Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rule = Sheperd

Blog Entries

Rule = Sheperd

Apparently the word for sheperd in ancient Sumeria [RIG], is the same word that has evolved through history into our current word rule. Logical on many levels. Especially if we consider that the roots of civilization is the worst thing for us, because it normally leads to war and destruction. As soon as land is farmed somebody is the owner, you can only take from those that have.

What we see in Egypt now is something that has been seen throughout history thousands of times: the struggle to not be a sheep!

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

THANKS! Awesome insight! Yes, I feel very sad for what's going on in Egypt right now. We can only send our love in their direction and hope the the situation ends for the better.

Rule is not a bad thing considering the current state of our species.

For some reason this reminds me of the mystery of the Shepards of Arcadia, which is said to contain a key to the secrets of the templars, who were seeking for the Ark of convenant...

Et in Arcadia Ego, is written on the Thombstone. But there's a line between Arca and dia...

Et in Arca Dia Ego, And by the Ark I shine, kind of like.

Well, just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread