Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: actual effects of ormus ingestion

actual effects of ormus ingestion

Ok I've been on the stuff for about three months, even taking a three day "ormus retreat". I have a variety of strange symptoms, anyone else got anything to add? Currently I am having kundi pains, sometimes very painful but always very temporary, sharp pains all over my body at random times, again very rapid and sharp then gone, mouth full of blisters and canker sores, heart palpitations in the morning, actually waking me, awesome dreams, annd meditations, horrible ridged nail growth, emotional calm with periodic bouts of deep hopelessness/despair this rapidly comes and goes, increased libido, which is really saying something, and heightened intolerance of noises, crowds.

Can anyone direct me to an alternative info source on this effects of this? A book or website. I have already been to subtleenergies.com and am a member of the largets Yahoo group on Ormus. I have not seen a really good site on the varied effects of ormus.

Also my cockatoo that has horrible feathers is looking really good, been using trap water on him and cell salts.

Good God!
    Don't ingest this Ormus products anymore since they have nothing to do with Alchemy.I have seen products supposedly made from Gold but this cann't be true because if it really is made from gold the price would be a few thousand bucks.Ormus is nothing other than the calx of gold (if there is any present) which is very poisonous for the human body because it is not properly dissolved by a solvent.
    The chemist of today do not posses this solvent and therefore they are not able to reproduce alchemical results.

People like David Hudson and Laurence Gardner not to mention Carl Gustav Jung and other dreamers have tried to explain alchemy according to their own ideas and theories which became popular in a New Age movement what i call pop-Alchemy.
    I don't know why the people are so obsessed to intepret Alchemy to their own theories and fancies.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 09-25-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Hi, Puffer while I agree with you mostly about what you said, it is not proper either to dismiss these works simply as "pop alchemy". I have seen nothing on these forums on the internet but would be alchemists (who like to stick with the paths of the ancients) ripping David Hudson without giving his work a serious study. (which wasn't really his work but work he funded, which is open source cause his patents were never filed)
    He didn't know enough about classical alchemy to speak the language of the ancients or of the manuscripts which you are familiar with and so the source of all the contempt, however you have to realize all he had was Gardner's books, which are mostly trash, but if you take a close look at the research papers they speak for themselves.

I agree that next to no-one on the internet actually sells monatomic white powder gold but they sell instead salts, simple chlorides of potassium, magnesium and sodium, the only company that sells it exactly the way Hudson made it is Tibetan Gold.com in Hong Kong and yes the product is very expensive, because the process is long and hard.

And , no, white powder gold is not simply a calx of gold, nor is it a poisonous metallic salt, but instead just like potable gold it does not contain one single atom of gold, which is proved through the assays, although pure gold is its only beginning composition, does this not sound like alchemy to you? The repeated solving ,drying and baking and re-solving is the same as the ancient method, "solve et coagula", it is the return to the use of the four elements of water, fire, air and earth as the ancient philsophers advised , until the gold is reincrudated back to its beginning matrix of iron, alumina, and silica. If you follow his work and listen to the lectures of Hudson and read the published research papers and the patents you will see the proof, that in the assays only this matrix, which the philosophers also said is the matrix of gold is found in the reincrudated gold, and while I agree that this is in no way a "complete stone", because putrefaction which is the key to regeneration is left out, and so the phoniex does not manifest from its ashes, however the fire that is life that forms the real body of the gold is released into the waters of reincrudation during the solving operations, this fire when dried to a residue is the sal comm of nature, it is with this water that Hudson gave to doctors and miracles that can not be disputed were performed with. It is these waters that lie above the reincrudated gold that "pop alchemists" call "ormus", any common unanimated "mercury", a.k.a. potassium cyanide, h2o2 or aqua regia can accomplish the same, the first step is always to get the gold into an ionic solution and strip the clusters down until the metallic lattice is destroyed, the metallic lattice is where the fire lies, this was the universal electrical fluid that made the metal a metal.

The other important aspect to take away from his funded work was that it found that all t-state metals which are known to the alchemists as the "occult metals" have the ability to be solved back into a common base matrix of iron,alumina, and silica through repeated solving and coagulating, once again this is proved through the assays. The mechanism is one of cooper pairing of like forces within the atom at clusters smaller than what will constitute or precipate as a metal, this then means that metals are not what we think they are and atomic forces are not so rigid and straight-forward as science would have us believe, but instead they are only forms of condensed or corprefied light, this is evident because if these white powders are left exposed to the sun, the force which created the gold from the iron, alumina and silica will return and reform the gold, slowly over time the matrix will dissappear and the occult metals will re-appear in its place this is evident once again through the assays which do not lie they prove transmutation through invisible forces are happening, however silver will always precede gold in the assays, this is because this is the true un-ripe electrum of the philosophers.
    Last edited by LeoRetilus; 09-25-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Is David Hudson still living?

