Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Actual Effects of Ormus Ingestion

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Thanks for the tip and warning. I'll look into it. Right now I have been taking a lot of supplements. I've also had many treatments. I've had this issue for years and have had my blood vessels zapped with lasers. Initially it worked. The drawback? Formation of scar tissue. The inside of my eyes resemble a battle zone. I've also had injections. One, actually, that worked also. Used off shelf at the time. Avastin. It permanently stopped the bleeding and formation of blood vessels. If only this was available 20 years ago, my vision would be much better. I'm always on the lookout for trials involving gene therapy, stem cells, things like this. They are the next wave of treatment.
    OK... now I understand perfectly what we are talking about.
    You have EXACTLY the same problem that my father has, but in your case it begun 20 years before and the new medical treatments were not available by then... and the result is that you have plenty of scars in your retinas due to the "bad" or "precarious" treatments.
    Some suggestions:
    1) Avoid the lasers... I happen to know one of the most experienced eye doctors of the world (Ophtalmologyst in English?) and I asked him about my own situation (I need glasses, but I'm not a serious case) and a laser surgery... he explained me that no laser treatment should be used in the eyes, that the risks are HUGE compared to the benefits.

2) The modern vaccines are really good to contain the problem, but they won't fix the already existing scars... but they can help you to stop the problem for getting even worst.

3) I seriously doubt that in Alchemy, Ormus or Spagyrics you will find a solution to remove those scars... alchemy can do miracles, but not ANY miracle. It can even heal problems that from a medical point of view are more "serious" than your problem (i.e, I think it is possible to cure a cancer)... but some medical conditions are different (i.e, if you had a missing limb, a missing hand, then not even the philosopher's stone will give you back your hand).

4) If you like prayers, you can take a bowl of water and invoke God under the name of JAH, asking him to heal your eyes.
    then the archangel RATzIEL (do not give him any image, if you need an image just imagine the color of a cloud on a cloudy day)
    Then the choir of Angels of Auphanim (try to see/imagine a spinning wheel)
    Then Chokmah ("Wisdom")
    And finally clean your eyes with the water.
    This is a prayer, not a medicine.

You can finish the prayer with a cross stating "Yours (touch your forehead and imagine a while light descending) is the kingdom (point to your feet), the power (touch your right shoulder) and the glory (touch your left shoulder) forever (join your hands in the middle of your chest and see the white light concentrated there and flowing though the whole of your body).

This practice, if you like it, may help to keep the spiritual strength and endure the hard times. It comes from the tradition of the Qabalah, I made a simpler version... but it is as good as a more "elaborate" version.

5) Have faith, the eye medicine has been advancing very fast during these last years.

I'm going to try Ormus. It may help...or at least, promote general health. A friend had eliminated her glaucoma and cataracts by instilling MMS in her eyes. I've used MMS in the past for general health. I'm a bit leery of putting it in my eyes though, however, it worked for her...after she experienced pain and burning, and was unable to open her eyes for a day or two...I cannot do this...I have to work and do many other things. She did see clearly after this however. I need to read up on MMS again and think about it. MMS is sodium chlorite solution. The individual who promotes this is Jim Humble. You can google him and MMS for info.
    Last edited by Archangel; 03-14-2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Here is a little more info, not just on ormus, but on healing clays. I'm sure people here are familiar with Joseph P. Farrell's books, particularly The Philosopher's Stone. Thoughts? I have not read it yet. Since my eyes went bad, my reading has diminished. I plan on reading this and other books soon. I need to see if these books are available in download so I can blow up the fonts lol. A friend told me of a couple of books about clay. The Clay Cure Natural Healing From The Earth. Also see www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Earth/Clay Also Our Earth Our Cure A Handbook of Natural Medicine For Today. This is the definitive book on the subject. For ormus, see www.bluewateralchemy.com a bit pricey. Another site is www.calaverasalchemy.com I will read up on all of this and try these when I get back from my trip. The MMS site is www.jimhumble.is Jim Humble & MMS. I noticed some older posts here on oil of sulphur? Any recent experiences with this?

I started taking ormus 3 days ago. I don't notice anything yet. Has anyone here tried it? What was your experience?

What do you mean by taking "ormus"?

Do you mean make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it, what did you buy?
    If you made it, what from? (eg, sea water, sea salt, dead sea salt, volcanic ash, mine tailings, black beach sand etc)

I myself take 3 teaspoons of sea water precipitate every day for over 1 year, with no noticeable effects.
    I make it using sea water I collect myself, and food grade lye.
    About a month after beginning taking it, I did notice my breathing was much calmer after running up stairs, but that's probably because I was low in magnesium before I started.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist View Post
    What do you mean by taking "ormus"?

Do you mean make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it, what did you buy?
    If you made it, what from? (eg, sea water, sea salt, dead sea salt, volcanic ash, mine tailings, black beach sand etc)

I myself take 3 teaspoons of sea water precipitate every day for over 1 year, with no noticeable effects.
    I make it using sea water I collect myself, and food grade lye.
    About a month after beginning taking it, I did notice my breathing was much calmer after running up stairs, but that's probably because I was low in magnesium before I started.
    I bought it from calaverasalchemy.com. I do not know how to make it. I take the Country Blend and rub the 50/50 into sore joints. I think it's helping my trigger finger in my right hand. It's very painful but seems to be less painful and more flexible now. I also take tumeric though for inflammatory conditions, so who knows?

Blog Entries
    You'll find that turmeric will work alot better when combined with black pepper.

Has anyone found any hard evidence of these materials? Because I make ormus, and yes it makes my plants grow really really really well, but I don't really drink it because... well... why? Is there really any mono-atomics going on just because a a pH flip? If so, wouldn't it require a few flips? As in, really basic, back to really acidic, back to really basic and repeat a few times, like what we see when we do this to gold? I'm an alchemical optimist, in that I always favour cool alchemical happenings over what lame chemistry says about the matter, but in this case I just don't see anything that is going to change the covalent bonding habits of transition group metal's.

So I'm just asking... hoping to be proven wrong.. where's the proof?? I've read david Hudson's stuff and I just don't see where he spent that $100,000 or so...

Proof of what???
    If you mean proof that there are substances in nature which are actually precious metals, but are invisible to standard scientific tests.......then Don Nance has provided chemical assays that show increasing concentrations of precious metals in a given sample over time. That is clear, solid, scientific proof already that something amazing is going on, but nobody seems to be interested. Barry Carter documented Nance's work HERE.

Arthur Zeigler has conducted assays on his sea-water precipitate, and found the gold content over 100 times higher than what the scientific literature says it should be. But this is still too low for profitable extraction. However Zeigler runs a business selling sea water precipitate as fertiliser, so it seems he still found a way to turn profit from this technology, albeit in a rather mundane way.

As for David Hudson, his default mode is silence and secrecy. Just ask Joe VanDeKamp who couldn't get a single word out of him for the public record. And it's always been that way... even back in the late 1980's he was getting his associates to sign non-disclosure agreements before he told them anything.
    Hudson only ever goes public with very small amounts of information when he needs/wants money.
    So even if Hudson has any proof to offer, he'll never show it to you.....he's probably willing to accept your money though.

Since you're a scientific type ElixerMixer, you could always go out and get your own proof.
    Add something to your sea-water precipitate to knock the spin energy out of it,
    such as sodium metabisulfite, sulfur, carbon or even carbon monoxide gas.
    You probably need to apply heat and/or let it sit for a while, and and then compare gold assays before and after.

Anxiously waiting for your analysis on Nav2010 path.......
    ==================================
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

Blog Entries
    ghetto alchemist, you can expect me to share my discoveries in the quest for NavMundi (my name for the stuff) in the coming months, as i require good weather and its only just coming in now. In the mean time im working on this pyramid energy stuff.

On the topic, i have ingested some commercial ormus, a fair bit of it. Didn't notice a thing....not to say that it didnt do anything but i didnt notice it.

I paid about $100 a litre for a Himalayan dead sea salt blend from i think bluealchemy.com or something like that.

My next Ormus consumption experiment could be a little dangerous, but ill be giving it a go anyway.... I will be removing the Mg from this next batch AND THEN i will seek some red ormus oil by dissolving as much Himalayan rock salt in oilive oil, most people just drink the oil i think but in this case, i will be taking the small amount of red oil gained from the oil extraction method, and combining it with the best puree M-State ormus that i can make.

Also, i dont drink my own ormus, (the normal white precipitates) for the simple fact that for me to believe that it is truely safe for consumption, i would hope that it would be cleaned with distilled water at least 7 times. These home made lye mixes... well put it this way, I dont feel very 'Moses' right now, which makes me think that the white fluff is exactly that. fluff. and i seek the gifts of this path elseware, always seeking the colour red IMHO

EDIT: I do use the fluff as fertiliser though, and it does an incredibly amazing job at that. If you haven't tried it yet, please do, it will shock you how much plants really love the stuff.

Elixermixer, glad to see you're still with us cause I thought you disappeared.

If you want to do some experiments and let us know the results, then of course that's great and I'd certainly love to read about it. But what I was asking about was your analysis of Nav's path, as in what the fuck are we all doing wrong that nobody can replicate his results. I figure his instructions are incomplete, but that he left a hint about what's missing. And I just wanted your take on it is all.

Also just to stay on topic.... if you're using drain cleaner lye from the supermarket to make your own ormus, you certainly shouldn't eat it because of the mercury content. But you shouldn't eat any plants grown from it either for the same reason. (You would already know that plants are known to absorb mercury, lead and cadmium from contaminated fertliliser.)

Since you're living in SA, one of the only remaining states that allows over-the-counter food grade lye, you should just go and buy some. Check out all your local Asian grocery stores, it's in a clear glass bottle with a label that says "lye water".

Anyway, looking forward to whatever you choose to share in the future.
    Last edited by ghetto alchemist; 10-10-2016 at 08:30 PM.
    "Show me a stone which can cure cancer in 1 week,
    and I care not whether it transmute base metal to gold."

+ Reply to Thread