Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: A Modern Sexual Alchemy

Quote Originally Posted by solomon levi View Post
    Hi III.
    Yes, I get the satire and humor, I think. But i also feel something going over my head or that I am
    missing some part of the communication. I had a brief fast and my head is kind of spinning and hard to focus,
    so maybe I'll have more to say when I'm grounded.

I don't say much on this topic anyway. In my experience, sexual alchemy is the same as pranayama
    but with the "seed on fire" from sexual arousal, which does make a difference.
    Pranayama, to me, is using breath and visualization to raise the energy from the base chakra to the crown.
    The same experience can happen with sex and more... sharing your partners energies, etc.
    But there are many books on that stuff.

Hi Solomon,

I'll lay out what I intentionally put in that piece. If you see more or missed some I would be interested in hearing what you have to say.

First let me say that I think all these things in life have a higher purpose though not always what we might understand or think. For instance there is a regular cycle of "out and back", sort of like kick the can. When we come back we bring what we have learned from the farthest we have reached and managed to remember and incorporate. Then we share that, aiding the common effort even if not obvious.

So first of all let's consider the observation point 700 years from now. 20th century English is a dead language. There has been a planet-wide collapse. All societies have gone through a collapse and new ones have grown in the cultural composts of our times. Most of the fine details have been lost and even the broad well known details are about as well known as the details of daily life and technology of 1400 AD is to us. In the cultural collapse a lot of detail, vocabulary and distinctions have been lost. In re-arising the new culture makes different linguistic distinctions in different ways. People have been through two inguistic changes, one the collapse to a non-literate dark ages peasant and then an ascent into an educated techological society and a much larger and more complex language with perhaps radically different cultural assumptions. Let's say a set of changes such as happened with the fall of Rome and the re-emergence of an educated culture 2000 years later. Let's assume that the vast amount of printed material helped preserve some knowledge and make recovery of technology easier than re-inventing it from scratch.

For starters the whole things is about human sex. We have 2 Divorced White Females and 1 Divorced White Male in separate heterosexual encounters being compared. The 7 channels are the 7 main chakras. The 1000+ sub-channels are the petals. As I have stated before all the channels are information channels. From 700 years out commercial and cultural distinctions from a 50 years period may not be remembered. So "plug compatible" goes back to IBM's attempt to prevent outside sources for disk drives etc. It was certainly an important computer issue for one short period of time. "Waveguide" can apply to any kind of wave in liquid, light, microwave etc. However, a finer distinction "optic fiber" exists for light and the term "waveguide" generally isn't used in terms of liquids so the assumption is "microwave" though that is never said. Further there is some Alchemical information injected here. The "lingam", a "wand of light" is quite literally a waveguide, guiding the energy out the chakra on the end off the penis plugging into the corresponding chakra in the woman's vagina. When that occurs it's almost like the energy lasing.

This is an example of translations creating detail and distinctions that may not have existed in the original, especially in coming from a less complex to more complex language. In talking about snow, Western US skiers and Eastern US skiers use different language sets. There are a dozen or two terms making distinctions amongst various hard frozen surfaces in the east that are all called "ice" in the west. And of course what is called "black ice" on a road surface is called "blue ice" on a ski slope or intentionally fatal protection measures in cyberspace (William Gibson - Neuromancer)

Using MM instead of inches in stating waveguide length and using ranges with number of standard deviations helps establish that this is a technological paper and again is what would be expected about microwave waveguides and reinforces the assumptions. The fiber covering is of course shifting hair patterns. Great idea for cooling a chassis with room temperature superconducting fibers (Niven did that kind of superconductor cooling decades ago) and dependent upon their future development to be able to part of their assumptions. "Butlerian Jihad", what can I say if they got ancient fiction confused with ancient history. And while the Know-Nothings are a 19th century political group, again what's 140 years from a 700-800 year persepctive. And for all they know the KNs did survive. And again maybe there is a "Revenge of the No Nothings" or some such a little later in this century that perhaps hurries on the collapse that the future translators know more about than we do. Or maybe the Know Nothings and the No Nothings are two quite different groups confused by sounding the same.

So mostly we have a pretty straight forward word substitution cipher with bodies and sex being described so as to sound like products of technology. There are key words that refer to out of time sequence things and that are intentional misdirects. I didn't throw in confabulation.

So there are all sorts of ways to get confused. The subject can be misidentified. Words can be misunderstood. False archetypes can be triggered. False trails can be followed. Ignorance of everyday items that "everybody knows" are not written down for 1000 years hence. Language and cultural assumptions change.

In my experience, sexual alchemy is the same as pranayama but with the "seed on fire" from sexual arousal, which does make a difference.

There are certainly some similarities. There are a lot of similar tools producing very similar results. However, there are subtle distinctions amongst the various tools and effects. It is these fine distinctions that can make all the differences in the world.

Pranayama, to me, is using breath and visualization to raise the energy from the base chakra to the crown. The same experience can happen with sex and more... sharing your partners energies, etc.

It's the things for which there is no alternative that is most interesting. There are some alternatives in which ones partner are invoked non-physical beings. It still is a required partner to do these things with.

But there are many books on that stuff.

There are indeed. Some are excellent. Some are merely regurgitated readings from elsewhere. Some are fantasy. J.R. Haule estimated that 99% of those purporting to be teaching tantric mysticism were not doing so. None of them include unspoken teachings. However, I know of no books that teach in any way many of the most important aspects. None share energies or teach the intricacies of sharing energies, of cooperating in all kinds of amazing ways, of opening complicated gates and of doing "alchemical union" or even what it really means. In fact all the amazing interactions that are taught by doing them with somebody are indescribable in a book.

Also, most such books are weak on theory. If you know what the structure is and how things work it is much easier to learn to work with it. The structure itself can suggest ways to work with it.

One of the problems with Tantric practice us that a lot of old books and teachings have described it in ways that conflict with "scientific" viewpoints. So one sees books trying to explain "semen" being "raised up the spine to nourish the brain". I have seen lots of verbiage wasted on trying to justify such a thing. Bypassing ejaculation while experiencing orgasmic energies happens. It's not terribly difficult, one just has to pay attention and practice. "Raising" the orgasm up the spine makes more sense because an orgasm is energy and follows the energy channels, "nerves". However, when one "raises" the orgasm, it is merely hypothesis that it is up the spine as that was the only channel known until recently. Now that vagus nerve orgasms are a proven reality there is a second channel that could be experienced differently. In women, the vagus nerve orgasm was learned about studying orgasming women with injured or missing spinal cords.. For decades there was the argument about "vaginal" versus "clitoral" orgasms. The vagus nerve is hooked up to the cervical triggers and maybe the g-spot and maybe parts of the main body of the clitoris that splits into inflatable tubes running along either side of the vagina. along with the viscera. Women have direct access to the vagus nerve hookups. The seven (or nine) stages of Taoist orgasm can all be explained in terms the orgasmic trigger point or points activated for both orgasm responses, which are different. For men it's less direct but could certainly be hypothesized. When "raising" the orgasm it certainly seems to spread into the viscera as it travels upwards and is something different from the usual external penile stimulation result. It certainly seems to be a more realistic explanation than learning to suck water or mercury into one's bladder to explain absorption of things from a woman's orgasmic fluids. Science has shown that women absorb hormones, vitamin B12 if present and who knows what else right through the mucosa. Men absorb B12 and other substances the same way without any straining at gnats to explain it as literally sucking fluids into the penis. Medications given by suppository are old hat. There are a lot of theories that originated with little understanding of physiology and biochemistry that can be re-explained in ways consistant with science. Unfortunately science is no more accepting of sexual empathy or telepathy than they are of "subtle bodies". However, they have found neurons whose job appears to be to mirror or model the other person. And that may not be a correct answer, but it can be used to support the responses reported.

Strong orgasmic response does "nourish" the brain, with increased oxygenation instead of semen. Energy "transfer" occurs, whether with subtle bodies and/or absorption of B12 or whatever.

The anus is attached to the vagus nerve and the prostate may be. Indirect stimulation to certain areas around the interior base of the penis can appear to lead to vagus nerve orgasms in the male. As the nervous system grows and responds to training, it is reasonable to speak of redirecting orgasms up the "spine" or at least raising them. Under the perineum, where the "Kundalini reservoir" is located could very well be the terminus area of the vagus nerve. While much has been attributed to hypothetical spinal channels perhaps the vagus nerve is the actual channel. I don't know what the "real" answers are. I am saying that applying a different hypothesis can lead to different conclusions and possibly different methods of learning.and teaching. Detectable neuron growth can be had in 2 weeks of practice of a new skill.

How our systems are wired makes access to these things easy and unavoidable. People just interested in having "sacred sex" often find themselves starting to have mystical experiences much to their surprise. This mystical access is built in. The vagus nerve appears to hook into our "cosmic modem". So all this "Tantric sex" or "Alchemical sex" might just be explained in terms of normal sexual functioning once one gets past the fears and blocks.

---
    Last edited by Avatar; 12-02-2010 at 05:08 AM.

Bladder kidney channels.
    I will be starting traditional vajroli practise soon.
    silver rod and all.
    No bacteria generating catheter.

I have personal experience with these practices.
    But my belief is not solid as I have not figured it out yet.
    It certainly does not go up the spine.
    and the vegus nerve, almost defiantly vital to proper pranayama " which will make the entire Nervouse system, rapidly fire even too the point of involuntary muscle tension. If done for an extended period of time, the body becomes magnetic to itself)
    and that, is just proper pranayama.
    proper pranayama should take no more than 5 minutes to activate.

Sexual energy should not travel up the front nor back, but should go threw the center channel, so that both front and back rise together in blissful raptures. Though the bliss of being is not the same. same but different contexts when it comes to meanings.
    As well, their becomes much more Semenal fluid than semen itself.
    a good way to know that "any" sexual energy has been sublimated, is the smell under your arm, will alter and change based on degree sublimated, dryness, moisture factor.
    this change is present even on very low subliminations.
    One ejaculation brings down the upwards flow equal to streangth of ejaculation.
    all that's left is efficiency once you know what your doing to do.
    method vs ease
    Sufficient=easy
    Little time, much result.
    Microcosmic orbit is dangerous.
    Just so you all know.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaar186 View Post
    Bladder kidney channels.
    I will be starting traditional vajroli practise soon.
    silver rod and all.
    No bacteria generating catheter.

I have personal experience with these practices.
    It certainly does not go up the spine.
    and the vegus nerve, almost defiantly vital to proper pranayama " which will make the entire Nervouse system, rapidly fire even too the point of involuntary muscle tension. If done for an extended period of time, the body becomes magnetic to itself)
    and that, is just proper pranayama.
    proper pranayama should take no more than 5 minutes to activate.

Sexual energy should not travel up the front nor back, but should go threw the center channel, so that both front and back rise together in blissful raptures. Though the bliss of being is not the same. same but different contexts when it comes to meanings.
    a good way to know that "any" sexual energy has been sublimated, is the smell under your arm, will alter and change based on degree sublimated, dryness, moisture factor.
    this change is present even on very low subliminations.
    One ejaculation brings down the upwards flow equal to streangth of ejaculation.
    all that's left is efficiency once you know what your doing to do.
    method vs ease
    Sufficient=easy
    Little time, much result.
    Microcosmic orbit is dangerous.
    Just so you all know.
    Hi Avaar186,

First let's start with a quote from JR Haule in Making Sense of Tantra.

Here, in Vimalananda's own words as recalled by Svoboda, vajroli is presented as a rollicking contest:
    I know I said that the female should under no circumstances climb on top of the male. I stand by this statement as far as sex between ordinary people is concerned, but the situation is different, vastly different, when two people know Vajroli. Then it becomes a friendly competition. I start off with one posture and try to take her off guard and overwhelm her with the sensation. She will respond by changing my posture into a slightly different one, trying to get the upper hand. A rhythm of its own develops, a musical melody, and both of us begin to dance while we are still making love. There's nothing like it; you just can't imagine the feeling.
    Suppose she tries to maneuver herself on top of me. If she succeeds she will gloat: "Ha, what sort of Shiva are you? Now I will be in control." I can't allow that, so as soon as she comes on top I will suddenly, effortlessly, and gracefully transform that posture into one in which I am in control. Then I can tell her, "You dare not try to control me; I am your controller!" And as I speak those words she will be converting that posture into another one more favorable to her.
    When both partners have full knowledge of Vajroli there is mutual benefit. She releases a little of her secretion to him, just enough to lubricate his prostate; he releases just enough of his prostate fluid to rejuvenate her. . . .
    Vajroli is not a joke. A man who uses full force Vajroli on an ordinary woman will cause her to bleed. She may even lose control over her sphincters and soil the bed. It can cause complete revulsion for sex, or it can create nymphomania. When a woman who knows Vajroli "milks" a man of his semen he discharges and discharges until he is empty and still must discharge. The tension becomes so great he cannot bear it. So this knowledge is not to be toyed with, lest you ruin yourself and others with you. When both partners know Vajroli, though, well, there is nothing like it in the world. You'll forget all about sex except with that partner.
    Vajroli is only the beginning. After Vajroli there are Rajjoli, Sahajoli, Amaroli, and Gaupya -- but no one knows about Gaupya except Lord Shiva Himself. These techniques are very difficult to describe in words and can be practiced only when the two partners can leave their bodies at will. The Vedantins [7] talk about "Atma krida, atma ratih, atma maithunam," meaning the love play, eroticism, and sexual union of the Universal Soul, but they don't understand the true meaning of it. What happens is that the male must enter the female's body with his subtle body, and vice versa. Then the man will be able to feel the spasms his mate undergoes as each erogenous zone is ignited, and she can do the same thing in his body. They both thoroughly enjoy each other's play before the final coitus occurs.
    Vajroli is a mutual clashing, interaction, and union of two personalities into one. Shiva and Shakti merge together into Sadashiva; the proton and the electron reunite to form the neutron. Just as in physics such a union is associated with tremendous energy, the union of Vajroli is associated with awesome Shakti, which can be used for great spiritual advancements. It is the achievement of a lifetime (Svoboda, 1986: 287-9).
    As vajroli is defined as a friendly competition, or a rollicking contest:and I would agree with that, also a cooperative ascending dance. The two paragraphs below are most descriptive.

Vajroli is only the beginning. After Vajroli there are Rajjoli, Sahajoli, Amaroli, and Gaupya -- but no one knows about Gaupya except Lord Shiva Himself. These techniques are very difficult to describe in words and can be practiced only when the two partners can leave their bodies at will.

What happens is that the male must enter the female's body with his subtle body, and vice versa. Then the man will be able to feel the spasms his mate undergoes as each erogenous zone is ignited, and she can do the same thing in his body. They both thoroughly enjoy each other's play before the final coitus occurs.

When both partners know Vajroli, though, well, there is nothing like it in the world. You'll forget all about sex except with that partner.

Nowhere on this topic is the doctrine of physically drawing in the others juices, silver rods in the urethra, retention of liquid in the bladder or anything else mentioned. Haule does mention it elsewhere as a training exercise.that some very determined persons undertake. Now I'm not following any orthodoxy of definition, I'm not doing school training exercises to strengthen my PC muscles or trying to reverse normal direction of flows. I'm not trying to prove a hypothetical occurance, said hypotheisis invented to describe some very real effects a long time before physiology and biochemistry are known. I'm not trying to be somebody's definition of a Tantric Master. I'm an Alchemist using various methods for achieving things with the subtle body as described above, among other things, So, as in THE SERPANT AND THE RAINBOW, I have worked out some alternative hypothetical descriptions more in line with physiology and biochemistry. There are many steps that are traditional yet may not accomplish anything useful for Alchemy

She releases a little of her secretion to him, just enough to lubricate his prostate; he releases just enough of his prostate fluid to rejuvenate her. . . .

Absorption happens without any elaborate efforts merely as an effect of time. Absorption in all the tissues is time dependent. I did a set of tests for instance allowing me to calculate the rate of absorption of methylb12 and adenosylb12 via oral mucosa versus injections. All sorts of medications and vitamins can be given sublingually. The vaginal mucosa are very similar tissues. The penis above the circumcision scar which would normally be under the foreskin and naturally moist by secretion but kerotinized when exposed is very similar and probably somewhat better at absorption than ordinary skin. The bladder is less effective at absorption than the oral mucosa according to research. In the female male hormone absorption has been measurewd and edemonstrated when it was noticed that women whose partners didn't wear condoms were less depressed. Further semen (not sperm, the liquid component) has up to about 100 times the transcobalamin content of blood allowing one ejaculation to potentially contain as much active b12 as 10% of all one's blood. This is enough to make a very noticeable difference in one even slightly deficient. Holotranscobalamin (transcobalamin with b12 on board) is directly absorpable and protects the b12 from excretion by kidneys.

Several hundred years ago it might have seemed reasonable to hypothesize actually drawing in the fluids to absorb from them, now we know that is not necessary at all.

40+ years ago when I was teaching skiing, during instructors training we had to ski down the hill with our gloves between our knees without dropping them. This was an attention training exercise. It was not meant as an objective in itself. When the ski boots changed from leather to plastic, the "final forms" we had to learn changed because the leather boot ways didn't work with plastic boots. When I used to take long solo cross-country drives I would drink lots of liquid when tired and the bladder pain was sufficient to keep me awake no matter what.

And of course in many periods and cultures gone by there was about a 2 year conditional training period during which students would be given much to keep them busy building some skills of attention and the like and not be exposed to the "secret knowledge" until after proving ones self worthy, for many reasons including avoiding the "casting of pearls before swine".

That pattern of back and forth releases of fluids becomes most effect when maintained over a period of several hours as the two partners play an energy level leapfrog that is fully cooperative despite the possible appearance of competition.

Good luck. Personally I think you are straining at gnats. It is not a matter of belief.

The spinal nerves and the vagus nerve are the two direct neurological paths. The seven (nine) levels of orgasm of Taoist fame are real enough and translate directly to either spinal nerve paths, vagus nerve pathway or both being aroused in various ways. Learn them, practice them and then try to describe them in ways consistent with modern physiological knowledge. It would be most interesting to watch fMRI images during the various stages to see just what the differences in the brain are. I can feel chakra energies with my hands and various other parts of my body. I see no reason to hypothesize an extra neurological cause and then set out to prove it. We have multiple nervous systems which all activate in various ways with sexual arousal. With practice we can make conscious some of the 3 sympathetic nervous system sections along with the usual sensory and motor systems. Another thing that can be made conscious with practice is the old lizard brain sight center which see things differently than the mammalian sight system based on the optic nerve and visual centers.

The smell under your arms will change for all sorts of reasons from diet to hormones to flora from your sex partner to going nude. A few days nude with bathing and there is a complete change of flora and odor.under the arm and every where else for that matter. Clothing radically changes that amd causes much stink.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen
    Semen is an organic fluid, also known as seminal fluid,

As you see semen and seminal fluid are one and the same. Your statement makes no sense. I believe you are likely confusing sperm with semen.

I must confess I have no idea what you are talking about in part of your post such as your confusion about semen.

In any case I suggest Indecent Practices and Erotic Trance: Making Sense of Tantra by John Ryan Haule

http://www.jrhaule.net/ipet.html
    You may find it helpful. Again it's a much more current description by Jungian therapist who has taken up the practice.

Hahaha so my knowledge of the difference between sperm and semen was off.
    Sperm=white
    Semen=clear
    Yes..?
    it's not just the "bliss" of orgasm you are bringing up, you want everything, so that vitality and such multiplies.

Jing is infinite no? We can concentrate it once a day easily.
    subliminate Jing into chi/vitality
    and vitality into mental energy.
    Anyways, I'll let ya know if the silver tube works or not.
    simple absorption like that, if it was that easy, then promotion of simple sex would suffice.

The mammalian brain?
    Feel?
    Feel don't think-Bruce lee
    Feeling-consciousness/cit - Author Avalon
    listen,silence is golden-birdie brain

Anyways.
    sublimation and transformation of sexual energy/fluid
    Is supposed to be a way of attaining Amrita.
    Sexual lust is said to be the thing which destroys Amerita, so attaining it threw mastery of the sexual organ seems smart.
    immortality is contained within the method applied correctly.
    I am not armchair philosopher, I am practionair.
    everyone takes the practise too lightly and obscures it.

A tip!
    When real sexual energy is being sublimated, all heat goes from genitals, lust disappears, and you feel refreshed. If u do activly subliminate energy, refreshment and should be felt, not Nervouse depression associated with ejaculation.
    as well the body will turn physical red, and sperm nor semen will fall, and this comes with ease.
    Oh yes! I forgot, lol after u truly subliminate sexual fluid, specially if done activly, and almost only during this time, you will experience an extreme comfortable uphoria equal to dagree of raised energy. When this goes away, your raw vitality will be noticeably higher. and the functions of the body as well.

Hahaha so my knowledge of the difference between sperm and semen was off.
    Sperm=white
    Semen=clear
    Yes..?
    it's not just the "bliss" of orgasm you are bringing up, you want everything, so that vitality and such multiplies.

Jing is infinite no? We can concentrate it once a day easily.
    and vitality into mental energy.
    simple absorption like that, if it was that easy, then promotion of simple sex would suffice.

The mammalian brain?
    Feel?
    Feel don't think-Bruce lee
    Feeling-consciousness/cit - Author Avalon
    listen,silence is golden-birdie brain
    Hi Avaar,

Good luck in your pursuits. To be able to speak reasonably on things we need definitions in common.

Sperm=white
    Semen=clear
    Yes..?

No. Sperm = little wiggly gametes with half a DNA complement and under powerful light can be seen as tiny moving specks or as cells with tails under a microscope. Even a person who has a zero sperm count has semen with clear and milky looking components. The various secretions come from several sources and is combined. It contains hormones, nutrients pH modifiers, carbohydrate and concentrated ATP in the sperm itself. Many of the female fluids are quite similar from similar tissues. Stage of arousal and orgasm can be identified via the qualities of the female secretions. There are thick and slippery, milky color secretions at one stage from one place, clear, colorless and watery with a lot of sugar for another one However, during the "glide" that Haule speaks of the clear slippery prostatic fluid can flow quite copiously for hours. In the ESO book they speak of that as one stage of orgasm. I associate it with a certain degree of interpenetration of the subtle bodies and can happen across the room with a suitable lady, no touching required, or even with a non-marterial partner such as is taught in some forms of Tantra. During several other stages different fluids can "flow". This is without ejaculation or any spurts or whatever and happens if certain sphincters open at various levels of arousal. Learning to separate the signals of ejaculation, erection and orgasm(s) allows a great deal of control. Loss of erection for most follows an ejaculation but not these non-ejaculatory flows.

I sincerely doubt that "simple" sex suffices regardless of the absorption route. First, the sex needs to be engaged positionally etc so as to keep the fluids inside the vagina for several hours for the absorption to take place substantially. The extended intercourse spoken of is a minimal requirement. Progressing through the seven (nine) stages of Taoist orgasm does also produce extended intercourse and quite precise application of stimulation. It isn't simple or everybody would do it. The absorption is easy and natural and happens automatically. Allowing the flow of the fluids to bath the organs internally is needed rather than nothing and then suddenly all at once via ejaculation and it's over doesn't work. They say there are multiple ways to skin a cat. I've never done that so I'll have to be satisfied to say that there is more than one way to shave said feline. There are multiple ways to handle ejaculation and the results differ. Suppressing it through muscle strength produces a different result than learning control of the nerve signals and bypassing it with finesse or external pressure is different yet again. Learning to control the different signals is fairly simple but just takes a lot of practice. It is bypassing the ejaculation signal and allowing the continued ascent of the energies that ends up leaving one filled with ecstatic energies for hours and effects that lasts for days with a substantial change of consciousness. As there is a complete loss of time binding one can return from these experiences and find that many hours have passed for the bodies as a much greater apparant duration has passed for the consciousness. It is during this ascent when much mystical experience can be had including joint out of body experiences and the "how" of eternal life (not to be confused with "immortal" life). These give experiences that allow the evolution and growth of the eternal being of our "self".

I do not understand your usage of "sublimate". Do you mean "transmute"?

What do you not understand about the "mammalian brain"?

I studied neurological anatomy in school, have had mammalian pets as well as iguanas and an Amazon Green parrot. The brains of each kind of creature have different types of limitations and responses.

We still have the reptilian brain at the core of our brains with additional evolutionary layers wrapped around it. Many of our behaviors originate in the reptilian core and are modified by higher levels. Other things originate in the higher layers.

In the various yogas concerned with energy and mystical experience one learns how to pay attention to some of these pathways and no doubt grow new neurons by paying such attention and using them.

K.
    I apologize for not posting sooner, lots of busyness.
    tantra has many uses for sex and all other things.
    I am simply talking of a perticular effect.

