Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: "Compass of the Wise" released!

http://www.rosicrucian.org/home.html

Go to store you will find the coloring book, then go to publications Compass of The Wise is not there.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Yep, i see.
    That's strange...

Well i am hoping that the Congress will not sent me a coloring book!
    In the end i have a German version (and i can speak German).
    Last edited by True Initiate; 09-15-2010 at 08:45 AM.

Here is another Rosicrucian group:

French:
    http://www.collegium-rosae-crucis.co...ium-rc-02.html

Eng:
    http://translate.google.at/translate...n&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Note this sentence in the translation text:

"Note, for example, "Compass of the Wise - Der Compass der Weisen" (1779) by Adam Michael Birkholz, under the pseudonym Ketmia Vere, the central book of the teachings of the Rose Croix of the Old System. "

"This Organisation (Golden Dawn) claims descent from the Rose Cross of Gold of Old System, but a systematic comparative analysis and lessons can assert the contrary. Although the leader and founder of the Golden Dawn had access to documents printed from the Rose Cross of Gold Old System, the very foundations of correspondences between alchemy and Kabbalah are totally different, the alchemical teachings of the Golden Dawn being almost non-existent or very poor quality, and Kabbalistic teachings totally different".

The "Old System" meant that Rosicrucians were in the beginning a alchemical fraternity in contrast to the NEW Rosicrucians who are ritualistic magicians (like Golden Dawn for example).
    Last edited by True Initiate; 09-15-2010 at 08:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    You don't like coloring books ?
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

ah nuts!!!

And the old english typeset makes Acrobat Pro hard to identify each character to get a complete digitization in order to do a quick translation with google translator.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    You don't like coloring books ?
    It depends on what colors are in question?
    If they are black, white and red i have no objection!

Quote Originally Posted by True Puffer View Post
    Here is another Rosicrucian group:

French:
    http://www.collegium-rosae-crucis.co...ium-rc-02.html

Eng:
    http://translate.google.at/translate...n&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Note this sentence in the translation text:

"Note, for example, "Compass of the Wise - Der Compass der Weisen" (1779) by Adam Michael Birkholz, under the pseudonym Ketmia Vere, the central book of the teachings of the Rose Croix of the Old System. "

The "Old System" meant that Rosicrucians were in the beginning a alchemical fraternity in contrast to the NEW Rosicrucians who are ritualistic magicians (like Golden Dawn for example).

yes this is the cover

"This system is known as the Order of the Rose Croix d'Or Old System, it developed through the German Freemasonry, then in its infancy, the Templar Strict Observance and the Rosicrucians only accepted Scottish Master Masons in their ranks, promising to reveal secrets that are hidden Tops in Freemasonry. ”. Indeed, the creation of the Order corresponds with the popularity of High Masonic Degrees beyond the Blue Lodges, the lodges called "Reds".

. So around 1750, and most probably in 1757, the college named "Golden Orden und alten Rosenkreutz of Systems" was created on a foundation of Christian Pietism. The founders of the Order are not really authenticated, according to the authors, the historical leaders would Bernhard Joseph Schleiss von Lowenfeld (1731-1800), Johann Georg Schepfer (1739-1774), Josef Friedrich William Schroeder (1733-1778), Johann Rudolf von Bischoffswerder (1714-1803) & Johann Christof Wollner (1732-1800), may be on the basis of the Circle of BJ Schleiss von Lowenfeld or Societas Societas RoseŠ et AureŠ Crucis Rosea and Aurea Crucis d' Hermann Fictuld. of Hermann Fictuld.

These grades will be resumed later in many structures such as Rosi-Crucienne Societas Rosicruciana In Anglia (AIRS) and later in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. . This Organistation claims descent from the Rose Cross of Gold Old System, but a systematic comparative analysis and lessons can assert the contrary. . Although the leader and founder of the Golden Dawn had access to documents printed from the Rose Cross of Gold Old System, the very foundations of correspondences between alchemy and Kabbalah are totally different, the alchemical teachings of the Golden Dawn being almost non-existent or very poor quality, and Kabbalistic teachings totally different. . The only common facts that the structure is caratÚrisent Para-Masonic quest of Unknown Superiors to sharpen their seniority and a certain authority over their members.
    "

yeah I was just talking about this on another"] thread..."It is known that the celestial Virgin wears a crown of white roses and it is also known that the red rose is the signature reserved to the initiates of the higher order, the Rose Cross[/URL] "

look at this book: http://www.theprisonerofamorc.com/ it will make you think twice about joining AMORC, it seems the deception goes deeper than just misrepresenting ISBN numbers.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 09-15-2010 at 09:00 AM.
    Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

It also says:

Or works have had an enormous influence on this College, like the famous "Opus Mago-Cabbalisticum and Theosophicum" which was published for the first time in Frankfurt in 1719 under the pseudonym Gregorius Sallwigt angulus, which is none other than Georg von Welling ( 1655-1727), a book reprinted many times and considered a "Bible" by Rose Croix Freemasons of that period.This book explains the three key principles of alchemical Salt, Sulfur and Mercury in the comment Chymical, but also with interpretations of scriptures Theosophical view through the lens of Christian Kabbalah & the Alchemy.

Look, look what we have here:

A short version of the book can be found in RAMs collection but not complete.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 09-15-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Well this version is also not complete.

I have paid 62 Euros for hardcopy.

+ Reply to Thread