Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Donate!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Just so everyone knows, that's me on the left
    Do you come here often?

Blog Entries
    If you donate to the site do you get a bigger inbox?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    If you donate to the site do you get a bigger inbox?
    Yes.

250 stored messages instead of 50.

Blog Entries
    Two very generous donations have come in, both anonymous. One I know who, but the other I don't know... so let me know if you want the "donated" title (unless you already have it). And if you want to be anonymous I fully understand it (see this). Either way very nice donations considering that all the bills are paid around this time of year (url, hosting etc).

Thanks to all the donations over the years the forum has a solid foundation, so it will keep on sailing towards year 11.

I have also never made a profit (and there is no such aim either). In the years that more money came in than what was needed I just saved it for the times when MORE money was needed; like when the forum crashed, was updated or other technical costs. In order not to fuck things up I pay a tech guy for such services. I know my way around html, but not that well. Maybe if there is ever more than is needed (for emergenices) at the end of a future year, we can throw a little bonus to the moderators who work for free (and have done so for many years) LOL.

Last edited by Awani; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:41 PM. Reason: add link

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Two very generous donations have come in, both anonymous. One I know who, but the other I don't know... so let me know if you want the "donated" title
    How about a nice slice of that donation, f*ck the title

Maybe somebody successfully made a nice particular with the help of this forum and is giving back a little.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    How about a nice slice of that donation, f*ck the title
    The money is already spent since we were on minus due to all the fees and annual shit that had to be paid. A little left for the emergency fund, which we might never need (but since we have needed it in the past, I think for the safety of the forum it is essential).

But if you need cash personally, why don't you Go fund me?

Another imporant aspect is that the FORUM should belong to everyone, and when people donate they kind of own it. I am just a doorman or key holder, because like Batman I am (in this particular case) incorruptible... as are the moderators I might add, as far as I have noticed anyway. So to give this power to someone else would be disaster, because very few can handle such responsibility. That is the main reason why the world is fucked in terms of the corporate and political landscape.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    The donations should be funneled (through a "charity/non-profit" front) into a trust in Liechtenstein, whose beneficiary is another non-physical legal person incorporated in the BVI, with nominee directors

PS: Just kidding about BVI... Go Bermuda

Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread