Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Increase the Yield of Au in the Acetic Acid Process ?

Increase the Yield of Au in the Acetic Acid Process ?

Hi all,

Can we increase the yield of Au in the acetic acid process ?

Actually what is happening in this process?

plz share your thoughts .. ..

Blog Entries
    What process are you refering to? The one that you put mercury into acetic acid and then leave it for some months?

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    What process are you refering to? The one that you put mercury into acetic acid and then leave it for some months?
    yaa.. I am referring to the same process ..

I think this is only a curious process, and doesn't have any real potential for producing large quantities of gold.

Blog Entries
    Me, I'm still on the beginnings I haven't even confirmed the gold production.
    Maybe mild digestion could help increasing the yield.

Ohkk...I was also thinking on the same line ..

Do you suggests any other thing instead of Vinegar and acetic acid for the digestion ?

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    Me, I'm still on the beginnings I haven't even confirmed the gold production.
    Maybe mild digestion could help increasing the yield.
    Yeah, I've never tried it either. I can't confirm whether or not it DOES produce any gold. I'm a little skeptical I suppose.

Maybe you could increase the yield by adding volatilized gold? (or just regular gold for that matter) Try that volatile gold chloride and grind it with the mercury first.

Ive not tried it either for i have no way to confirm if it does or doesnt either - but my speculation was that the key lied in the perfection/exaltation of the vinegar itself - to amplify it, and not merely acid wise, but with Philosophical Sulphur - as the vinegar being the Mercury, and the metal in question acting as the body being acted on, and thus the Salt. So it lies with the Sulphur in the Mercury.

Just my speculation on it ofcourse.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    Maybe you could increase the yield by adding volatilized gold? (or just regular gold for that matter) Try that volatile gold chloride and grind it with the mercury first.
    Hi,

this seems good ..

see this link .. http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/zslmercury10aug02.shtml

might give some information

thanks ..

+ Reply to Thread