Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Actual Effects of Ormus Ingestion

Blog Entries
    Well if your interested just in my opinion on the Nav2010 project then I'll return to that post now and share with you all what I believe are the few missing links to the puzzle.

I will also seek this lye you speak of but in actuality I use sodium carbonate as my preference over sodium hydroxide. Simple because it is safer to work with, gives the same results, is significantly cheaper (I bought a 25kg of which the MSDS said 100% for $45)

And I have heard that carbonate was the Egyptian method anyway... plus it just sounds safer a.k.a. good selling point if you need to make a dollar from selling the fluff.

I will actually get this next ormus experiment underway, then revise the Nav project and try to fill in some gaps for you guys
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 10-11-2016 at 02:52 AM.

Wow...25kg bag of sodium carbonate for $40.
    Is it food grade? Was it manufactured in China?

If it was Chinese made and not food grade, I'm imagining they mixed cheap lye with powdered limestone, filtered out the hydroxide, evaporated off the water and bagged it up.
    The use of cheap lye would have left mercury contaminants, so you're right to be cautious.

Of course, if it's food grade, it'll be perfectly fine.

If you try lye water, you'll find a little goes a long way.
    I use 10ml per 2 liters of sea water.
    So a single bottle at a cost of $2 or so will treat over 200 litres of sea water.
    Which in turn will last more than 1 year taking 3 teaspoons of precipitate per day.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 10-11-2016 at 07:54 PM.
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

==================================

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    Was it manufactured in China?
    I've had mostly bad experiences with stuff ordered from China, both in terms of product quality and crappy customer support and delivery ethics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I've had mostly bad experiences with stuff ordered from China, both in terms of product quality and crappy customer support and delivery ethics.
    Agreed. But the glassware is just so cheap that i keep ordering the stuff.

Can you expand on that? The numeric with black pepper? Should I buy the root and grind it with black pepper? Should I use powder mixed with pepper, or will taking capsules work if I eat or drink something with pepper in it while taking the capsules? I have so much joint pain. Looking for anything that will help besides reaching for the standard big pharma solutions. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Can you expand on that? The numeric with black pepper? Should I buy the root and grind it with black pepper? Should I use powder mixed with pepper, or will taking capsules work if I eat or drink something with pepper in it while taking the capsules? I have so much joint pain. Looking for anything that will help besides reaching for the standard big pharma solutions. Thanks.
    Are you familiar with spagyrics?

EDIT: Crushing the root with the black pepper is ideal. There is a chemical reaction that occurs between the two in the stomach that releases anti-inflammitaries.

I have made a spagyric of turmeric and black pepper.... I will see if i can find it. PM me and ill send you a batch if there is any left.

Your lucky actually because you might be the last person getting some for free..

RofBT.jpg

ANOTHER EDIT: This does also work topically (on the skin)
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 10-22-2016 at 02:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread