Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MMS

Blog Entries

MMS

here you can download the first part of an e-book for free to see what this is:
    http://www.miraclemineral.org/

here is how to make sodium chlorite:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5188671_make...-chlorite.html

Adding some drops of sodium chlorite to water with an acid releases the chlorine dioxide.
    If you have a kosher section in your grocery store, look for something called "sour salt".
    This is citric acid in crystalline form.
    You have to be careful with this stuff. For one, it is very alkaline, so treat it like NaOH solution.
    Two, ingesting too much will make you sick because your body is cleaning out too fast.
    But, as you can read, it does heal some incredible things.

Master Mineral Supplement

I'm glad you posted the former Miracle Mineral Supplement; Master Mineral Supplement is the new direction Jim Humble is going in.

In minute amounts, Chlorine Dioxide does an extremely good job at leaving your mouth pretty much neutralized and teeth smooth. Best clean you will ever experience in your mouth or probably by any means (period)

As for detox this 27% sodium chlorite solution is pretty potent. If you overdose and shock your body into purging drastically, you will forevermore have a bad association with the distinct scent of chlorine and most likely develope a gag reflex....

From what I can remember specifically from the book, the body is able to withstand anything below its oxidation rate of 1.4v. This compound has a oxidation rate of .9v, therefore anything not intrinsically within the coherence of the body is broken down and filtered out of the body with proper hydration.

A good counter measure to overdosing is to quickly neutralize its affects by drinking anything with Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), obviously the more the better.

I've recovered from colds and altogether erased some from festering physical symptoms beyond the original detection.

Dosage = 1 drop of 27% NaClO2 solution : to 25lbs of body mass. Increasing dosage a drop a day if taken 3 times daily, and to be continued for a week up to 15 drops, until body is fully if not considerably purged.

Simple and cannot be patented, the best solution in my eyes.

This is honestly a miracle of nature. The simplicity of what was ordained by the virtue of sacred design. To think that Nature itself has within it's womb the very solution for all deviants, and anything other than the purest inclinations towards Source/Oneness.

Mod Note: Continued from HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    http://www.mms-supplement.com/

I am currently using the same product for the european market,it is also used by the US military since it has no side effects (except for feeling like you have to puke for the first days which is not a side effect of the drug but a detox symptom of your body).
    ... You can't be serious! You're poisoning yourself... there are people who died from this stuff.
    http://abc7.com/news/abc7-investigat...hurch/1225161/

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach... the stuff used in disinfecting water in public baths... If you're already taking it, as you said, you probably are lucky with the dose, but over time you might damage your organs. And if you overdose... well you're done.

-------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 06-10-2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach ...the stuff used in disinfecting water in public baths
    This comment of yours shows a lack of inquisition, imo. How can you say such a "superficial" thing if you even invested just 5 minutes to look into this subject.

MMS is NOT chlorine dioxide. It is a different substance entirely. Showing me a link to some mainstream smear campaign and taking the high horse as if your 5 minutes of inquiry can compare to anybody who has investigated this seriously is in my opinion a mindset which is not very beneficial for any spiritual work...

Take 2 minutes of your time and google "difference between chlorine dioxide and MMS/CDS" or something similar and than ask/tell me anything further you wish to discuss privately please since this will not benefit the thread creator or his friend.

And if you overdose... well you're done.
    I have overdosed with 20 times the recommended dose... and nothing. It is NOT possible to overdose on MMS because MMS is not chlorine dioxide. There is not a single death or serious illness resulting from MMS publicly known on the entire world.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 06-10-2016 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.

MMS is NOT chlorine dioxide. It is a different substance entirely.
    Okay. What is it then? I checked the homepage you linked and all they provide is the following:
    1. Some information about chlorine dioxide (which leads to the conclusion they use it in their products)

2. A product description where they leave 22% of the ingredients out!!

Contents: 28% Sodium Chlorite Solution
    50% Citric Acid Solution
    the mms site you linked in the other thread

Showing me a link to some mainstream smear campaign and taking the high horse as if your 5 minutes of inquiry can compare to anybody who has investigated this seriously is in my opinion a mindset which is not very beneficial for any spiritual work...
    I didn't take any "high horse". Taking well meant information, about people who died from substances you take, as an insult, is actually not a good sign either...
    Also, you didn't provide any helpful information for the thread poster either. What you said was basically "I am taking this stuff, you can buy it here..."
    Giving medical advice and advertise products from unreliable origin, without any sources, to someone desperate isn't something good either.

Take 2 minutes of your time and google "difference between chlorine dioxide and MMS/CDS" or something similar
    Why not just Quote what the sellers homepage says instead...

Our CDS product is a solution that contains the active chlorine dioxide molecule dissolved within a slightly saline base
    sellers page

So CDS literally stands for "Chlorine Dioxide Solution".... Shows more about your 2 minutes of research, than mine...

Also MMS is made of the compounds you need to create chlorine dioxide. I quoted the ingredients above... "In the laboratory, ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) is prepared by oxidation of sodium chlorite."

It is NOT possible to overdose on MMS because MMS is not chlorine dioxide.
    I want a source for this claim. I posted the ingredients from the sellers-site (which you provided) and as said before, those clearly show "28% Sodium Chlorite Solution; 50% Citric Acid Solution". Those together make chlorine dioxide.

There is not a single death or serious illness resulting from MMS publicly known on the entire world.
    Maybe, maybe not. But this can also have a different reason, it might be hard to check when autopsy happens too late. But there's a reason why so many people who sold this stuff where judged for fraud or worse. Someone who sells an honest product, doesn't have to do the following....

MMS was a cure touted by an Australian couple targeting the Seattle area. They ran websites using fake testimonials, photographs, and Seattle addresses, to promote downloadable books touted as containing secret cures as well as selling bottles labeled "water purification drops" with a brand name of "MMS Professional".
    Wiki Link
    Direct Link

A woman from the city of Mackay in Australia, without qualifications to practice, charged up to A$2,000 to inject patients with MMS in her garage which lacked proper facilities for sterilization, and went as far as advising a person to avoid chemotherapy while "dishonestly promoting its benefits with no scientific basis for her claims".
    Wiki Link
    Direct Link
    Direct Link 2

Since you said the following:

Showing me a link to some mainstream smear campaign
    I guess I can expect some well researched sources from you which disprove my points and prove yours.
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-12-2016 at 03:06 PM.

I guess I can expect some well researched sources from you which disprove my points and prove yours.
    I am sorry but i am afraid that you can not because I lack the interest to spend much time on this just to "proof" something. Because it would mean to look up
    any source I came across in English.
    I accept any opinions you or other may have regarding this or me.

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach... the stuff used in disinfecting water in public baths
    I am sorry again. I have said MMS is not chlorine dioxide in regards to bleach or other products containing chlorine.MMS contains chlorine dioxide but not the
    same chemical used in bleach

Bleach(NaOCl) is not chlorine dioxide (CLO2), which with the help of an acidic activator (HCL) becomes MMS (NaCLO2)

It is NOT possible to overdose on MMS because MMS is not chlorine dioxide.
    I want a source for this claim. I posted the ingredients from the sellers-site (which you provided) and as said before, those clearly show "28% Sodium Chlorite Solution; 50% Citric Acid Solution". Those together make chlorine dioxide.

There is not a single death or serious illness resulting from MMS publicly known on the entire world.
    Maybe, maybe not. But this can also have a different reason, it might be hard to check when autopsy happens too late. But there's a reason why so many people who sold this stuff where judged for fraud or worse. Someone who sells an honest product, doesn't have to do the following....

MMS was a cure touted by an Australian couple targeting the Seattle area. They ran websites using fake testimonials, photographs, and Seattle addresses, to promote downloadable books touted as containing secret cures as well as selling bottles labeled "water purification drops" with a brand name of "MMS Professional".
    The reason for MMS not being able to cause an overdose is because MMS only oxidizes cells with a voltage of 0,96 Volt or lower and all healthy cells have a oxidization potential of 1 Volt or higher. So it does not cause harm to healthy tissue.