I forgot to menton the most important thing of all- I am sleeping better than I have in years. I have tried trap water which my boyfriends brother has designed to pass by magnets four times, in a housing of RO canister and neodymuim magnets. I have also tried basic ormus from Ambrosia Tech, and a paste that we got off ebay. If I smoke a very little bit if weed and use my crystals, I can see amazing things, like staircases to heaven, angels, etc. Better than LSD or psilocybin. Dont know bout other psychadelics. My crystals are very powerful now after using trap water on them, and I have been working with them for years, but nothing like this. I have heard of people talking about energy, but now I feel it like a matrrix of pancake batter we exist in. Surely this energy is secret fire.My boyfriend and I experiment with mudras and special hand holding positions that the energy moves through and gets kind of amplified.

I have been meditating for twenty years and have experienced alot of things, but nothing like this. It definately stimulates kundalini, but mine has been active for a while, at least five years.

I am really interested in the spiritual/ psychic and physically transformative effects of this. I'm just not seeing any large independent information sources. Like everyone is "in the business", and I am a very cynical and skeptical consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by True Puffer View Post
    I have seen products supposedly made from Gold but this cann't be true because if it really is made from gold the price would be a few thousand bucks.
    Quiet true. Most of the ORMUS out there is mainly magnesium hydroxide with some calcium hydroxide, and a wide array of trace metal hydroxides.

Ormus is nothing other than the calx of gold (if there is any present) which is very poisonous for the human body because it is not properly dissolved by a solvent.
    Sorry TP, this is not true, and completely false. The calx of gold (which is only gold particles - i.e. gold is still in a metallic state - not a salt) is completely harmless, and should be considered inert for all intensive purposes (since metallic gold is inert, and will not react with stomach acid - it's the same with silver). However, once you start breaking the gold clusters apart into smaller & smaller clusters it becomes quite medicinally active, and has much use in medicine. Please read up on Agricola's Treatise on Gold. There are many other treatises that deal with "atomized" gold, and the calx of gold for medicinal purposes. If the gold "calx" is an oxide/hydroxide, or a carbonate, then yes, it would be very poisonous to take internally since it would be converted the chloride of gold (which is a neurotoxin FYI).

I don't know why the people are so obsessed to intepret Alchemy to their own theories and fancies.
    No, and this may be true, but this does not mean that even many "alchemists" out there have a correct interpretation of the Art either.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 09-26-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garvolt2002 View Post
    Is David Hudson still living?
    Yes, he's still living. I too thought he had passed away a while back, but apparently this is not the case. I know somebody that somewhat knows Hudson, and he's still kicking.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 09-26-2010 at 05:59 AM.

Ok guys i am no expert on Ormus but this side effects that Dona is describing sounds like poisoning to me.Maybe the right preparation of the Ormus (with the Gold) will yield some positive results but the Ormus that she is ingesting is certailny not.

You should better analyzing her text and not mine.

Ok guys i am no expert on Ormus but this side effects that Dona is describing sounds like poisoning to me.Maybe the right preparation of the Ormus (with the Gold) will yield some positive results but the Ormus that she is ingesting is certailny not.

You should better analyzing her text and not mine.
    Hi, no yes, you are entirely correct! These are not good symptoms regardless of what one is taking. I would discontinue use immediately! Take a look at the Yahoo ORMEs group run by Daniel. Most of what's out there that is selling as monatomic gold, white powder gold, or ORMUS is not the real thing, and should be regarded with the greatest suspicion (let alone actually consuming it). Daniel is an expert on this subject, and he's willing to bet that only a handful has been able to produce true ORMEs. I myself have failed at the so called "white powder of gold."

A lot of people have good health when they begin taking this stuff, but end up with bad health in the end. If there's no original problem, then why experiment with potentially (most probably) harmful materials? Don't fix it if it's not broken! This is exactly the reason why I do not bioassay any of my alchemical products.

EDIT: TP, I wanted to say I'm sorry if I might've sounded a bit snappy in my previous post. I say these things, and do not think about how they will be interpreted by the other person (in an emotional sense, or maybe they'll be offended/hurt by what I say). It's a personal problem I need to work on. I'm an asshole sometimes, but I'm really trying to work towards this problem.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 09-26-2010 at 07:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    I have tried trap water which my boyfriends brother has designed to pass by magnets four times, in a housing of RO canister and neodymuim magnets.
    Trap water IS NOT poisonous. Especially if it is homemade.

ORMUS effects are similar to those experienced by those who practice qigong, yoga (especially by the breathing techniques), tantric sex, holotropic breathwork, ...
    It is not poisoning.

Effects like: sharp pain in tailbone (during the night), sleeplessnes, heart palpitations (with awakenings during night), the characteristic buzzing sound in ears (especially during night), tingling sensation in perineum (just to mention some of them), means that you are overdoing it with your spiritual practices, gathering too much "energy" in your head. Regulate paractices till effects subside.

If you truly want to get rid of those side-effects and practice what you like as much as you want, you have to open the "microcosmic orbit" (touching tongue to palate) so that the "energy" does not get stuck in head or other part. Study taoist yoga (eg. Mantak Chia's books) for a very detailed explanation of how the energy system works and how to proceed safely.

+ Reply to Thread