Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Actual Effects of Ormus Ingestion

duka_lv

please forgive my misundersatnding, but everything I have experienced (not just thought about) has lead me to understand that this plane has a very limited consciousness, the actual body and brain itself limit our consciousness, which ahas alot to do with light percentage. When we strive to free ourselves from our lower nature (and this is a tedious, painful process involving love and death and failure and crushing and joy and all the things human) we eventually begin to change our physiology when done with the right motive of movinng closer to the magnificence of God. We are divine animals, we cannot decide to say, not feel sexual impulses. Wisdom (and there's alot out there, as we are not the first to think of all this) says use your sexual energy to free yourself. If you have an imbalance of rage, you use it to free yourself. sometimes this means working directly on the energies.
    You may be over-intellectualizing. That's also a part of being human.

Hi Donna
    Isn't everuthing expirience?
    Touch, feel, thought, there is difference in dense, level of density.Lower or higher self.
    When we strive to free from our lower nature, we go somwhere higher, higher nature, higher self and higher and higher..
    So what I want to say is that lower and higher are the same, just different in density (in level of perception).
    We can be concious of our body, energy, feelings, thoughts, 4 elements, and every of elements have themselves different level of density.
    So that we are, and every move come from one "level" of us.
    Our strive for freedom becoming our prison of that higher us (less densed). (action/reaction)
    It is energy transformation, not transmutation.
    With all of this i meant we can not free ourself from ourself.It must be done thru God (omnipotence, good/bad, oneness).
    Actually every our action have its reaction in some level, that is how this nature exist.It can be sexual, mental, emotional action, always raection
    occur.So energy just transform.Trnasmutation is when action and reaction (sulfur and mercury) transmute in one, unmanifested, omnipresent, by
    opening us to omnipresence of unmanifestationed.That is when our rationality stop and touch of God begin.
    So if imbalance is opposite of balance, then balance is not God.It is both.
    Sex is play of balance and imbalance at all levels, so freed sexual energy again be imprisioned (used) at higher levels of nature (conciously or not).
    Here is main question: do we want to transform ourself or to be transmuted by God ?

Ormus update!

I have now been on ormus for almost nine months. I am sleeping much better, as previously reported. I was taking one ambien and three benadryl to sleep. Now I am taking 1/2 ambien and two benadrly. Soon I hope to be off ambien. I have found some helpful tincturres to get me to sleep as well.

I am most excited about my numbers tho. I have reduced my blood pressuure meds significantly. I was taking benazapryl and metoprolol.. The metaprolol has been cut by 25 mg in the am and the pm. So I have cut 50 mg total. I am also cutting my intake of insulin by four units in am and pm, so by 8 units a day. These are results from the numbers I get from daily testing, and from how I feel. Everything musst bee done gradually annd with alot of monitoring.

The ormus is the main factor present, but I am getting accupuncture as well. My next goal is to get off my statins which control my cholesterol. So much of my money has gone directly into the pharamceuticcal companies. The doctors have no idea about any of these herbal or mineral helpers. Even the ones who try to do right are just prescription scribblers.

I am forever grateful to alchemy and the healing it has given me, and I am just a newbie! There has been significant changes in my diet, without trying, just a natural shift. I snack more often, but on nuts and fruit. I insist on juicing and eating healthy, because I want to, not because I have to.

I feel like the life force is changing somehow. I still have days of deep exhaustion and general funk, but I also have days when I feel good. And these are becoming more often.

Stress has been my biggest disease causer, but I think my astrology also had alot to do with it.

Donna.....what is ormuz? I am most interested in healing, particularly my eyes...eyesight...retinas. Is there anything I can do to help myself with this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Donna.....what is ormuz? I am most interested in healing, particularly my eyes...eyesight...retinas. Is there anything I can do to help myself with this?
    Google ORMUS... also it was years since Donna visited this forum so I doubt you'll get a reply (the post you replied to is 5 years old).

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Some people is going to hate me for writing this stuff, but take care with ORMUS... it is rather new (unlike classical alchemy) and many of its side effects are still unknown (and even one of its early enthusiasts is nowadays blind, probably due to Ormus).

Other than that, there's new medical treatments for the retinas... my own father is going through one of these new treatments and the results are being, so far, fantastic (his problem was that his body got "confused" and began to develop blood vessels in his retinas... thus creating "blind zones" in both of his eyes, but the doctors are curing him with some injections that destroy these blood vessels that shouldn't be there).

Investigate a lot on Ormus before deciding to take it as a medicine... it is confirmed that it has a lot of "good effects", but it's also quite confirmed that it has a lot of very unwanted side effects.

If you live in the USA, investigate the chances of visiting a reasonable country where medicine if free of cost (unless you have a medical insurance there).

Tincture of Rose petals and hips is good to stop migraines, optic nerve pain and inflammations of the eyes. Extract the rose petals and buds with ethanol. Take it diluted with water.
    If you have the equipment you can dry and burn the rose material after filtering and collecting the tincture. Make sure the ashes are completely burned with no black charred pieces. Add the ashes to the tincture in a jar with a lid and stir daily for a week then filter through coffee filter paper. This elevates the simple tincture to a spagyric level elixir.

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Some people is going to hate me for writing this stuff, but take care with ORMUS... it is rather new (unlike classical alchemy) and many of its side effects are still unknown (and even one of its early enthusiasts is nowadays blind, probably due to Ormus).

Other than that, there's new medical treatments for the retinas... my own father is going through one of these new treatments and the results are being, so far, fantastic (his problem was that his body got "confused" and began to develop blood vessels in his retinas... thus creating "blind zones" in both of his eyes, but the doctors are curing him with some injections that destroy these blood vessels that shouldn't be there).

Investigate a lot on Ormus before deciding to take it as a medicine... it is confirmed that it has a lot of "good effects", but it's also quite confirmed that it has a lot of very unwanted side effects.

If you live in the USA, investigate the chances of visiting a reasonable country where medicine if free of cost (unless you have a medical insurance there).
    Thanks for the tip and warning. I'll look into it. Right now I have been taking a lot of supplements. I've also had many treatments. I've had this issue for years and have had my blood vessels zapped with lasers. Initially it worked. The drawback? Formation of scar tissue. The inside of my eyes resemble a battle zone. I've also had injections. One, actually, that worked also. Used off shelf at the time. Avastin. It permanently stopped the bleeding and formation of blood vessels. If only this was available 20 years ago, my vision would be much better. I'm always on the lookout for trials involving gene therapy, stem cells, things like this. They are the next wave of treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Google ORMUS... also it was years since Donna visited this forum so I doubt you'll get a reply (the post you replied to is 5 years old).

AH! So I see now! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    Tincture of Rose petals and hips is good to stop migraines, optic nerve pain and inflammations of the eyes. Extract the rose petals and buds with ethanol. Take it diluted with water.
    If you have the equipment you can dry and burn the rose material after filtering and collecting the tincture. Make sure the ashes are completely burned with no black charred pieces. Add the ashes to the tincture in a jar with a lid and stir daily for a week then filter through coffee filter paper. This elevates the simple tincture to a spagyric level elixir.
    Hmmm thank you. Sounds interesting. Might give it a try

+ Reply to Thread