Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Donate!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Just received a ten dollar donation... it came perfect as the .com bills are coming this time of year, so thank you very much whomever it was as I can't find the e-mail or name amongst the registered members.

If you know it was YOU then please PM me (if you want a contributor title in your profile), but it is also ok to remain anonymous if you want to.
    Dev, I don't remember exactly how much it costs to have this place up (per year)... was it around 250$?

I have been personally contributing 25$ every year for the past three years.

I am FAR from being rich, yet 25$ (or even less) per year is really not too much of a burden for someone who enjoys this Forum and the learning/sharing experience it provides.

It's even less than I pay annually for my private email service (non-Google/Hotmail/Yahoo/etc...)

Of course, there is no mandatory requirement to contribute

You won't be less liked if you don't! LOL

Just posting here and sharing knowledge/experience is also a GREAT contribution, regardless if you donate or not!

Blog Entries

Language Issue Fixed

Two days ago I clicked the Donate link, to make my (very modest) annual contribution to the maintenance of this board.

To my surprise, the PayPal landing page was in Swedish (used to be in English)...

Anyway, just in case someone has come across this issue, I wanted to announce that it has been fixed, and the PayPal page is once again in English.

So, if you wish to support Alchemy Forums with even a small contribution, there is no language issue/barrier anymore, at least not for English speakers...

Also, I am reminding everyone that all Contributors (regardless of the donated amount) get 5 times the 'normal' PM storage capacity.
    This means 250 stored Private Messages (instead of the regular 50), which is only logical, because you would be participating in server/storage costs.

Thanks
    Last edited by Andro; 01-23-2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: I had misspelled the word 'Language'... LOL :)

Blog Entries
    Thank you to the anonymous donor that recently gave a generous donation to Alchemy Forums.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Did you say anonymous?

Your Welcome Dev...

Just kidding...it wasn't me

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone that has donated in 2014... I've just paid the fees for the year. If you have money over, 1 dollar or 10 dollars or 100 dollars... then send it our way.

This forum is non-profit and ad-free (which is the way we like it).

If you can donate please do. Any amount appreciated... and if you do donate you get the title Patron of the Sacred Art underneath your username (it is also possible to donate anonymously). You also get 250 possible stored PM instead of the standard 50. And a big Thank You!

DONATE

Happy New Year!

* It costs about 250 dollar per year.

Amounts vary a little from year to year, but in the end it evens out to this:

• URL/.com fee ($25)
    • forum hosting at special location with back-up ($100)
    • vbulletin license ($50)
    • tech services ($75).
    Last edited by Awani; 12-29-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    We received a donation today which is great... it will help pay for the costs of this place.

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    And another one.

Thank you!

I BELIEVE I've made a $11 dollars donation today, but I am so "stupid" using paypal that I am not sure if I did it.... if something arrived, then it was me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the donation.

Blog Entries
    Just received 10 bucks from a kind donor. Thank you.

I can't figure out who it is so please send a PM if you want Patron of the Sacred Art (gives you a bold username + more PM space).

Thanks again. Helps with keeping this site online. I personally don't make any profit. All donations cover the hostage costs etc.

+ Reply to Thread