The other way it could cause harm, by compounding up "to much" of it is also not possible because MMS after it reacts dissolves into normal water(H2O) and table salt (NACL)

I didn't take any "high horse". Taking well meant information, about people who died from substances you take, as an insult, is actually not a good sign either...
    You are right and I am working on that, thank you! I did not perceive it as well meant information because, imo, it was not presented in such a way. I did not see somebody sharing or discussing but somebody explaining something to me without the least bit of validation of my thoughts on this matter.

.. You can't be serious! You're poisoning yourself... there are people who died from this stuff.
    http://abc7.com/news/abc7-investigat...hurch/1225161/

It contains chlorine dioxide... Bleach... the stuff used in disinfecting water in public baths... If you're already taking it, as you said, you probably are lucky with the dose, but over time you might damage your organs. And if you overdose... well you're done.
    Please explain to me how your comment was aiming to improve my or the thread creator`s situation. Also since you did not ask or discuss but gave me some absolute statements I had a hard time seeing your good intention. So if MMS is neither bleach nor did it kill anyone, (if people got hurt taking substances from shady sources this is neither MMS´s fault nor mine), than a potentially valid solution for the friend of zoas23 would have been dismissed. Without any further inquiry into this matter, together.
    But according to your statement no further inquiry was needed since you neither asked for it nor left room in your syntax for it. I just had to accept what you say as truth? Is this the "well meaning" you are referring to?

I do not wish to argue, I only wish to be open and honest about my reasoning. I could and should have handled my words and intentions more wisely and peacefully for that I apologize! But I also do not assess psychological indicators lightly, we all have our "talents". So I assume you truly wanted to help me/zoas23 but it is just as true that the way you wrote was neither an accident nor was it entirely well meant.
    Last edited by JinRaTensei; 06-12-2016 at 04:03 PM.

I am sorry but i am afraid that you can not because I lack the interest to spend much time on this just to "proof" something. Because it would mean to look up any source I came across in English.
    Yes it would mean exactly this. Since you claim this product is save/good, it would only be fair of you support your claims. Every information I come accross is either against this product, or comes from people who want to sell this stuff. So yes, if you have different neutral sources, you should feel obliged to provide them, especially after your advice for someone to take this "medicine".

Bleach(NaOCl) is not chlorine dioxide (CLO2), which with the help of an acidic activator (HCL) becomes MMS (NaCLO2)
    So you say MMS is NaCLO2. Sorry, but this is wrong. NaCLO2 is Sodium Chlorite, which is ONE of the two mentioned ingredients IN MMS. The acidic activator, you talk about, is, as I said before, the "50% Citric Acid Solution". Those two together (+ whatever those extra 22% are) make the CLO2 (chlorine dioxide) which you swallow.

And for the Bleach(NaOCl) part: There are different kinds of bleaching techniques, which use different kinds of chemicals. You mentioned one and of course, this one doesn't contain CLO2.

Chlorine dioxide is sometimes used for bleaching of wood pulp in combination with chlorine, but it is used alone in ECF (elemental chlorine-free) bleaching sequences. It is used at moderately acidic pH (3.5 to 6). The use of chlorine dioxide minimizes the amount of organochlorine compounds produced.[15] Chlorine dioxide (ECF technology) currently is the most important bleaching method worldwide. About 95% of all bleached Kraft pulp is made using chlorine dioxide in ECF bleaching sequences.
    According to EU classification "very toxic".

The reason for MMS not being able to cause an overdose is because MMS only oxidizes cells with a voltage of 0,96 Volt or lower and all healthy cells have a oxidization potential of 1 Volt or higher. So it does not cause harm to healthy tissue.
    Where does this claim come from? I'd honestly like to know your sources so I can make up my own mind. Since I haven't read anything like that before.

but somebody explaining something to me without the least bit of validation of my thoughts on this matter.
    Yes, I didn't ask for your thoughts on this matter because you did two things which "triggered" me emotionally.
    1. You claimed stuff you didn't back up with sources, therefore expecting people to simply believe you.
    2. It wasn't just a random subject (in which case I wouldn't care), but an actual medical advice for a dying person. That's one of the worst things I can imagine. Imagine this person blindly trusts your word, his friend takes the stuff and dies because of it. Who's the person to blame? In my opinion it would be you. (at least partially) Simply by providing sources, you could've given everyone the chance to check your "preachings", and therefore pass the responsibility for tacking this product on.

