Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why Transmutation Is Not a Valid Test For The Philsopher's Stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    What I have found out is that the more The Art is understood, the less the working environment will look like a classical laboratory. Most of my labware is now off-duty and on decorative display...
    However, The Work is still quite expensive, since there is rent to pay, clothes and food to buy (or grow), bills to pay as well... but these are the really significant expenses of The Work...
    (Unless of course one is a 'rich kid' from birth or just got some juicy inheritance )
    Heater, cooking pot, and a couple of mason jars? hehe. I find the 1/2 liter wide-mouths indispensable, as they are fairly heat tolerant, there's not "bottle neck" to get in the way of gathering material from inside them, and they are easy to scrape and clean. Now if only there was a "screw on" alembic head, they would be just about perfect for everything.

On the other hand, I've seen pictures of peoples labs long ago that are filled with all manner of testing devices to verify transmutation in tiny amounts. Fruitless, IMO. The masters would have made enough that they needn't be bothered with tiny particles too small to see.

It would

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Heater, cooking pot, and a couple of mason jars?
    Not really

But, as I believe Sendivogius wrote, "Simplicity is the Seal of Truth".

@Aunt Clair

Those are some really interesting and thoughtful posts. I loved what you had to say and look forward to more, if/when you can. Coincidentally enough I was reading one of your posts from 2011 last night and you bring a completely new dimension to the spiritual discussion that I thoroughly enjoyed. Please keep them coming

How many of us would we be ready to effect a jump of faith to face the truth?
    To be stopped on the line of all / nothing, life / death, true / deception, To continue being / not to be, etc, and to give a step forward... or not.
    Happy the one who comes to this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    How many of us would we be ready to effect a jump of faith to face the truth?
    To be stopped on the line of all / nothing, life / death, true / deception, To continue being / not to be, etc, and to give a step forward... or not.
    Happy the one who comes to this situation.
    If you have ever been in this situation (I know Awani and a few others here have, including myself)...the ONLY thing you can do is surrender. The rest will work itself out.

I like your answer, Schmuld... i feel it's correct and makes sense to me. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread