Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Actual Effects of Ormus Ingestion

Quote Originally Posted by crystalbody View Post
    I truely disagree. Fluoride is an Illuminati deception not white powder gold. If you become a superconductor, you will be not of this world like the "gods" of egypt. You will manifest instant thoughts, and so on. True monoatomic elements are found in fresh organic vegatables and fruit. Eat them and stay healthy. Are you saying thats a deception?........
    Fresh fruit and vegetables are not artifically rearanged (almoust not at all), but ormus precipitate..etc is something different IMO, so if something make you become superconductor, you can conduct disbalance too.So you have to be prepared, and when you are prepared you dont need ormus anumore

Duka_dv

The part about becoming a superconductor and manifesting thoughts is absolutely true. That's why I feel it is imperative to also be doing a spiritual practice, especially violet flame meditations, that actually transmute the energies of your lower bodies. Its no good to be an asshole, and a bigger, more powerful one at that. In fact, thats probably why it was kept such a secret for so long. There are a million and more ways to manifest the hatred and insanity of the human ego, but only a few ways to manifest the glory of God. I pray this is always used to creat love and goodness.

Blog Entries
    Total agreement here DM.
    http://serpentrioarquila.blogspot.com/

"To conjure is nothing else than to observe anything rightly, to know and understand what it is." - Paracelsus

"Why, then, don't you act when you see the danger of your conditioning? The answer is you don't see... seeing is acting." J. Krishnamurti

If you know what are you are doing...So what actually you are conducting, how it is manifesting...thre is old admonish "devil can manifest to you as angel of light"

The devil is a deciever and without love. Let's face it, there are lots and lots of beings out there in lots of dimensions. Not all pretty faces are working in alignment with the will of the Creator, just because they are shiny and beautiful. Likewise, there are some rather weird and repulsive creatures who exhibit profound compassion and wisdom. Look deeper, dula_kv and the truth will be there, to set you free as Jesus said it would.

If you take the path of alchemy one must become an intrepid seeker of truth, because you are going to see alot of ugly things, especially about yourself. Our goal is to free ourselves of our self made slavery, the tyranny of the ego. It is a painful and icky process at times, hence the need for the holy warrior inside all of us. I believe this is the true jihad.

From my limited experience with ormus, I can tell it really pulls up all kinds of shadow stuff for transmuting, and radically corrects things in our life that are not in alignment with the light. And thats just the start. It also makes me scary telepathic.

The other thing is with these creatures, don't ever give away your power. You decide about the course of your life, and if you have problems, you take it up with God, your sovereign lord. He/She will assist you. Never give away your power. I think this is what Dee and Kelly did with the enochian angels. We should seek right relationship with all beings, but giving away our power is not it. Human free will, what little there actually is of it, is off limits. If something seeks to enslave, it is of the dark, or left hand path. If something seeks to free, it is right handed and of the light. Thats why even love can be lefthanded. How many times do we say we love, but we really want to control and just have our way.

That are very sticky questions/answers..So left and right..what is difference, IMO just different styles?"God love both, left and right, he/she/it is manifest through all sides"..so choseing one side, is that an answer?And do balance could be an answer?So if you forceing conductivity with ormus, there is good chanse to become imprisioned by your higher self, before you understand ununderstendable, IMO there is no place for shourtcuts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by duka_kv View Post
    there is good chanse to become imprisioned by your higher self, before you understand ununderstendable
    Hi duka_kv,

What exactly do you mean by "become imprisoned by your higher self"?

And how exactly do you perceive this 'imprisonment' (as you call it) to be a hindrance in 'understanding ununderstandable'?

Just curious... Thanks in advance for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Androgynus View Post
    Hi duka_kv,

What exactly do you mean by "become imprisoned by your higher self"?

And how exactly do you perceive this 'imprisonment' (as you call it) to be a hindrance in 'understanding ununderstandable'?

Just curious... Thanks in advance for the reply.
    Hi Androgynus.
    I will try to be more clear, those are some of my contemplation.
    To describe this, i will add some therms, such as material,etherical, astral and mental body of man = physical emanation,energy ,emotions,thoughts, i simplicied as i can.
    So that is man, and balance of that 4 man elements are imoptrant to for man functionality.
    So when I said higher self, i meant mental part of man, fire part, the most higher part,concious, from what all other three parts emanate.
    In every man it is representation of God, fire, but it is one unholy fire, as it is not in agreeable with creator (omnipotence), (so is it legend of fall?)
    And now through ormus we conduct that "unholy" fire and becoming higher self prisioner.With that the most we can do is to get to core of that unholy fire or lucifer and have some powers, natural, or supernatural, like many ocultists or mistics have done.So now we are in unholy core of fire, yet manifested on earth, we have all supernatural/natural powers, we achieved "the highest" self and we think it is god.As natural alchemist we achieve perfect helth, thousant years of life, become just picture of eternity.And when cosmic clock ring out, and all manifested disintegrate in prima materia again, and all that emanations, bodies of man, disintegrate in that, thern start another turn, again integration..etc
    So understanding ununderstandable is actually transfiguration, sacrifice of unholy, or opening for light, or weding of unholy and holy, i dont know a lot of therms.So those are some of my contemplations, becouse IMO, every move we make come from higher self and if we have uncomplete mental picture of eternity, wi will (again) fall in natural perpetual circle, and if we are in balance with God (omnipotence) we dont need ormus, because it is superconductor of our higher self, not of God, just part of him/her, good/evil, light/darkness

+ Reply to Thread