Please explain to me how your comment was aiming to improve my or the thread creator`s situation.
    By saving people who might read your post and therefore get into a dangerous situation, by falling for a marketing scam. (A field where I am very well educated in.)

Also since you did not ask or discuss but gave me some absolute statements I had a hard time seeing your good intention
    I am sorry for this, but as I said, you triggered exactly my weak points. I despise people who sell useless stuff, but I get furious if people sell life-threatening dangerous stuff. And if someone falls for something like this I get furios. But my anger wasn't against you, but against the people who sell this stuff. (Which might have been unclear, I admit.)

But according to your statement no further inquiry was needed since you neither asked for it nor left room in your syntax for it. I just had to accept what you say as truth?
    No you did not just have to accept it. I asked for your sources, so I could check them for their authenticity. But you didn't provide any. In the initial post I didn't ask for your sources, that's correct. I just expected you to provide them on your own.

And for your last part. I don't see any reason why you would apologize, I didn't take offense in anything you said. The only part that seemed somewhat close to an insult was questioning my whole spiritual journey. I know where I am, and your opinion on this matter is not important.
    What I don't understand is, why you avoided almost everything I posted in my previous post. Basically saying "I can't hear you, nanananana."
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-12-2016 at 06:02 PM.

http://educate-yourself.org/mms/chlo...004sep12.shtml

Extract from the link above

Chemical Structure of MMS:
    It starts off as a 22.4% solution of sodium chlorite, made by adding sodium chlorite to water. The sodium chlorite can be bought from chemical companies already in water, or it can be bought as a powder. However, it is with the sodium chlorite from which chlorine dioxide is generated and diluted in water, thereby making MMS. The chemical formula of sodium chlorite is NaClO2. Sodium chlorite is a very stable chemical. It has been stored in airtight containers for more than 20 years, and solutions of sodium chlorite are fully usable after being stored for 5 years.
    Yes it would mean exactly this. Since you claim this product is save/good, it would only be fair of you support your claims. Every information I come accross is either against this product, or comes from people who want to sell this stuff. So yes, if you have different neutral sources, you should feel obliged to provide them, especially after your advice for someone to take this "medicine".
    If I provide sources I have to "guarantee" the validity of those sources and for that I would have to read and comprehend them entirely. But 90% of my sources are written/spoken in the German language. So it makes no difference for me searching those sources compared to anyone else interested. But I do not need those sources since I have read similar ones already in my mother tongue. So if I can not provide the information without spending hours looking up sources just for you than I simply accept this.
    But unlike you I do not only find sources from frauds, salesman and people who claim MMS to be negative. Why should I do the work for you?
    Have you seen other threads which provide all the links? Does this seem to be the modus operandi in your eyes ? Or maybe do most here expect that people do their own research?

And for the Bleach(NaOCl) part: There are different kinds of bleaching techniques, which use different kinds of chemicals. You mentioned one and of course, this one doesn't contain CLO2.
    I do not know, I do not care. If there were millions of bleaching techniques out there it still would not change that MMS is not the harmful kind of bleach. What do you want me to do here? List all kinds of Bleach?

Where does this claim come from? I'd honestly like to know your sources so I can make up my own mind. Since I haven't read anything like that before.
    I have seen this "claim" several times in German Forums, Videos, Websites I have no English Source and I do not wish to look for one. Here is the German source anyway

http://josef-stocker.de/mms.pdf

Yes, I didn't ask for your thoughts on this matter because you did two things which "triggered" me emotionally.
    1. You claimed stuff you didn't back up with sources, therefore expecting people to simply believe you.
    2. It wasn't just a random subject (in which case I wouldn't care), but an actual medical advice for a dying person. That's one of the worst things I can imagine. Imagine this person blindly trusts your word, his friend takes the stuff and dies because of it. Who's the person to blame? In my opinion it would be you. Simply by providing sources, you could've given everyone the chance to check your "preachings", and therefore pass the responsibility for tacking this product on.
    I did not expect people to simply belief me but to make their own research.
    I gave advice about a medicine/substance which I myself have taken hundreds of times and even up to 20 times the recommended dosage ( more than once).
    What else can I do than recommending something I myself have taken? Why should I feel guilt or fear of responsibility?

By saving people who might read your post and therefore get into a dangerous situation, by falling for a marketing scam. (A field where I am very well educated in.)
    How do you know it is a marketing scam? Links? Please look for a source which I will deem acceptable and post me the link otherwise do you expect me to just belief you...
    And what if I send another link which proofs it is not a scam? What would we be left with? Two links and two persons...from which one has actually taken the substance hundred of times, while the other has no experience with it whatsoever (proof me wrong if I am mistaken here) and just chooses the "studies" which support his claim....

By saving people who might read your post and therefore get into a dangerous situation,
    What about yourself? If your claims are incorrect are you not bringing people into dangerous situations by preventing them from getting a cure? How can you disproof this? By posting a link which supports your claim? Than I can equally post a link which disproofs your point...so you will have to test it personally to be able to speak about this from your own knowledge, right?

What I don't understand is, why you avoided almost everything I posted in my previous post. Basically saying "I can't hear you, nanananana."
    Than I have to apologize but imo I have responded to everything I thought was relevant. Please state any questions which I missed again.

I also would like for you to reflect what you are expecting of me/ not doing yourself. How many threads here have links to their sources? Almost none!
    (I know I am repeating myself) I really can not understand your position stating I somehow am required to provide links. If I look up your posts, how many links do you provide?

The only things which matter are personal experience. That is also the reason why 95% of all Forum related matter is about personal experience.

It is also the reason why links are often not important because the source of them is not trust worthy, except for sources which have proven to be reliable through personally validating them
    Last edited by Andro; 06-12-2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Quote fix.

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    Chemical Structure of MMS:
    It starts off as a 22.4% solution of sodium chlorite, made by adding sodium chlorite to water. The sodium chlorite can be bought from chemical companies already in water, or it can be bought as a powder. However, it is with the sodium chlorite from which chlorine dioxide is generated and diluted in water, thereby making MMS. The chemical formula of sodium chlorite is NaClO2. Sodium chlorite is a very stable chemical. It has been stored in airtight containers for more than 20 years, and solutions of sodium chlorite are fully usable after being stored for 5 years.

http://educate-yourself.org/mms/chlo...004sep12.shtml
    So now you changed your opinion and actually admit that MMS is chlorine dioxide...?

If I provide sources I have to "guarantee" the validity of those sources and for that I would have to read and comprehend them entirely.
    No, you would validate where your "believe"/"opinion" on this matter comes from. Which could easily show if you fell for a scam, or if there is actually more behind it.

just for you
    No, for everyone who is about to take something which promises to cure about 90% of all diseases.

Why should I do the work for you?
    I don't expect you. I simply thought someone who makes such high claims, can back them up. I looked it up, and as said, couldn't find anything reliable that talks good about this stuff. Therefore I concluded for myself, it's bullshit. If you believe otherwise, I don't care. If you could provide sources that prove otherwise, I would care and reconsider my conclusion. That's why I asked for sources... Simply to see if there is some truth behind it which I couldn't find on my own.

Have you seen other threads which provide all the links?
    You didn't get my point. When it's not about someones health, I don't expect everyone to back up their claims. I always research for myself and never take anything for granted. But when someone claims stuff at the risk of someone elses health, it's a whole different level. And in my opinion NOT OKAY.

