Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MMS

Blog Entries
    Your crazy if you rely on the FDA for health advice, that's like asking Rockefeller if you should drink the tap water.

PS: Aaron

You could have also just told me that you are German and I could/would have send you many many of my sources.

Why did you not tell me if your interest in this matter is genuine?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Your crazy if you rely on the FDA for health advice, that's like asking Rockefeller if you should drink the tap water.
    I have no opinion on MMS. I know too little, but direct experience tends to hold more truth than any source. However I do agree with the above. FDA lends little value to any claim.

Dont let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

However I do agree with the above. FDA lends little value to any claim.
    I also agree, but on the other hand in the entirety of this thread nobody has made any claim about it being otherwise ^^

Blog Entries
    If there is bleeding, I would definitely not suggest MMS.

Even its promoters say that it can cause a thinning of the 'plaque' in the arteries, possibly causing bleeding by thinning the walls of the arteries, and they recommend to take lots of vitamin C before taking MMS.

My experience with MMS is mixed. It did nothing for me in a specific case (Rick Simpson Oil solved the issue - it was just the start of a cold).

On the other hand, a friend of mine gave it to his dog and the dog was healed from various infections multiple times, just with MMS.

So the jury is out in my case, but I personally don't use it.

I personally can also just report of mixed results at best. But I also know of many who had very great improvements of their various conditions.

If there is bleeding, I would definitely not suggest MMS.

Even its promoters say that it can cause a thinning of the 'plaque' in the arteries, possibly causing bleeding by thinning the walls of the arteries, and they recommend to take lots of vitamin C before taking MMS.
    I did not know that. I mostly only researched matters regarding my personal case.A very good piece of information because specifically speaking to the situation of zoas23s friend MMS would have been a very bad advise.

+ Reply to Thread