.

Everything else is just mind-fuck.

(Or adaptation, depending on one's worldview )
    Possible!
    But even fire isn't necessarily fire. There's a vulgar fire, a secret fire, a fire by nature and a fire against nature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Possible!
    But even fire isn't necessarily fire. There's a vulgar fire, a secret fire, a fire by nature and a fire against nature
    None of the above.

Just FIRE!

None of the above.

Just FIRE!
    Perhaps we should first define what "the center of centers" means exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Not all authors use the term Secunda Materia. Others seem to distinguish between the Prima Materia and the Materia Prima.

The Centrum Centri, or Central Salt, which you are probably referring to, imo also has something to do with this lineage, yes. But depending on author and stage of the work, imo it has many different names too. Just like the Prima Materia.
    Central Salt yes that is it thanks.

Hi Seraphim,

What Alchemy texts have you read so far? Have you already performed some experiments?

At least read the texts from the lineage discussed in this thread (and the accompanying letters): Compass of the Wise, ICH (Hermes' Old and True Nature Path), Cyliani (Hermes Unveiled), Hermetic Recreations, Zadkiel, Fulcanelli, the letters by Perard and Gerbant (they are both Google-translated on the Cyliani thread)... Also read the Golden Chain of Homer... All these will give you a starting point of reference for everything that is being discussed here.

What is your native language? Which languages can you speak/read (if more than one)? Some texts (that I didn't mention here) are still only available in German and maybe also in French, but not in English. Also read as much as you can on this forum, there are some great pearls scattered all over the place...

For now, your questions seem a bit incoherent, indicating that you're probably not even sure what you're asking... This is not meant as criticism, but as an encouragement to read and study beyond the confines of this forum here... Good luck!
    Sorry I don't remember the different books but my recent read list says Medicina Practica, Rosencruetz, Weidenfeld, Philosophia Maturata, A New Light of Alchymie, Water Stone of The Wise. I try and read them but still trying to understand their proper meanings. Haven't done much experimenting yet. Still trying to understand the basics and the Prima Materia.

Only speak/read English. I don't have alot of free time at the moment to learn new languages or read that much. Thank you for the recommendations. I read a few in the Cyliani thread you shared, they were good.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 09-24-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sternbach View Post
    Perhaps we should first define what "the center of centers" means exactly.
    Herr Sternbach,

according to the texts, that's where you are going to find all in all ("Alles in Allem").

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

The thread has gone off-topic and the newly emerged topis are continued HERE.

+ Reply to Thread