I do not know, I do not care. If there were millions of bleaching techniques out there it still would not change that MMS is not the harmful kind of bleach. What do you want me to do here? List all kinds of Bleach?
    You didn't get my point here either. You said: -> "MMS contains chlorine dioxide but not the same chemical used in bleach", followed by "Bleach(NaOCl) is not chlorine dioxide (CLO2),..."

This is what I understood from your reasoning here: "Bleach(NaOCl) is not chlorine dioxide (CLO2); therefore no Bleach contains chlorine dioxide".
    I simply debunked this conclusion by telling you that not every bleaching technique uses the same chemicals. Because there actually are bleaching techniques which use CLO2 (chlorine dioxide)...

I have seen this "claim" several times in German Forums, Videos, Websites I have no English Source and I do not wish to look for one. Here is the German source anyway

http://josef-stocker.de/mms.pdf
    Good, thanks. Something that can be checked.

I did not expect people to simply belief me but to make their own research.
    I gave advice about a medicine/substance which I myself have taken hundreds of times and even up to 20 times the recommended dosage ( more than once).
    What else can I do than recommending something I myself have taken? Why should I feel guilt or fear of responsibility?
    Since you seem to honestly believe in what you've said about this stuff, you of course can't feel guilty. This was an error on my side. Sorry.

How do you know it is a marketing scam? Links? Please look for a source which I will deem acceptable and post me the link otherwise do you expect me to just belief you...
    1. Don't turn the words around I said. You asked what the reason behind my post was and how it should benefit anyone. I answered, "By saving people who might read your post and therefore get into a dangerous situation, by falling for a marketing scam.". I never said this specific subject is most definitely a marketing scam. I said the reason for my post was to protect people to fall for a possible scam. I wanted to bring some light on the other side of the coin, since your post was completely one-sided without the mention of any counter-arguments towards this MMS.

2. There are many indicators which make it look like a marketing scam. The first most obvious is the lack of information about the last 22% of the ingredients and the complete lack of the ingredients of the CDS. (Which just seem to be already mixed MMS) The second is the typical bundle-selling method which is preferred in the "Online wonder pills"-market. Thirdly the people who are judged for fraud for selling it. And many more... I don't want to analyze every single part of the homepage and methods now. But of course, you don't have to believe me. You can do the same as you suggested. Read some books about basics marketing, basics psychology (especially for selling), and especially on online-marketing. Or study it if you're more curious.

from which one has actually taken the substance hundred of times, while the other has no experience with it whatsoever (proof me wrong if I am mistaken here) and just chooses the "studies" which support his claim....
    True. But it doesn't prove anything about long-term damages. Neither does it prove if it actually helps with anything. It only proves, until now, you didn't die from it AND got an unpleasant feeling from it in the stomach for the first few days. On the top of that, you didn't even mention if it did anything for you. You just repeated a bunch of catch-phrases like "medical studies have shown..."; "...doctors movement..."; "mainstream will not promote this..."; In not even one sentence did you actually mention something about your specific case. (Well it's personal, I don't expect you too. So on the one hand you argue you (in contrary to me) have proof from your own experiences, but at the same time you wont share it... There's no difference in me having no experience.)

What about yourself? If your claims are incorrect are you not bringing people into dangerous situations by preventing them from getting a cure? How can you disproof this? By posting a link which supports your claim? Than I can equally post a link which disproofs your point...so you will have to test it personally to be able to speak about this from your own knowledge, right?
    This reasoning isn't correct either. I didn't prevent this person from doing anything. My post was adressing you and your bold claims.

Than I have to apologize but imo I have responded to everything I thought was relevant. Please state any questions which I missed again.
    You ignored the CDS part. Which seemed to show an error in your research, since you stated there IS a difference between chlorine dioxide and MMS: "Take 2 minutes of your time and google "difference between chlorine dioxide and MMS/CDS" or something similar"

I showed you that CDS literally stands for "chlorine dioxide solution". I did this to show you that you might have more errors in your research than you seem to think.