Basically.
    the urine beckons upwards, it's as if it does not want to leave the body.
    When this condition happens ( and it is not a medical issues)
    Sexual fluid will not leave the body, the body becomes immensely red and hot with the activation of sexual fluid, one will feel refreshed as if just getting out of the ocean on a sunny day.
    And vitality ascends.
    Yes transmutation.
    I say sublimation because if the presence of heat, and the intensity of transmutation.

The redness is dark red, deep, and not quickly fading.
    The quicker the redness fades, the weaker the transmutation.
    a strong transmutation will turn the face red, the feet, the elbows knees and joints.
    Redness will descends from the chess to the stomach, it will consume the legs with color.
    The back will turn red, rising from the butt.
    You will feel heat eminate off you.
    And instantly your smell will change, as well as your eyes awareness of light and dark, shades, < these are the easiest and most noticeable signs, they happen quickly and with weaker transmutation. Specially smell.
    it is instantaneous change. " within moments"

Yes, Jing into chi into Shen is transmutation and is Chinese explanation of it.
    I do believe it must have to do with a vacuum pressure within ye bladder/kidney channel.

Though I could be wrong, this seems the only anatomical way.
    Either way it's an experience I've only been able to re creat on a low scale.

Ah, and semen turns clear. Less milky white. more clear dominate, though this stops when I stop soon breathing technique during sexual stimulation.

mammalian brain?
    I am familiar with it, what aspects do you know?
    Question. What part of brain deals with feelings and breathing?

As my breathing technique makes the entire Nervouse system rapidly fire.
    It is intense experience and one I can actually orally Teach and share.

K.
    I apologize for not posting sooner, lots of busyness.
    tantra has many uses for sex and all other things.
    I am simply talking of a perticular effect.

Basically.
    the urine beckons upwards, it's as if it does not want to leave the body.
    When this condition happens ( and it is not a medical issues)
    Sexual fluid will not leave the body, the body becomes immensely red and hot with the activation of sexual fluid, one will feel refreshed as if just getting out of the ocean on a sunny day.
    And vitality ascends.
    Yes transmutation.
    I say sublimation because if the presence of heat, and the intensity of transmutation.

a strong transmutation will turn the face red, the feet, the elbows knees and joints.
    Redness will descends from the chess to the stomach, it will consume the legs with color.
    And instantly your smell will change, as well as your eyes awareness of light and dark, shades, < these are the easiest and most noticeable signs, they happen quickly and with weaker transmutation. Specially smell.
    it is instantaneous change. " within moments"

Yes, Jing into chi into Shen is transmutation and is Chinese explanation of it.
    I do believe it must have to do with a vacuum pressure within ye bladder/kidney channel.

Though I could be wrong, this seems the only anatomical way.
    Either way it's an experience I've only been able to re creat on a low scale.

Ah, and semen turns clear. Less milky white. more clear dominate, though this stops when I stop soon breathing technique during sexual stimulation.

mammalian brain?
    I am familiar with it, what aspects do you know?

As my breathing technique makes the entire Nervouse system rapidly fire.
    It is intense experience and one I can actually orally Teach and share.
    Hi Avaar,

Yes indeed, sex does cause redness as you describe, often taking hours to fade. It is called "SEX FLUSH"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flushing_%28physiology%29
    Sex flush

Commonly referred to as the sex flush, vasocongestion (increased blood flow) of the skin can occur during all four phases of the human sexual response cycle. Studies show that the sex flush occurs in approximately 50–75% of females and 25% of males, yet not consistently. The sex flush tends to occur more often under warmer conditions and may not appear at all under cooler temperatures.
    During the female sex flush, pinkish spots develop under the breasts, then spread to the breasts, torso, face, hands, soles of the feet, and possibly over the entire body. Vasocongestion is also responsible for the darkening of the clitoris and the walls of the vagina during sexual arousal. During the male sex flush, the coloration of the skin develops less consistently than in the female, but typically starts with the epigastrium (upper abdomen), spreads across the chest, then continues to the neck, face, forehead, back, and sometimes, shoulders and forearms.
    The sex flush typically disappears soon after orgasm occurs, but this may take up to two hours or so, and sometimes intense sweating will occur simultaneously.

Flushing is also a cardinal symptom of carcinoid syndrome—the syndrome that results from hormones (often serotonin or histamine) being secreted into systemic circulation.

I and my partner often experience such a flush, heat and intense flushing. It is a normal part of the territory. Sex can release hormones ansd neurotransmitters into systemic circulation.

And instantly your smell will change, as well as your eyes awareness of light and dark, shades, < these are the easiest and most noticeable signs, they happen quickly and with weaker transmutation. Specially smell. it is instantaneous change. " within moments"

I suspect that it is actually the SENSE of smell that changes along with the sensory experience of light and dark. There is also a sensory change in the feeling of touch. As a matter of fact the sense of touch starts changing almost immediately and continues to do so during the entire sexual experience. These perceptual changes are caused by changes in "chambers" (EJ Gold's terminology) caused by changes in neurotransmitters and subtle body interpenetration, orgasmic changes (again, hormones and neurotransmitters). For those with an acute sense of smell the actual odors of the hormones and neurotransmitters my even be sensed. Also, when semen mixes with the female secretions there can be quite a strong odor produced separate and different from the two parts separately.

Haule mentions "erotic trance" and "glide". During this phase the fluid flowing, often in fairly substantial volume, potentially tablespoons full over several hours, is totally clear and very slick prostatic fluid. The white component (typically a fraction of a teaspoon) only flows when the valves to the testes opens.as one approaches the moment of ejaculatory inevitability. This can flow a bit without actual ejaculation if one hovers in the vicinity. In the female, massaging the base of the external clitoris can produce a milky colored really slippery fluid. The fluids released later inside the vagina are different and one of them is watery and not slippery.

That is a complicated question. There is the septum in the limbic system which deals with FFF (Flee, Fight, Fuck) functions.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbic_system
    The limbic system (or Paleomammalian brain) is a set of brain structures including the hippocampus, amygdala, anterior thalamic nuclei, septum and limbic cortex, which seemingly support a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, long term memory, and olfaction.[1] The term "limbic" comes from the Latin limbus, for "border" or "edge". Some scientists have suggested that the concept of the limbic system should be abandoned as obsolete, as it is grounded more in transient tradition than in facts.[2]
    The limbic system is the set of kid structures that forms the inner border of the cortex. In an abstract topological sense, each cortical hemisphere can be thought of as a sphere of gray matter, with a hole punched through it in the area where nerve fibers connect it to the subcortical structures of the basal forebrain. The hole is surrounded by a ring of cortical and noncortical areas that combine to make up the limbic system. The cortical components generally have fewer layers than the classical 6-layered neocortex, and are often classified as allocortex or archicortex.
    The limbic system includes many structures in the cerebral pre-cortex and sub-cortex of the brain. The term has been used within psychiatry and neurology, although its exact role and definition have been revised considerably since the term was introduced.[3]

The limbic system operates by influencing the endocrine system and the autonomic nervous system. It is highly interconnected with the nucleus accumbens, the brain's pleasure center, which plays a role in sexual arousal and the "high" derived from certain recreational drugs. These responses are heavily modulated by dopaminergic projections from the limbic system. In 1954, Olds and Milner found that rats with metal electrodes implanted into their nucleus accumbens as well as their septal nuclei[7] repeatedly pressed a lever activating this region, and did so in preference to eating and drinking, eventually dying of exhaustion.
    The limbic system is also tightly connected to the prefrontal cortex. Some scientists contend that this connection is related to the pleasure obtained from solving problems. To cure severe emotional disorders, this connection was sometimes surgically severed, a procedure of psychosurgery, called a prefrontal lobotomy (this is actually a misnomer). Patients who underwent this procedure often became passive and lacked all motivation.
    It appears to be an early part of the mammalian brain.

It appears that while these areas are normally beyond one's control, it is possible to learn to control some aspects meditatively. They are certainly manipulated with sexual arousal in a multitude of ways. In learning to "volunteerize" emotions (again EJ Gold's assessment) we learn to work to some degree with this part of the brain.

As my breathing technique makes the entire Nervouse system rapidly fire. It is intense experience and one I can actually orally Teach and share

There are completely automatic breathing functions controlled by probably 2 areas in the brain. However, conscious breathing changes that, changing CO2 levels, acidity of blood and a number of other things.

+ Reply to Thread