I also would like for you to reflect what you are expecting of me/ not doing yourself. How many threads here have links to their sources? Almost none!
    (I know I am repeating myself) I really can not understand your position stating I somehow am required to provide links. If I look up your posts, how many links do you provide?
    I already answered this above.

The only things which matter are personal experience. That is also the reason why 95% of all Forum related matter is about personal experience.

It is also the reason why links are often not important because the source of them is not trust worthy, except for sources which have proven to be reliable through personally validating them
    That's true and I agree fully. But you still don't know anything about possible long-term damages and you didn't give any information about your experiences. As said before. Of course you're not obliged to provide personal information, but at least don't use personal experience as an argument if you keep quiet about it.

We or I at least have been getting to involved personally and forgetting the matter at hand. And I like to apologize if I may have offended you in any way!

The simple reason for all the missing links, sources, and backing up of my claims in any way is because zoas23 did not ask me to. My original post to zoas23 thread:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ghlight=friend

The post had the simple function to offer a possible option for the circumstances of his friend. Since zoas23 did not further inquire he has decided other hopeful solutions more promising. Therefor I saw no reason to go into full detail. Besides if zoas23 would have needed anything further I could have offered he would have asked.

I never intended this post to go into full detail or representing anything, nor did I intend to water down this thread with these explanations.

I also know nothing about the website I provided or the people who run it. I simply provided a link where one could buy it in America or get a quick glimpse of the substance.

I bought mine from German sources which I deemed to be very reliable since they did back their claims up with dozens of studies, conferences all across the world to audiences made up of thousands of main stream PHD and other doctors exclusively.
    I have seen petitions with thousands of doctors wanting the approvement of the NHA´s of their restrictive countries (South America in this particular case). I have seen dozens of reports and videos of doctors healing thousand of Malaria diseased and left to die citizens of poor states in africa in the matter of weeks. I have seen data/studies and interviews of doctors curing hundreds of kids with autism by the treatment with MMS.
    I have watched and asked in live radio/video shows some of those doctors and I could detect no deception.
    I may be wrong but it has not harmed me and via alternative networks I have talked to dozens of people personally about their results which were almost without exception positive.

Every outside wound, inflammation, skin rapture I treated with MMS healed at an massively improved rate, without any infection.
    I use it also to brush my teeth and to cleanse my intestinal with very good results.

Sadly for the reason I decided to try it, it did not cure me yet. But did improve my current condition of a meager 10%-20% if I had to guess. My condition being a kind of bacteria infection of the stomach which is resistant to stomach acid and unreachable for most remedies.
    Therefor I do not know and believe that the results his friend could show would be the same. I also did not want to smooth talk any kind of decision of zoas23/his friend just give my opinion/experience with MMS.

And yes it also tastes like shit and makes you want to puke...or actually puke in the beginning. ^^

I do not know what your point is about me first writing MMS is not chlorine dioxided and than completely ignoring that I specifically corrected what I said and explaining that I wanted to express MMS is not bleach like the one used to clean baths etc like you claimed. I provided a link for this.

I am no practical alchemist and I have no big experience with chemical formular so I can only provide the formular I am provided with by other sources. My criteria is personal experience, observation and the simple deduction if and how much validity I can give a source in my opinion. And in my opinion I am quite acceptable at doing so.

I do not care about what kind of bleach it could be or have and I never wanted to go their in the first place. ^^

All I know is my personal experience. And variety of sources I have received over the last 2 years and I am certain that MMS is no fraud and beneficial to thousands of people with far more medical expertise than I have, already.

...Even if its made of dog shit and not chlorine dioxide who cares...would not be to big of a step taste wise ^^.

By the way do you know that in my country and most other countries also MMS is not forbidden or indexed but simply demanded unsafe for usage because it has no NHA/FDA
    approval which would cost about 5 million $ minimum for all the clinical trials etc according to many different sources I have researched. It is not lack of success and data backing that up but rather endangerment of medical establishment when a 30$ substance can do what aids/cancer/Malaria do for up to 500.000$ over a slowly enhanced dying period.
    Last edited by JinRaTensei; 06-12-2016 at 11:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread